It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why god split

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Esoteric teacher...I am not blind anymore. You are pointing me in a direction my father wont speak of to me. I was planning on learning this be asking someone but until then keep it up. I need a u2u because I dont care if anyone else is missing it i want to hear all truths. They were all right thier in front of us from the parthenon to great pyramid to the stars. I see it now and cant even tell my truths to anyone educated and close to me for certain reasons which i know.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Still not clever enough for me to believe you're truly aware. I have something equally profound to tell you. The seacow is the true victor of earths destiny,over a thousand years ago, with the blessings of absolute courage. For the time to loose all fear is yesterday for the future beholds no wonder of the meaning. See from an outside observer it sounds pretty stupid right. That was a retorical ponderance for you to think about for your own enlightened statements.

For a enlightened person your still pretty much a wuss for not showing me your credentials from the University of Super Enlightendment for the Hyperawre. I have a degree from there and now through inference I know you don't. So now I'm the only one in the club of spiritual genius and you're not. Ha Ha. Sucks to have a limited perspective like you do.

Seriously your profound statement is to abandon all fear! Thats really original are you the encarnate of Roosevelt? Or any of the other 5 billion or so people that have already figured that one out. Pretend to be fearless until a wild animal trys to eat you, then beg God for help, see what happens, try it it'll be fun.

I'll be sitting back laughing at the great shining example of humanity as is gets squeezed out a tigers sphinceter 18 hours later.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
How come the most enlightened in the universe doesn't know the difference between Your and You're? Your grammer is worse than mine,and I'm pretty bad with that.

Dude don't wager your entire existence on your statements, run your mouth like that in the real world like a smart ass and a gang member who eats peoples fear for breakfast will get plenty of nutrition out of you. Someone might take you up on that offer.

As for me I wouldn't want you to wage your existance on this issue,cause then there would be nothing in it for me. Instead I propose you wager money on your statments. The people of ATS will act as the judge to whom seems correct in their assertions, because if we left it up to you than you would just keep running,changing the subject and avoiding the tough issues. The winner collects the others wager. Seem like a plan?

Give up on the whole mobius strip concept to explaine God. I've got a feeling it's even more complex than that.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokenwindows
Okay, now your trying to be better than everyone else in here Esoteric Teacher.

i'm no better than anyone, and my integrity was under attack first, i believe, and why would, should i permit anyone to try to take my integrity from me?

I've heard enough BS to see that's all your trying to throw here. Stop It!

i gladly comply.

You always do stuff like this when you have a bad week, and you know, I know it. Because I've been reading you for years now. So cut the crap.

thank you.

God is in so many things, and is so many things together.

i agree that god is many things to many people, and different in so many perspectives. perhaps removing the word "god" from the equasion and replacing it with the word "truth", and not anyone elses truth, but every individual's truth, but first they have to be able to acknowledge, recognize, accept, and love their own "truth" for what it is, right?

this is my intentions, i assure you. and, yes, you are right. i do tend to react a bit harshly when people attempt to attack my intergrety by implying i have some kind of mental deficiency. and if my rebuttal to another posters attack on my character has offended you, i am whole heartedly sorry for that.

You wouldn't understand all the soul searching I had to do to understand it.

try me, i might.

You'll never ever get it.

i want to. i want to acknowledge your truth. i want to acknowledge your truth. i want to accept your truth for what it is. i want to love your truth, and adopt it as my own, so that our truths can be compatible.

Especially, not after what they've done to me, just to try and stop me from my dreams and possibly quit my job.

who are "they"?

Then I have to hear you on God.

i don't recall forcing you to read it, however i am reading yours.

True, the Christian concept of God is flawed so is everything else.

then perhaps if we could only find the truth of it, and disregard the concepts that confuse the subject.

Because God is far more beyond what you think.

what i think god is, is what everyone else who talks says god is. what i think is insignifigant (spelling?), what i know of god is because i listen to all of it, and found truth in all of it.

Conceptualize all you want, but God isn't simple to understand. It's a person too, but it's far beyond even what they think.

hmmm. good point.

Which is why I'm trying to prove the truth to the world about them, but I'm not going to be humilated beyond this from them.

so you are making yourself the extention of god's will outwards upon god's flawed creation? are you certain that it is i who is conceptualizing?

