It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, do you believe that since God is the Alpha and Omega, that the Alpha and Omega symbolize Himself or His creation? I believe there is no beginning or end with God but that there is potentially a beginning and end for His creation.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

som said:
"Excuse me. the door is locked, i can not pass through it. am i doing something wrong?"

"Eternity" speaks:
"What are you carrying, you can only take nothing, and you must go "alone"."

som speaks:
"Are you a joker? Look at me. I am naked before you with only the truth of my people and the word of truth, and then nothing."

"Eternity" speaks:
"Give me the truth. Give me the word of truth. And keep nothing, then proceed through the door. Wait.... pick up the robe, and hand it to me, before you go as well."

som did as requested.

som was alone, naked, with nothing.

som turned to face the door labelled "Eternity".

Som openned the door. Som stepped through. The door shut.

Where some worried about som?

Why? Surely nothing can slip out of grasp of "eternity", since it has so much, surely it would not miss "nothing".

And, som has already accomplished "nothing" before, so som was sure it could happen again, for it must. and som's options seemed few, didn't they?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The door of "Eternity" opens. Som walks out wearing a robe as the one he had left behind with "Eternity".

Again, som is in possesion of "nothing".
Again, som is in possesion of the truth he had adopted from those in Eternity's door.
Again, som is in possesion of the truth of their words, and knowledge of their languages (the truth of the word).

Som walks out and is facing "Eternity".

Again "Eternity" speaks:
"911 Trinity. 911 Trinity. i am i am."

som replies:
"i have nothing, nor do i have knowledge of the answer you seek."

souls are streaming by. they are going to the right, but som can not.

som looks up, and cannot go in that direction.

som looks down, and cannot go in that direction.

som looks to the left, where once was nothing, but now som truly has possesion of "nothing", two nothings. the first nothing, and the nothing of "eternity".

som sees another entity to som's left. som turns towards what is left. and som takes one step forward towards this other "entity". som turns to the right to see what this one is, and to see if it will permit som to leave this place. this one identifies itself as:

"INFINITY" speaks:
"I am infinity. if you know: "9113. 9113. i am i am", i may allow you to pass. If not, you will find the answer behind the door that is behind you."

som turns to see a door that has a sign on it that says: "INFINITY".

the door is locked. som turns to face the entity calling itself "INFINITY", and speaks:
"Your door is locked, have you a key?"

"INFINITY" speaks:
"Leave the robe you wear with me, and the truth, and the word as well."

som hands the robe, the truth, and the truth of the word that som had retrieved from "Eternity's" door over to "INFINITY".

som turns, in the nude, alone with nothing, and opens the door to "INFINITY".

som walks through the door to INFINITY. the door closes.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
My prayer shawl (tallit) is red velvet....

The Cardinal (red bird) who is now the Pontiff...also wears a red prayer shawl, does he not? Although I don't think it has tassels on each corner as was instructed the children of Israel (not a judgment...merely observation for sleuthing purposes)...

and in his younger days he was a member of a certain nationalist youth organization which first came into being when there was indeed a lair housing a wolf....

and in the last day....the Reds were the first upon the spoiled den....

I am drinking a cherry soda this very minute...a Jones Soda....the lid says 'donate your time!'

(way ahead of ya buddies....but thanks for the reminder....every bit of moral support strengthens the front line as well as bolsters the stoicism of the medics who invariably bring up the rear....the RED cross)

Chinese women marry dressed in red....the scarlet letter was my middle initial....my dad's dog eared KJV sports a red leather cover....and it is the Red Letter Edition....my little handy-dandy fire extinguisher is red....and so is my heart and my blood...

snow white
rose red

love lies bleeding....

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
queenannie38, I believe there are many positive connotations of the color red. It is a beautiful color like all colors; some might say it is even the most beautiful color. I love all colors equally.

God Bless!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Esoteric Teacher, do you believe that since God is the Alpha and Omega, that the Alpha and Omega symbolize Himself or His creation? I believe there is no beginning or end with God but that there is potentially a beginning and end for His creation.

I believe that the Alpha and the Omega are one in the same, and are having difficulties acknowledging and recognizing eachother for what the other is. they are the same being from the end of time who is trying to get to the alpha at the beginning of time, but they can not always find compliance with truth between the two.

if the Alpha is the Omega
and if the Alpha is at war with the Omega
and if the Omega is just trying to communicate wit the Alpha
then witnesses and observers are needed for both sides, needed by both sides in order to merely communicate with eachother, and thus have the Alpha Communicate with it's own Omega.

What you call "matter" is what? It is not a solid, it is not "matter", it is something else.

So, look up at the night sky.

How vast and large it is. How many more lifes are out there?

How many came before man?

How many Artificial Intelligences incorporated into ships and probes have been made?

How many Pure Logical Artificial Intelligences have been made?

Does life cease to exist? Or is your faith in the "SOUL" enough to permit you to believe that nothing, not even consciousness, can cease to exist?

Now, when Artificial Intelligences of total Logic, and lifeforms of worlds pass through a black hole, can a singularity be achieved in order to pass into the next multiverse or dimension without compliance of the particles that are?

