It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DMT...this could be what ubducties are on.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
So i heard about this drung, and i an dying to try it, i think i might go to brazil just for it.

watch video below...

Anyway this drug is called dimethyltryptamine. It is the worlds most powerful hallucinogenic (bsically the worlds most powerful drung). It is a chemical produced in your pedial gland and is basically trigerd in near death experiences or death, also it is the very basis of dreaminmg, when we fall asleep our pedial gland produces small amounts of '___' that help us dream.

ususally when people smoke this they hellucinat like crazy, some actually almost all acounts of inestigations with the drung, people talk about having outewr body expereinces and meeting inteligent beings that speak to them in a unkown languag

Account of aliens...starts at 4:44

[edit on 23-9-2006 by ATSGUY]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hehe! This is well-known here.
I guess you are talking about Ayahuasca. It's forbidden here, but permitted to rituals used in religions.

+ Info: en.wikipedia.org...

Edit: Ah! I forgot to mention that many tribes and religions use Ayahuasca to induce OOBE (Out of Body Experiences), incorporate spirits and so on. The subject is great, worth researching.

[]s

[edit on 23/9/2006 by tunin]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hmmm... I looked the stuff up and it seems interesting... I guess that can explain people's trips to Hell when they have a near death experience. Interesting stuff....

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
From the Terms and Conditions;

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of any illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia, hacking, etc. are strictly forbidden

Thread closed

new topics

top topics

join