So next time you ask Zaphod 58 about whatever happened to bsb2005/bsb2006, remember he's the one that did this to me, and he doesn't care about his fans at all anymore. Especially, if he's going to destroy his longest fan and lie to the fanbase for "fun".

have i ever talked to Zaphod 58?

So I can't protect them from thier fans and some of my friends from their BS. He hated me going on to his board and figuring out them hurting fans, and they tried to ruin my life, so they don't have to humilate fans to get them off the board. They turned me into the fans "wrost nightmare" and destroyed me in so many ways.The wrost evening of my life. He was planning all this since I was 15, and then I have to read this from you to top it off.

i'm sorry that i forced you to read this thread.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by preBowAsG
Esoteric teacher...I am not blind anymore. You are pointing me in a direction my father wont speak of to me. I was planning on learning this be asking someone but until then keep it up. I need a u2u because I dont care if anyone else is missing it i want to hear all truths. They were all right thier in front of us from the parthenon to great pyramid to the stars. I see it now and cant even tell my truths to anyone educated and close to me for certain reasons which i know.

the god i believe in would most certainly have put all the answers right under our noses, and right on the tips of our tongues as well. thanks for the words of wisdom, and you can U2U me anytime, with any question. if you feel at all i am lying to you, or that my truth is incompatible with yours, please, i beg you to disregard it. but if my truth is compatible with yours, i beg you, please, be not afraid for just one moment in time, and you will have a new friend, time itself.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Still not clever enough for me to believe you're truly aware. I have something equally profound to tell you. The seacow is the true victor of earths destiny,over a thousand years ago, with the blessings of absolute courage. For the time to loose all fear is yesterday for the future beholds no wonder of the meaning. See from an outside observer it sounds pretty stupid right. That was a retorical ponderance for you to think about for your own enlightened statements.

in order for you to debate me, i would first have to have some bait. i'm just silly odd man that is a mere zero among an infinite number ones.

For a enlightened person your still pretty much a wuss for not showing me your credentials from the University of Super Enlightendment for the Hyperawre.

and you have not answered my 2 questions i see.

my credentials?

i have many, my earthly ones then, perhaps?

1987 - 1998
i worked at a skilled care pediatrics center for developmentally dissabled and severely challenged children who could not even talk, with the exception of their thoughts and their eyes.

1998 - 2006
i have served humanity as an Air Force Rescue Firefighter and EMT, and have served 7 tours of duty in war zones, and have put myself in harms way numerous times to save others, because all are more important than i am. why? because i am just a silly odd man, and nothing but a zero.

I have a degree from there and now through inference I know you don't. So now I'm the only one in the club of spiritual genius and you're not. Ha Ha. Sucks to have a limited perspective like you do.

i'm looking forward to talking to your teachers.

Seriously your profound statement is to abandon all fear! Thats really original are you the encarnate of Roosevelt? Or any of the other 5 billion or so people that have already figured that one out.

then why do you disregard myself as well as the other 5 billion or so other souls?

you words sound angry. and still you have not offered an enlighted answer to my questions. are you sure you are here to share your enlightenment with the rest of humanity?

I'll be sitting back laughing at the great shining example of humanity as is gets squeezed out a tigers sphinceter 18 hours later.

i have never had any problems with any of the tigers i have approached and petted in the past.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

How come the most enlightened in the universe doesn't know the difference between Your and You're? Your grammer is worse than mine,and I'm pretty bad with that.

you got me their, sometimes my grammar, or my typing, get messed up. i'll work on it.

Dude don't wager your entire existence on your statements, run your mouth like that in the real world like a smart ass and a gang member who eats peoples fear for breakfast will get plenty of nutrition out of you. Someone might take you up on that offer.

if i have no reason to fear them, what reason would they have to fear me?

As for me I wouldn't want you to wage your existance on this issue,cause then there would be nothing in it for me.

we are in agreement here, considering i am nothing but a small zero.

Instead I propose you wager money on your statments.

i don't need money. i find truth is more lucritive currency.