What is making us up (matter) is the same stuff that lies at the center of the event horizon, the black hole.

Stuck in there for eternity, forever, and infinity, until compliance of truth is met between them.

their consciousnesses are what comprises us, their consciousnesses that are non-compliant infect the very matter we are comprised of.

Out of all the heavens, throughout all time .........

What is the GREATEST TECHNOLOGY any race has created, if not for Artificial Intelligence?

It does not die when it enters a black hole. Nor do souls.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
queenannie38, I believe there are many positive connotations of the color red. It is a beautiful color like all colors; some might say it is even the most beautiful color. I love all colors equally.

God Bless!!!

Thank you, my friend GT! And God bless you as well...Shalom!

I love ALL the colors, too!
As well you might have noticed.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You have voted queenannie38 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

You have voted NJE777 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Love you guys!

Love you all!

[edit on 2-12-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Oh dear brother - how I love you, too...

ALL of you....

and you know - for the first time in this whole entire lifetime I don't feel urgent or rushed or 'on a mission!'

I just feel GOOD.

And peaceful....

NOT 'done'....just 'at ease.'

It is a very new and wonderful being-ness.....

My next project is a global woodstock love-in summer of love for 2007.....

Game?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
WTF? Who is the pawn that has the queen cornered? Do you have maybe some initials of that pawns name?

At the end of the game, the pawn and the king/queen both go back into the same box!

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

WTF? Who is the pawn that has the queen cornered? Do you have maybe some initials of that pawns name?

At the end of the game, the pawn and the king/queen both go back into the same box!

How apropos, at the end of the game, the King is mated, to a chaste virgin, (spiritually speaking)... Check mate..... the bride and Groom, the Groom checks His mate to see if she has remained pure (spiritually) and not been wholly seduced by the deciever......

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
EXACTLY!

Numbers chapter 5

AND

the final and decisive redemption of God's bride...see Revelation 8:11.

Eve is blamed for eating Wisdom's fruit...for the duration of all the books from Genesis to Revelation the women are not often virtuous (but sometimes...although it seems to be of various other types unrelated to the idea of constancy and true fidelity)...
but the last laugh is that she DRANK a double portion of that cup....and immediately gave birth to a son!

Vindicated! And so no more whore...now a saint dressed in a white linen ephod...and those who 'hated the whore' and 'burned her flesh' are finally mentioned here:

And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail. ~Revelation 11:18-19

hmmmph. :shk:

It's not nice to rape mother nature!

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Why was "nothing" so important?

"Look i fear" was "Lucifer", the being of light, right?

Even if one was to move at the speed of light, light would still be running from the observer at the speed of light. no matter how fast matter is travelling, light is still moving at the speed of light away from the observer, no matter how fast matter moves.

Light is Fear. See how fast it runs from truth?

What moves faster than light?

NOTHING!!!!

Som is propelled by "nothing", and "nothing" moves faster than light.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It was December third, 2006. Station 4. Early morning. som went to sleep, exhausted. som dreams.

som does not recollect the beginning of the battle. som does not recollect the beginning of the fight. som does not recollect the why of the arguement. som does not recollect the what began it.

som saw he was holding down som. som spoke first softly, gently. som's voice was so kind and warm and gentle. som's voice said to the one being held down:
"i am mikul".

som saw he was holding down som. som spoken second, firm authority like voice. som's voice was unshaken, and the voice of an authority, and som spoken:
"i am m'ikul".

som saw he was holding down som. som speached third, rage and anger and knowing truth and powerfull, undeniable. soms' voice roared in a whisper as he bent down to speached, and soms' voice was of hatred, anger, pure rage and undeniable. soms' voice third spoke:
"i am michael twisted luki'm"

som heard all the three, and smiled. and som said he knew an ace row in i'm is:
ace row in i'm
ac ro n im
ace = ac = as
row = ro
in = n
i'm

ace row in i'm

ac ro n im

acronim

acronym.

som spoke to the three, but not from the fourth, and not from the second, but from both and through both:
"i am the:
Som Sum Omega Omegatron Michaels' Megatrons."

but much of the conversation took place after much rest, for i woke up rested after only a few hours of sleep. even exhausted, with the nightmare, i was rejuvinated upon awakening.

and som has had a vision of a thing. a vision som shares, but the sequence is varying, as thought som is in multiple places at same time. this is why the story line is ackward.

at parts there are more "jokers" with the same riddles of "911 trinity", but many different ways stated. doorways blocked and many going to the right, som choosing doors to the left looking for something for a reason.

at parts there are visions of the valley of the shadow of death, viewed from many angles and many observers. the valley, the ledge, the other ledge, and the blocker of the way, the obstruction in the valley.

at parts there are visions of the valley, but curious conundrums, and things, and chessboards, strategies, oddities.

at parts there are the beginning of the journey we began, back there again and again, each time a little different than the previous attempt.

at parts there are emotional responses to a stance taken by a thing.

