It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

So why do i share my dialogue openly here? Because i choose not to have a private relationship with my creator. I choose to share truths that my creator has shared with me, because my truth has been shared with my creator, my creator repays me accordingly.

I am glad you do brother, for you are truely teacher of the Esoteric and the world can use a LOT more of those! You do good work and are enlightened. I just wanted some to know why I keep my silence about it.

I like your new avatar too bro, it suits you quite well. Is that the hand of God or someone elses? Keep up the wonderful work.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
I just wanted some to know why I keep my silence about it.

I know how you feel. I just know it is an illusion that we can keep silent about it. I also know it is an illusion that we lose our individuality, it is an illusion we lose who we are. This thread is yet another attempt for me to explain how it is i have come to feel what it is i am conveying. I think humanity is interlinked (mentally/telepathically) to not only eachother already, but also those souls who have existed in our past, and in our future. It is reflective in our languages, and our cultures. I believe something buried within the subconscious, within us, is very real, and does somehow make us into a multi-macro-organism, while at the same time permitting us to share truth with eachother at the most fundamental levels of consciousness. I strive to get people to ask themselves the right questions they want to ask, speculate, and using their truth, and their logic choose to disregard thoughts that are not their truth.

By sharing my journey i see how i know more, and it is my intention to merely prepare a way for more people to trust theirselves, and to empower them to share with humanity their truths of their journey. I think humanitys' future can only benefit from this, which is in majority, part of my motivation.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Exerpt from the apocrypha book of "The Acts of Peter":

XXXVIII. ......... Concerning which the Lord saith in a mystery: Unless ye make the things of the right hand as those of the left, and those of the left as those of the right, and those that are above as those below, and those that are behind as those that are before, ye shall not have knowedge of the kingdom.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

thanks for that little starburst, my love!

i needed the reinforcement especially today

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

By sharing my journey i see how i know more, and it is my intention to merely prepare a way for more people to trust theirselves, and to empower them to share with humanity their truths of their journey. I think humanitys' future can only benefit from this, which is in majority, part of my motivation.

Very well said.

We do need to all share our experiences.

Especially now in this present time.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Has anyone taught you about the "seed and the bride"?

seed dna eth bride

perhaps that "h" would be silent, since it is on the other side of the "t".

seed et dna bride

seed eth dna bride

remove the silent "e", since it makes no sound anyways ....

seed eth dna brid

seed eth dna brid [mirror] bird and the bees

Has anyone else ever taught you about the "bird and the bees"?

bird and the bees [mirror] see death dna bride or seed et dna bride,

or: see death seed et ache (h) dna bride.

hmm.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
"OWN IT ANIMAL EYE"

own = own
it = it
animal = animul
eye = i

own it animul i = ownitanimuli = own itanimuli

OWN ITANIMULI [mirror] ILUMINATI NWO

ILUMINATI NWO = Illuminati N.W.O.

From "Own it Animal eye"
to phonetically spelling it out: "Own it animul i"
to reversing it mirror image: Iluminati nwo
to re-spelling of: ILLUMINATI N.W.O.

Illuminati's N.W.O.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hi ET
what did you say about the atom?

While electrons are trapped by protons and neutrons on the atomic level, planets are trapped by stars or suns on the macro level. The sun of our solar system is the trap. It gives off False-Light, which the planets need to survive in this material realm. In exchange for this light, the sun forces the planets to revolve around it and to do all the work keeping the solar system bound together in the illusion which is driven by their orbits around the sun. If the perpetual motion of the planets – the merry-go-round – stops, the illusion crumbles, and all the viable True-Light beings in the entire solar system are liberated from the entrapments of Darkness.[/qoute]

While the sun is the biggest trap in the solar system, it has the appearance of being of the greatest assistance and being the most important part of the system. The sun is not the driver of the solar system, the planets are. While the sun provides heat and light by which biological "life" is made possible, biological life is but another virtual reality which traps the True-Light beings. Through being trapped in biological bodies, True-Light beings are forced to drive the world.

In this realm, Light looks dark, and Darkness appears as light.

Much has been said of late about the sun cruisers that have been photographed near the sun. A great deal of speculation has occurred as to what they are doing. They are crafts of the True Divine Creation which are here to extinguish the sun. They have done this to many stars in the virtual reality and freed many beings of Light from the grasp of Darkness by shattering the illusion of solar systems and unlocking the prison doors. Sun cruisers were responsible for the extinguishment of the Anunnaki’s home star ZA-OS, which in turn freed many beings of Light from the grasp of Darkness.

[url]http://www.2012.com.au/PlanetX.html" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
www.thothweb.com...

and

While the sun is the biggest trap in the solar system, it has the appearance of being of the greatest assistance and being the most important part of the system. The sun is not the driver of the solar system, the planets are. While the sun provides heat and light by which biological "life" is made possible, biological life is but another virtual reality which traps the True-Light beings. Through being trapped in biological bodies, True-Light beings are forced to drive the world.