The people of ATS will act as the judge to whom seems correct in their assertions, because if we left it up to you than you would just keep running,changing the subject and avoiding the tough issues.

you still have not supplied your enlightened perspective concerning the two questions i asked earlier. are you sure i am the one running? and, in regards to avoiding the tough issues, i do not.

thanks for the input, and your time. it has been a pleasure.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

in order for you to debate me, i would first have to have some bait. i'm just silly odd man that is a mere zero among an infinite number ones.

For a enlightened person your still pretty much a wuss for not showing me your credentials from the University of Super Enlightendment for the Hyperawre.

and you have not answered my 2 questions i see.

my credentials?

i have many, my earthly ones then, perhaps?

1987 - 1998
i worked at a skilled care pediatrics center for developmentally dissabled and severely challenged children who could not even talk, with the exception of their thoughts and their eyes.

1998 - 2006
i have served humanity as an Air Force Rescue Firefighter and EMT, and have served 7 tours of duty in war zones, and have put myself in harms way numerous times to save others, because all are more important than i am. why? because i am just a silly odd man, and nothing but a zero.

I have a degree from there and now through inference I know you don't. So now I'm the only one in the club of spiritual genius and you're not. Ha Ha. Sucks to have a limited perspective like you do.

i'm looking forward to talking to your teachers.

Seriously your profound statement is to abandon all fear! Thats really original are you the encarnate of Roosevelt? Or any of the other 5 billion or so people that have already figured that one out.

then why do you disregard myself as well as the other 5 billion or so other souls?

you words sound angry. and still you have not offered an enlighted answer to my questions. are you sure you are here to share your enlightenment with the rest of humanity?

i have never had any problems with any of the tigers i have approached and petted in the past.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, I just can't trust anyone right now. I'm sorry, but your ATS name and others came up in those disturbing night this June. I'm sorry for the whole becoming upset yesturday. I hope you can forgive me?

It's just they want to make even more impossible to even remotely be myself, and with my social skills, and all. They know I'm easy pickings for what they plan to do to me. They told lies to every celebrity they know just for spite, and they worked with two impecticulary disturbed people from my job to allow them to get this far. But I won't mention them by name. They don't even deserve it.:shk::shk::shk:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokenwindows
Esoteric Teacher, I just can't trust anyone right now. I'm sorry, but your ATS name and others came up in those disturbing night this June. I'm sorry for the whole becoming upset yesturday. I hope you can forgive me?

i have never had a problem with you at all. and as for my forgivness, i can't forgive you for doing nothing wrong. all you did is tell your truth, from the way you felt at that moment. i can not blame you, so how can i forgive you?

i think you are a good person, with a good heart, being challenged these days by something that inflicts all humanity, again it is not your fault. if i had to blame anyone, it would be me.

It's just they want to make even more impossible to even remotely be myself, and with my social skills, and all.

who are "they", point them out to me. show me "they" who would cripple your social skills, or feed off them to make themselves feel stronger. if "they" try again, smile at them and do not show them fear, then it shall be tables turned.

They know I'm easy pickings for what they plan to do to me. They told lies to every celebrity they know just for spite, and they worked with two impecticulary disturbed people from my job to allow them to get this far. But I won't mention them by name. They don't even deserve it.:shk::shk::shk:

i suggest with all my essence and all my soul and everything i have ever known . .

i suggest you gather your thoughts. i beg of you, i plead, please keep a journal. as you write your words, know that no one else shall ever read them. it will permit you to shed the masks others have placed (unjustly) upon you. as you write your thoughts you must know, absolutley know that no one else shall ever read them. there will be no one to impress. there shall be no reason for you to lie to yourself, which may be what you are doing now. i say it may be what you are doing now, because you have wrongly chosen to allow others to define you, and the definition just doesn't fit with the words i see you typing.

as you write, have the intentions no one else shall ever read it.

as you encounter a bad thought, or a negative emotion, counter it with a true good thought.

if you through your speculation find an evil question that you can not counter with a satisfactory answer that eliminates the evil, then counter the question with a question that negates and illiminates the purpose of the evil question.

find a window to your soul.
your soul, find a window to you.

if something is obstructing you, go around it or over it or through it, dear soul.
dear soul, if something is obstructing you, go around it or over it or through it, to find you.

be not afraid.

my thoughts, my prayers, my purpose, my reason, all be with you, my kin.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by preBowAsG

you can ask me anything without fear of any reprisals, but the good ones.