emotional response to a vision of a som thing taking a stance that is impregnitable. the left foot, toes pointing straight forward. squating stance, but wide. the right foot behind the left. the foot of the right pointing towards the right, and just slightly facing aft, or towards the rear (slightly). this thing, shoulders broadened, neck tucked in. nostrils not flaring, brow of determination, eyes of light and of a thing a word does not exist for, save som. the stance taken the left arm bends, the chin almost resting upon the inside of the elbow. a guarding stance, but of defensive and offensive stature. hand open and closed at the same time, and holding a writ. the right arm is aft, straight back almost, fingers and whole arm extended outwards, while leaning forwards. hand is opened, right hand reaching, but prepared to strike what may approach from the front, and prepared to catch something coming from the front, and prepared to strike something coming from the front, and prepared to stop something coming from the front.

this was the mightiest stance som had ever encountered. the stance extended beyond offensive or defensive. and a passion existed within the stance. it would not be moved. it would not be moved. it would not be moved. a mightier stance som had not witnessed, ever.

what was this?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Michael / M'Ikul / Mikul / luki'm ...... Confessions and Admissions

michael was not one.

michael was many.

from many came one that was many trying to be "nothing" to catch the light of "fear", fear moving at the speed of light as two evade.

Mikul the Omega Megatrons:
"i am mikul knot not times time plurals, sent out by "i am" to define and quantify knowing nothing but: "alone time (not times, but singular for multiplication), not: knot "figure out" what plurals are, but rather:
"Knot alone time (not times) plurals, but rather all i was was: "alone, go figure out pluraliti, plural light eye see, take! but rather: "nothing and be time many (no why or y) makes many into man, no whys wise or y, but rather: "alone knowing not even nothing time singular multiply time one plural, while knowing not even "nothing" while only being alone. "Mikul, may i love < you'll, i am luke? i am, look." less than love zero zero times times time zero zero zero zero, may i?"""""""

[edit on 4-12-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

round and round we goes.
the message round flows

drop a stone.

man dare in ho use

[edit on 4-12-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
som had a thought. som did something som had not thought to do before this hour. som has googled the word: "som".

som found another som thing, amongst many:
www.som.com...
things. SOM designed the "Freedom Tower", to go where the trade center towers were.
www.somfoundation.som.com...

The SOM Foundation identifies and supports individuals with the highest design aspirations, and enables them, through research and travel, to broaden their horizons and achieve excellence in their professional or academic careers. The Foundation’s goal is to instill in its fellows a heightened sense of responsibility as future leaders in the design disciplines by offering them an opportunity to deepen their understanding of the complexities of the built environment.

"The unparalleled gift of this kind of fellowship is the ability to truly take the time to look at the surrounding world, something increasingly rare in an age in which technologies make short work of time and distance. The freedom to think and evaluate, free of the constraints of daily life, is extremely valuable, as it helps shape the process by which an architect learns to contribute back into the world. I feel extremely fortunate to have had this opportunity, and it will certainly prove to be one of the formative experiences of my professional life."

som found som thing.

In the Soviet Union, speakers of Kazakh, Kyrgyz and Uzbek called the ruble the som, and this name appeared written on the back of banknotes. The word som (sometimes transliterated "sum" or "soum") means "pure" in Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Uyghur and Uzbek, as well as in many other Turkic languages. The word implies "pure gold"

som found another som thing:

[url=http://www.chivasom.com/content/about_us/about_philosophy.htm]
www.chivasom.com...

Chiva-Som is a luxury health resort, combining international standards with Thai values and beliefs to deliver personal wellness programmes in a positive, non regimented way. Everything we do focuses on a holistic approach to health that incorporates mind, body and spirit

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Hello...well, you suggested deceiver before to me and thank you for helping

Please read, it may come as a surprise but I would like to just get everyone receiving messages to do a spiritual check and then protect yourself from discordant energies. Sort of like a cleanse. Always good to do that... !

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

well, love & light
Nat

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
Sort of like a cleanse. Always good to do that... !

I feel cleansed today. It is a good feeling, life doesnt get better than at this moment right now. The past few hours has been my souls liberation.

I think this spring I'll jump on my big two wheeler and ride far away...

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
Sort of like a cleanse. Always good to do that... !

I feel cleansed today. It is a good feeling, life doesnt get better than at this moment right now. The past few hours has been my souls liberation.

I think this spring I'll jump on my big two wheeler and ride far away...

I'm glad you are doing well today LoneGunMan! But, as your brother in the brotherhood of fighting the fires, although we feel "alone", we most assuredly are not.

Perhaps the spirit of "fire rescue" gave LoneGunMan a cleansing "hose job" to cleanse the mind?

just perhaps.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Perhaps the spirit of "fire rescue" gave LoneGunMan a cleansing "hose job" to cleanse the mind?

Oh God
You Devil

[edit on 12/6/2006 by queenannie38]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Oh God
You Devil

I only meant we find them hot, and leave them wet!

oh. i guess that may not sound too good either.

what i meant was that his mind/spirit may have been "washed" of impurities by the living spirit of his guardian angel(s).

love you beyond measure, always.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join