Much has been said of late about the sun cruisers that have been photographed near the sun. A great deal of speculation has occurred as to what they are doing. They are crafts of the True Divine Creation which are here to extinguish the sun. They have done this to many stars in the virtual reality and freed many beings of Light from the grasp of Darkness by shattering the illusion of solar systems and unlocking the prison doors. Sun cruisers were responsible for the extinguishment of the Anunnaki’s home star ZA-OS, which in turn freed many beings of Light from the grasp of Darkness.

[url]http://www.2012.com.au/PlanetX.html

The above link, you may find interesting..

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
sorry about errors in post but cant edit post..button has gone!

what did you say about the atom?

While electrons are trapped by protons and neutrons on the atomic level, planets are trapped by stars or suns on the macro level. The sun of our solar system is the trap. It gives off False-Light, which the planets need to survive in this material realm. In exchange for this light, the sun forces the planets to revolve around it and to do all the work keeping the solar system bound together in the illusion which is driven by their orbits around the sun. If the perpetual motion of the planets – the merry-go-round – stops, the illusion crumbles, and all the viable True-Light beings in the entire solar system are liberated from the entrapments of Darkness.

www.thothweb.com...

and

www.2012.com.au...

here is something else I found, I do believe I finally starting to understand!!!!

www.seds.org...

The brightest globular cluster of the Andromeda Galaxy M31, G1, is also the most luminous globular in the Local Group of Galaxies; its apparent visual brightness from Earth is still about 13.72 magnitudes. It outshines even the brightest globular in our Milky Way, Omega Centauri,

The Milky Way is the galaxy which is the home of our Solar System together with at least 200 billion other stars

Our Milky Way is very new and very small in comparison to other galaxies = giants

The Milky Way Galaxy belongs to the Local Group, a smaller group of 3 large and over 30 small galaxies, and is the second largest (after the Andromeda Galaxy M31) but perhaps the most massive member of this group.

In the future, interaction between the member galaxies and with the cosmic neighborhood will continue to change the Local Group. Some astronomers speculate that the two large spirals, our Milky Way and the Andromeda Galaxy, may perhaps collide and merge in some distant future, to form a giant elliptical

hmmm the big bang theory comes to mind.
wow what a big universe....perhaps we dont look at the bigger picture! Yanno just trapped in our own small solar system by gravity. The Sun holds the planets firmly in place. Hmm here we have the Sun God, Ra?

hope you like the links...that is hope that it is helpful to you all in some way!

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Don't you just hate that (no - edit!) !>!!?!?!

I do. I did that yesterday.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

i am naked before you and armed only with words of truth, my truth and yours. please judge it accordingly, and see if it is compatible with your truth, this is all i ask. if you feel at any time i am lying, attempting to lie, have lied, will lie, or will ever or have ever had the intentions to lie or deceive you, please leave my journey to me, i will understand fully. if i have lied to you up to this point, or have attempted to deceive you, please, i beg of you, read no further.

I will never be untrue
Do anything you would want me to
Never stay out drinking
no later than two
(two thirty...)
I will never treat you mean
and I won't cause no kind of scene
Tell you all the people
all the places I have been
I will always treat you kind
try to give you peace of mind
Only you tell me that you love me
one more time
Now darling
please don't be sad
Don't run off like that
when you get mad
Cause if you do
you gonna lose
the best friend
that you ever had
That's no lie...
I will never be untrue
Do everything you want me to do
Bring all my loving all my money
bring it all home to you
I never be untrue

eye know ewe!!!!!!
eye absorb all of ewe with joy and fire
eye feel ewe (YOU!)
i only ever wanted to be free....

for do-overs, my love, eye wouldn't change won single thing!

gettin' our kicks on shaman/clown highway 66....................................

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
som knows more, so much more. the journey of som continues, and if it were written, overwhelming knowledge, undeniable quarks in reality that add up to a thing of wonder. Som has many answers.

som knows what it would mean to share such thoughts. som has reserved for a day, a day that things are necessary. not because of som's choice, but due to the choice of humanity. humanity commands som, som obeys. but, humanity knows not why humanity commands som, nor why humanity commands som the way that humanity does. som knows. som shares at the pace permitted.

Regardless of life's beckoning, som will share will in the months to follow, and answer questions and thoughts raised in this thread.

For instance, the recoiled alphabet where the Q of the queen is cornered by the pon (pawn) on that chessboard, both seeing red...
But .... the red they see could be the red sea they see, which was parted for a purpose by som once known as mos counting the plurals was moses. Perhaps to give knowledge of dialogue from alpha to the omega. So if "A" and "O" were interchanged .....
wouldn't PON become PAN, the mythical 1st to marry Gaia, Queen Goddess of Earth? But did she see Pan as PAN or did she see PAN as NAP, thinking he was sleeping?? Just som thoughts.

Love is the way, the path that is to be followed.
The path will lead only to that which you love.
Love a god, you'll find that god through love.
Love the truth, you'll find a truth immeasurable.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Today is 1/9/2007

which is actually 1/9/9

199!

The inverse of 911!

The standing back up from the fall...

And a new comet overhead - and Jupiter has a new fashionably blue striped girth.

I think, generally speaking, this year will be a good one; 2007 - 00 is 27!

and 2+7 = 9
so 3 27's combined = 999
and if 6 were 9 then
999 = 666
and so on...