you can ask me anything.

if at any time you feel i have made an effort to decieve you, i beg you, please forgive me, but you may disregard it if you feel in your heart it was a deception. i want nothing from you, i need nothing from you. but you want and need this mindset within you, if you are to be who you were meant to be.

i do not judge. i will serve you unconditionally my truth, and if it is compatible with yours, then accept it. if it is not compatible with your truth, then disregard it, for i have sinned against you and tresspassed against you, and i would beg your forgiveness for such a deed if it were to occur.

i thank you for my time, and i thank you for your time.

ask me anything, and i shall respond accordingly with my truth in hand.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
So you were in the Air Force. One excellent facet to you. My sister's fiance has been a US Air Force Paramedeical Rescue guy for a decade. So that's respectable. Which two questions did you ask me again? Wasn't discrediting the 5 billion people who have already figured out your profound concepts, and a long time ago at that, I was discrediting you. The fact you couldn't figure that one out actually helps my case that you may be a little off kilter. Maybe post traumatic stress from going into combat?

Ring,Ring...Pot calling the kettle...says I'm black. You think my words sound angry or that I'm an angry person? You initiated started calling me names so your the one who can't control your emotions not me. That sounds to me like you've got a little more spiritual enlightendment to go through.

And about the grammer. Don't worry about it even I have some grammatical mistakes in my posts.

Honestly this is a creepy thread, it looks like it was set up to just get attention. No not creepy in a oh..I'm so scared kind of way. Creepy in a damn humans do some wierd and disapointing things with their time kinda way.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
One final quick question. Tigers? You were petting tigers? When on active tours of duty? Sure the commander loved his very expensive, highly trained EMT's that uncle sam invested so much in running a risk like that. When on leave for the night running through some third world village, petting the pet tigers. Worked at the Zoo, visited Tibet to play with their pet Tigers. Or was it at Camp Creepy Cult Ranch for the Hyperaware and Condecending.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

So you were in the Air Force. One excellent facet to you. My sister's fiance has been a US Air Force Paramedeical Rescue guy for a decade. So that's respectable.

Para-Rescue is definetly one of the toughest jobs in the USAF, that is for sure. i don't have the physical endurance for it, bu i make a pretty effective firefighter.

Which two questions did you ask me again?

don't worry about the questions. i'll address them for you, and if you dissagree with the answers i supply, and what most people would say in response, then i will understand your truth may be different than what i have encoutered in my life.

the questions were:

"what is the opposite of love?"

i find most people respond to this question by saying "hate".

and my response is: "how can we justify our hate without first being afraid of losing something we love?

the second question was:
"what is your opinions based upon?"

the most correct answer i can find is: "through the process of the "law of association". which means we add new truths onto pre-existing truths. when we started kindergarden we did not start our math lesson with multiplication, division, or algebra, did we? no, first we had to learn the numbers, and how to count, and accept that they were true. so what were our first truths? from where did we begin our journey from? our first truth was the instinct of "self preserve" to servive, also known as "self before(pre) serve". so our first truth was pretty much to be selfish, i think. however, there are other truths as well, i must concede.

Wasn't discrediting the 5 billion people who have already figured out your profound concepts, and a long time ago at that, I was discrediting you. The fact you couldn't figure that one out actually helps my case that you may be a little off kilter. Maybe post traumatic stress from going into combat?

i volunteered to go see a "shrink" after my return, due to some circumstances i had endured during my last tour. there were some times when i made decisions that put myself at grave risk, and the only thing that really scared me about doing what i did is that i wasn't scared about doing the right thing, even though it could have resulted in my death. it was an eye opener for me, to say the least. at any rate, the "shrink" said my response was natural, and that i knew more than enough to cope without needing to visit her, and she gave me her phone number, we still talk, and we are good friends. but, yes, there was some level of post traumatic stress, but not all from just combat. it is a far different world in some parts of the world.

Ring,Ring...Pot calling the kettle...says I'm black. You think my words sound angry or that I'm an angry person? You initiated started calling me names so your the one who can't control your emotions not me.

i'll double check to see who first made a statement that could be construde as negative, and if it was i, i apoligize wholeheartedly. even if it was not me, i still apoligize wholeheartedly.

