1 in 10 muslims would 'hide' a terrorist!

page: 1
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I cant say this surprises me about the type of muslim people living for free in the UK! i know they aint all the same and 9 out of 10 would help the police, but considering there are millions of muslims, 1 outa 10 is a bloody lot!



from ananova.com
Almost one in 10 British Muslims would not inform police if they suspected that someone of the same faith was involved in a terror attack, a poll suggested.

The ICM poll for the News of the World found 9% of the 502 questioned would not tell police if they had such suspicions about a fellow Muslim.

With a Muslim population aged over 16 in Britain of around one million, that would translate to 90,000 "turning a blind eye", the newspaper said.



Saying that, if I knew of a Catholic on his way to blow up a known terrorist mosque, I'd say nothing too!

Ananova.com



McP




posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well some people in Northern Ireland would probably have also said the same thing about the IRA a few years back.

It's all about perspective and which side your looking at the story from.

Certain people in Sri Lanka wouldn't inform the government about the Tamil Tigers etc..



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
would you rat out paul revere ? shoot his horse ?



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   

would you rat out paul revere ?


If he liked wearing bomb vests and killing civilians, probably. I don't see the connection between terrorists and Paul Revere.

[edit on 24-9-2006 by LordBaskettIV]



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
the point is to the Iraqi's they are freedom fighters

does that help ?



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

the point is to the Iraqi's they are freedom fighters

does that help ?



Even when they are killing more iraqi's than US soldiers? They are not freedom fighters to all Iraqi's( only 1 in 10).....and still, Paul Revere road a horse warning of the british troops coming.He was not a freedom fighter in that way, nor did he blow himself up. It's not the same, they are martyrs and nothing more.

[edit on 24-9-2006 by LordBaskettIV]



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Imagine hussein has a world class military and we don't

Imagine 250,000 Iraqi soldiers in washington DC, and george bush on trial

Imagine you hear reports of american women being raped by Iraqi's, innocent civilians being killed

Imgine they install a puppet dictatorship to rule, and the UN supports it

Imagine you have no military left to fight off the invaders

Imagine the only way you can strike back is to strap bombs to your chest and blow something up

You are not as different from them as you would like to think my friend

Its all circumstance and perspective



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
1 in 10 muslims would 'hide' a terrorist??

Wouldn,t you?
How many westerners would hide say... an SAS guy???

It depends completely on your perspective of what a terrorist is.
To some a terrorist is a freedom fighter when their country has been invaded.
To some an SAS guy is a soldier..But what if his mission is to blow up a Moque dressed as an Arab to cause infighting amongst different Arabic tribes?
Say 100 civilliians die in the blast.. Wouldn,t that make him a terrorist in the eyes of some..?

Just a different spin you know..Perspective is so important



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The original poster stated that if he had knowledge of a Catholic about to bomb a mosque he'd say nothing as well. So, with that statement on the table my response to the original poster is: Time about is fair play, just consider this their time.

Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
The original poster stated that if he had knowledge..

Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.


I,m pretty sure I wouldn,t keep quiet about it and I AM a catholic.

There,s a big difference between harbouring a ''freedom fighter/undercover agent etc'' than to simply give shelter to a guy who,s about to commit unadulterated murder..

I mean I would have to question the guy..
how do you know?
where is your proof?
will there be civillians in there?

That,s if we,re talking about a ''regular guy off the streets'' here..

You would have to assume that the intel was correct for the other cases



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
All I said was Paul Revere IS NOT the same as a Terrorist, he's not even a freedom fighter, as he did no fighting....I belive the term here is a "messenger". I was disagreeing with your comparison of the historical figure known as Paul R, and how 10% of British muslims( according to this thread article) would hide terrorists( because they belive they are some sort of freedom fighter). If the british muslims don't like the Iraq war then they should help nab terrorists from thier midst, because an attack will make thier situation even worse. In any event, a british muslim is not in the middle east, so they shouldn't care anyway....it has just as much to do with them as it does the USA and its reasons for being in Iraq.


Imagine the only way you can strike back is to strap bombs to your chest and blow something up


No, the USA will always have guns....i just don't see where someone would trade the chance for life( by using a gun to attack, like a guerrilla war), and go straight to running bombs in on my chest, thats idiotic. They only do it so they( the people training the terrorists) don't get caught, because thier soldiers cannot be caught or questioned....they are dead at the end of the mission.Whatever though, if hate for Bush is reason enough for siding with a terrorist then count me out, I'll hold my respect for real fighters( for either side of the war).



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
Imagine hussein has a world class military and we don't

Imagine 250,000 Iraqi soldiers in washington DC, and george bush on trial

Imagine you hear reports of american women being raped by Iraqi's, innocent civilians being killed

Imgine they install a puppet dictatorship to rule, and the UN supports it

Imagine you have no military left to fight off the invaders

Imagine the only way you can strike back is to strap bombs to your chest and blow something up

You are not as different from them as you would like to think my friend

Its all circumstance and perspective


Do you really think that any true Western person would jump straight to strapping a bomb on their chest and blowing up their very own people, whilst making minimal impact on the enemy?

We in the West are a lot more intelligent than that. You would find a lot more organization between the Western people if they were conquered... similar to that of occupied France in WWII.

You would have organized groups of people involved in everything from Intelligence gathering, disruption of enemy supplier lines, direct attacks on enemy personnel.

Don't even dare compare Western society and culture to that of the East - we would never lower ourselves to such actions! It's the same for Muslims, too... they have a completely different mindset to those of Western people (Atheist/Catholic/Jew, etc) - it's like comparing apples and oranges.



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
The original poster stated that if he had knowledge of a Catholic about to bomb a mosque he'd say nothing as well. So, with that statement on the table my response to the original poster is: Time about is fair play, just consider this their time.

Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.


I would prefer an all out upfront war instead of sneaky suicide bombers, then your statement would be true! I'd love to blow a few of them away!

KAAAABOOOOOOM!



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by James Daniel


Don't even dare compare Western society and culture to that of the East - we would never lower ourselves to such actions! It's the same for Muslims, too... they have a completely different mindset to those of Western people (Atheist/Catholic/Jew, etc) - it's like comparing apples and oranges.


Muslims are not 1 group.

Muslims is not a race.

Muslims are different groups of people.

Please read this for more explenation :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Muslims within there group can be very orginised but different muslim groups may not go together or be able to work together.

Don't lump everybody together under one banner saying muslims cannot do this or that becuase muslims are not 1 group but many many groups.

And becuase they are many groups they all have there own politics and stratergy & techniques. For example look at the difference between Hezbollah and Al-qeada they had a completely different fighting tactics and thats what it goes down to that each group will use there own tactics of warfare. So it's not fare to say muslims to this and non-muslims do that. Take a look at tamil tigers who are not muslims even they se sucide bombings. Take a look at ETA and IRA from europe and the bombings they used against civillian targets.

It's always easy to say i will do this and those animals do that but when you are in the same situation you may end up doing the exact same thing you condemed your enemy for.

Don't grouop muslims up. Some muslims will act like western fighters while other will act like kamikazi bombers while others will fight vietnam guerilla style while other will fight regular head-on convential military style.

Don;t say we will do this and they will do that becuase you don;t know what they will do.



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by James Daniel
Do you really think that any true Western person would jump straight to strapping a bomb on their chest and blowing up their very own people, whilst making minimal impact on the enemy?

We in the West are a lot more intelligent than that. You would find a lot more organization between the Western people if they were conquered... similar to that of occupied France in WWII.


Yeah, stupid Middle Easterners.




Don't even dare compare Western society and culture to that of the East - we would never lower ourselves to such actions!


So, no western government would organize a terrorist attack against it's own people with the direct intention of causeing fear and terror?
Many would disagree with you.



It's the same for Muslims, too... they have a completely different mindset to those of Western people (Atheist/Catholic/Jew, etc) - it's like comparing apples and oranges.


And I'm pretty sure we can't receive blood from them, and we'd be better off drinking from different fountains. It's a scientific fact that Muslims have a different brain chemistry that makes them alien and therefore evil and deserving of extermination.



Wow, I'm getting dizzy with all of this eye rolling. your mindset is so similar to that which caused mankind to kill each other for our entire history. I can't understand how people refuse to see the world past the end of their noses.



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the point is to the Iraqi's they are freedom fighters


No they are not! The Iraqis HATE the insurgents. They are not freedom fighters. They are terrorists who blow up IRAQIS. They murder Iraqi school children. The insurgents who are killing innocent Iraqis are the reason we can't leave that country.

Iraqis HATE insurgent terrorists. For you to say that Iraqis think they are freedom fighters is wrong.



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Nice way of twisting my words... then again, what else could you possibly come back with?

It takes a certain mindset to become a Muslim, as it does to be conservative, etc, etc. We all have different believes and mindsets. Those who share the same mindset will form a group, follow certain rules, etc.

And no, I am not saying every Muslim is the same, or that they are all drones willing to kill themselves. What I am saying is that the 'majority' of Muslims have a specific mindset that makes them believe that killing themselves, and taking as many infidels (innicents) as possible with them is a good and moral thing.

I won't even argue the point with you... that is all I need to say on the subject until you decides to discuss this in an intelligent manner without lowering yourself to twisting other peoples words.



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
iqonx

So far you got the right point, but remember many Americans still to this day can not come to the term of what tribal rivalry is and how can people kill each other when from the same country.

Is call Tribal rivalry the middle east is not like the US and their cultural differences are not of one groups but the various groups that live in one area.

Occurs they will hide the fighter that belong to each individual group.

And the death to each other is nothing but enemies of each other tribal groups where our own American soldiers are caught between the conflicts.

The Biggest stupidity of the present administration was to tag all insurgency terrorist because it thought that like that it would be able to get away from the Pandora box that it opens when it took Saddam out of power.

Now ancient rivalry is between groups is becoming center state.

To make simple let remember the families of the very well known fiction of Romeo and Juliet they were from the same nationality but they hated each other.



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
And I'm pretty sure we can't receive blood from them, and we'd be better off drinking from different fountains. It's a scientific fact that Muslims have a different brain chemistry that makes them alien and therefore evil and deserving of extermination.



your going off the deep end and not even thinking about what was said. What does drinking from different water fountains and receiving blood from them (not that any would give it to an infidel) have to do with this?

here is a newsflash Rosobasi, we are at war and these people hate us.



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
iqonx

So far you got the right point, but remember many Americans still to this day can not come to the term of what tribal rivalry is and how can people kill each other when from the same country.

Is call Tribal rivalry the middle east is not like the US and their cultural differences are not of one groups but the various groups that live in one area.

Occurs they will hide the fighter that belong to each individual group.

And the death to each other is nothing but enemies of each other tribal groups where our own American soldiers are caught between the conflicts.

The Biggest stupidity of the present administration was to tag all insurgency terrorist because it thought that like that it would be able to get away from the Pandora box that it opens when it took Saddam out of power.

Now ancient rivalry is between groups is becoming center state.

To make simple let remember the families of the very well known fiction of Romeo and Juliet they were from the same nationality but they hated each other.


yes, we know...if you knew your american history better you woulkd know we had the same crap in the early days too. ever hear of the hatfields and the McCoys?

Its just we have grown beyond these stupid rivalries.






top topics



 
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join