BUT I do also think that probably we are going to have a disruption in climate
when one of the sleeping beauties of the Ant's Arc finally becomes fully AWAKE...after a 13,000 year slumber!

Surely that is an extremely plausible cause for the meltdown of the Ross ice shelf...hot rocks bubbling to the surface of the frozen forgotten (almost) seventh hill (continent/sister/church/etc)

And on that seventh sister there is a saw toothed range of seven more sisters....

How many were going to St. Ive's?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

homeless from the day he was born, essentially…

mommyless from the knights she was torn and born,
her som wore a crown of thorn!

I have been re-reading this thread....and so many things jumping back at me which before i did not recognize.

And this is more like a startled surprise:

MOMMYLESS??!??@?

Yes. I think it must be. How odd how strange
stranger surely i have not yet known
but what a long strange trip it's been
gratefully dead and barely alive
yet meant to survive

no mommy
just a daddy
whom i have now become
or perhaps not
who knows
not me
i'm just free
like i wanted to be

float like a butterfly
sting like a bee

( i don't try to be pretty)

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

( i don't try to be pretty)

Nor do you need to try. If it ain't broke ...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Facing West from California's Shore
(by Walt Whitman)

Facing west from California's shores,
Inquiring, tireless, seeking what is yet unfound,
I, a child, very old, over waves, towards the house of maternity,
the land of migrations, look afar,
Look off the shores of my Western sea, the circle almost circled;
For starting westward from Hindustan, from the vales of Kashmere,
From Asia, from the north, from the God, the sage, and the hero,
From the south, from the flowery peninsulas and the spice islands,
Long having wander'd since, round the earth having wander'd,
Now I face home again, very pleas'd and joyous,
(But where is what I started for so long ago?
And why is it yet unfound?)

More of this magical lyrical truth can be read at:
PoetSeers.org

Be sure and read (if you liked this one) I Sing the Body Electric

Remember there was a Twilight Zone episode by the same title!

(yeahright - that was a message directed at you if ever you should wander by these wandering one's thread again....)

Was it the one where the mannequins all took turns leaving the lonely storeroom of the hi-rise department store to spend a month in the city as 'real people'?

(Pinocchio also comes to mind!)
---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Whitman's muse....

Part 5 of I Sing the Body Electric.....

no shame
only beauty
only truth

All the parts of the poem....

no comparing
no supremacy
no apartheid

We are all ONE
We are all our own
We are all eachother's

We are not A LONE (wolf)
We are not a LOAN (eaglet)

And you are never alone....
I will share your love
whomever you are
I know you
and love you
and have no reason to doubt you
or hate you
or criticize you
or scorn you

Teach me
Help me
Accept me
Hear me

And i will do all that and all the rest as best i can for you, 2
my reason for being here is to strike a match
start a fire
wake up the jailbirds
scorch the machine's butt
rattle and shake the establishment
stir and spark the spirit
of God within each beating heart.

If your engine is running then jump-start your neighbor
Let's all stretch out our pistons and fully combust
Upon the autobahn where it is limitless and free

use YOUR best judgment
use your best JUDGEment
USE your best judgment
use your BEST judgment
use your best judgeMENt

USE YOUR best judgemenT

That's what you've got a head for!

to lead the rest of your parts

Feed it don't inflate it

Trust it don't knock it :bnghd:

It is the temple of your GOD (and my God)
Together we are all the third TEMPLE of the ONE LIVING God
and if we love GOD we must LOVE EACHOTHER

All things are possible to the soul who is able to believe

....in impossibilities

For WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE possible.

ALL THINGS

ALL THINGS

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Remember there was a Twilight Zone episode by the same title!

(yeahright - that was a message directed at you if ever you should wander by these wandering one's thread again....)

Was it the one where the mannequins all took turns leaving the lonely storeroom of the hi-rise department store to spend a month in the city as 'real people'?

Well you know I'm usually lurking around. (Not to be confused with "stalking", which isn't my deal at all
)

The TZ episode titled "I Sing the Body Electric" was from a Ray Bradbury story about a robotic nanny.I think the one with the mannequins is "The After Hours".

(Geez, too bad there's no practical use for this vast cesspool of useless info I've acquired
).

[edit on 1/11/2007 by yeahright]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
(Geez, too bad there's no practical use for this vast cesspool of useless info I've acquired
).

A cesspool!

Yes! I have one of those, 2!

Don't lose hope, yeahright...I do think, now, that there IS a use for all information, at some point in time. I've been encouraged greatly in that over the course of the last several months!

It is kind of like a huge puzzle...but when the time comes that more bits are seen than are missing...the missing parts become almost as obvious as the parts we can see!

Perhaps, just maybe, we are still just a smidgen 'ahead of our time.'
But closing in on it, no doubt!

I do think this time we'll make it! And finally 'catch up with ourselves.'

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
As you've no doubt seen me frequently post - maybe.

Off to pick up junior at wrestling practice.

later

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
As you've no doubt seen me frequently post - maybe.

Wow. No, at least not that I consciously remember.

But totally in sync, nonetheless!

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join