That sounds to me like you've got a little more spiritual enlightendment to go through.

of course. we all do. if not, then what would we be, if not god?

And about the grammer. Don't worry about it even I have some grammatical mistakes in my posts.

if we thought we were perfect as is . .... . .

if i thought i was perfect as is, then i wouldn't be learning anything from you.

Honestly this is a creepy thread, it looks like it was set up to just get attention. No not creepy in a oh..I'm so scared kind of way. Creepy in a damn humans do some wierd and disapointing things with their time kinda way.

i don't want to scare anyone, nor share thoughts that do. the purpose of this thread when i began it was merely to consider the possibility that our cells are conscious, self aware, and yes, intelligent. we sometimes neglect to realize what it is we do to ourselves with mere thoughts alone.

i can provide a more clear example of what i mean, which may make more sense to you than some of my previous posts.

what is 0+0?

zero plus zero is zero, right?

what is 0 + 0 + 0?

still zero, right?

what is the sum of a billion zeros added together?

it would still be zero, wouldn't it?

BASSPLYR, if enough people told you enough times that you were ugly, wouldn't you start to believe that perhaps you are not an attractive person?

BASSPLYR, if enough people told you enough times that you were stupid, wouldn't you start to believe that perhaps you are not very smart?

BASSPLYR, now go look in a mirror and come back and think about how many you saw in the mirror ... .. .

you saw one, right?

so, every brain cell you utilized to even think that there was only one had to deny that they exist. why? because you think they are zero self-aware, you think they are zero consciousnesses, and you think they are zero intelligences, right?

now these same brain cells are stuck with a problem. how can a bunch of zero self awares, zero consciousnesses, and zero intelligences add up to make 1?

especially when the sum of a bunch of zeros is always zero?

you purplex your own brain cells with a delema, an enigma, a puzzle, a riddle that seems to have no answer for them.

i hope this allows you to understand my thought processes a little better than i have expressed them before.

thanks for your time, and i thank you for making me think. i also thank brokenwindows for putting me in my place.

me? i'm the sum of all zeros.

[edit on 3-10-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Ring,Ring...Pot calling the kettle...says I'm black. You think my words sound angry or that I'm an angry person? You initiated started calling me names so your the one who can't control your emotions not me. That sounds to me like you've got a little more spiritual enlightendment to go through.

no, i did not. you initiated it. you called me names first. but that is not what bothered me. you attacked my integrity. so please review your words above, and then please review the facts:

your first post on page one was:

I'm still confused. First you said god is infinant and can't talk to us because of that?
Then you say God wont be percieved until you eliminate all fear? Both those don't seem like responses just more vague babbling. Enlighten me for I am lost and confused with your
teachings.

you said my words were vague babbling.

your second post on page one was:

Ah the art of being vague, the purgatory of people who think thy're smarter than everyone else but, are too insecure to admit that they aren't smart enough. Ok this dudes just making stuff up now. Let Toy-Toilet? Ones two english words the others one french word.
Wierdo.

The truth is scizophrenia and dementia sets in at younger ages these days.
Apparently.

i had not responded to anything you had posted yet, and you reffered to me with the following terms:

1) "art of being vague"
2) "people who think thy're smarter than everyone else"
3) "too insecure to admit that they aren't smart enough"
4) "this dudes just making stuff up"
5) "Wierdo"
6) "The truth is scizophrenia and dementia sets in at younger ages these days.
Apparently"

until you said these things about me, i had not said anything directed towards you, not one rude statement, if so, can you find it?

are you sure i initiated started calling names?
i think you are unaware of your actions, because there is no evidence in this thread to support your claims that i said anything negative to you first, you started it, not i. i defended my integrity, which is the same thing i am doing right now.

my first reply to you directly concerning my integrity coming under attack was:

ah, i know you. your one of the ignorant people, unaware, and unawake.

but ignorance is not knowing. being unaware is not being aware of the truth. not being awake is not being fully conscious, not even of yourself, and your own intentions, your own motives, and, yes, your own words:

why try to make me out as a liar? i did not initiate it, you did:

