It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon: Same eyewitness with two different accounts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
On one video he makes out it a airliner of American Airline. On another he says it's a cruise missile with wings. Any information on this eyewitness.

"like a cruise missile with wings"
youtube.com... (CNN?)

American Airline jet coming
youtube.com... (which network?)
at 2:15

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I think the second video in which he says, 'It was like a cruise missile with wings..' has been taken out of context. What was said before that? He was probably just comparing the airplane to a cruise missile because of the way it came in and hit the building, as a missile normally would as opposed to a plane.

But who knows..

[edit on 9/24/2006 by xxblackoctoberxx]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Okay, I'm listening to this eyewitness interview.

youtube.com...
at 1:15

Tim Timmerman. He said he's a pilot and lives on a 16th floor apartment. Saw a Boeing 757, American Airline, "757, no question". The reporter asked if it might be a 767. "7-5-7" "American Airlines"

Here you have a jet going at 500+ mph, right? I cannot tell a Boeing 757 from 767. They look pretty damn close. He at most caught 2 or 3 seconds and it would have been quiet a distance from his apartment.

Why do I get the feeling that this guy is a fake. I'm not believing this guy until I see him get interviewed on another source or TV.

He seems to be the best witness into the Pentagon attack. Is there any other network or radio station interviews from this guy? Is this the only one? Where is this Tim Timmerman now?

[edit on 24-9-2006 by tazadar]

new topics

join