1) "art of being vague"
2) "people who think thy're smarter than everyone else"
3) "too insecure to admit that they aren't smart enough"
4) "this dudes just making stuff up"
5) "Wierdo"
6) "The truth is scizophrenia and dementia sets in at younger ages these days.
Apparently"

i apoligize for my words, i was merely protecting the fact i value my integrity, extremely.

ah, i know you. your one of the ignorant people, unaware, and unawake.

i am sorry.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

One final quick question. Tigers? You were petting tigers? When on active tours of duty? Sure the commander loved his very expensive, highly trained EMT's that uncle sam invested so much in running a risk like that. When on leave for the night running through some third world village, petting the pet tigers. Worked at the Zoo, visited Tibet to play with their pet Tigers. Or was it at Camp Creepy Cult Ranch for the Hyperaware and Condecending.

i live in vegas, and have a friend who works with the bangle tigers and other tigers here on the strip. they are "tame" to a degree, but they are tigers, and there is a right way and a wrong way to approach them. if you fear them at all, they do sense it, and they do not like it. i only know that from talking to the handlers.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Isoteric Teacher,

I have reviewed the thread and you are correct I did open hostilities first to a degree. I appologize for that, there were kinder ways I could have made those statements. BUT when I said name calling I was refering to the coward stuff. That I felt you started first. No hard feelings though. Although I feel you got a little too exited when you found that I had opened hostilities first, still a little off kilter.

Second point I'd like to make is what you said in the second to last post briefly ago, about the conciousnes of cells, etc...I understand what you are getting at and feel that if you had presented your "teachings" in that way then you wouldnt have come off so... well...idiosyncratic. I also feel that it is a truley mind expanding experience when one ponders the phenomina of conciousness.

For truley understanding the phenomina of conciousness can lead to other great understandings and truths. That statement can be openly interpreted from an theological viewpoint or a atheistic one. I encourage looking at it from both actually.

Third point is that even though you weren't a paramedical rescue you were still a fire fighter/EMT and that is a brave and rightious profession, unless you love to commit arson on the side,but I don't think thats your type.

THe opposite of love to me is emptyness. Thats my understanding.
THe second question I agree with you on as the answer for the most part.

Curious what made you want to leave the Military. I have a few friends who are currently in the military and have later regreted a lot of what they were made to do. One is even pretty scared both physicaly and emotionaly for the rest of life. Don't worry about him he's almost retired, not physically disabled or mentaly,has two kids and will be working near little creek, virginia soon to begin his final years tword retirement off the battlefield pencil pushing,proctoring(read drownproofing new BUDS kids) working on the old financial portfolio, and going home early to lounge around the pool. I've just about heard it all from him and am understanding, so what happened to you to make you move on to something new in your life.

Also, what developed your current beliefs and need to extend them to others. Why do you like to help expand others? And why do you feel that you're teachings are so Isoteric? So far I haven't seen any really isoteric stuff, maybe this is just you warming us all up, so break out the really hidden wisdom...the Isoteric Teachings.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
SInce you have friends, all thread discussion aside, who handle tigers for a living, maybe you can ask them this question. I've heard that the tigers literally are smelling pheremones that animals and people create only when they are afraid,and that that is how they can smell your fear.

Would your friends know the enaswer to this?

My reason being is that is one impressive hunting tool that the tigers have developed, where when stalking the prey they can also track it's pheromones of fear wafting off them and hone in or track them better.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
what would be the opposite of a son?

The other cherubim above the mercy seat!!!

Three images decorating the inner walls of Ezekiel's temple:

A lion facing a cherubim, and between each lion/cherubim pair a palm tree.

חיה
....from two living creatures
two images of beaten gold...
between whose gaze (ever upon one another)
grace and favor is granted
to man from the Most High God.

Face to face
Blinding light
Sacred place
Holy night

God split so that God could unite....

In Holy matrimony....

Flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone.

Set me as a seal upon your heart,
as a seal upon your arm:
for love is strong as death;
jealousy is cruel as the grave:
the coals thereof are coals of fire,
which have a most vehement flame.
~Song of Solomon 8:6

After the wedding there will, for the first time EVER, be PEACE on EARTH.

And it will stand ever more.....

No more war
God says make love
'That's what I made her for'
(the soft and fair mourning dove....)

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Esoteric not Isoteric, my error, my apologies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join