It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the US poison Bin Laden?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Bin Laden is supposedly sick with typhoid. Here is a link to what typhoid is.

Link

My question is, do you think the US Military knowing Bin Laden's general location poisoned him? Do we have the capability to cause such an illness?

Or if it wasn't the US Military, might it of been an inside job by someone within Al-Qaeda?

Mod Edit: Fixed link size

[edit on 9/23/06/23 by junglejake]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

My question is, do you think the US Military knowing Bin Laden's general location poisoned him?

I highly doubt it.

IMO, if it was the military that got him, his demise would be by bomb or possibly a bullet.

Do we have the capability to cause such an illness?

Typhiod, sure. The US most likely has the means of using typhoid as a weapon.

Or if it wasn't the US Military, might it of been an inside job by someone within Al-Qaeda?

Could have been, but I doubt it. Typhoid is a fairly common disease in third world countries, especially if he is living in a cave on the Afghanistan/Pakistan border (not exactly the most sanitary of living conditions).

[edit on 23/9/06 by Skibum]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
He probably got sick without being poisioned. He was living in caves they aren't very clean and Typhoid is often caused by unclean water, poor hygenie and flies.

Danica

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Just to clarify...the report back in Sept. was he died of typhoid, but it was never confirmed:

Washington Post

PARIS, Sept. 23 -- French and U.S. officials discounted a report Saturday in a French newspaper indicating that Osama bin Laden had died of typhoid last month in a remote area of Pakistan.

The newspaper, L'Est Republicain, quoted a confidential document from the French secret service as saying that "according to a reliable source, Saudi security services are now convinced that Osama bin Laden is dead."

The newspaper reported that intelligence officials had given the document, dated Sept. 21, to President Jacques Chirac, Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin and the interior and defense ministers.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Question:Why would the U.S military infect him with typhoid if they knew his general location? Why not capture/summarily execute him on camera?

Seriously though there would be no point for the U.S military to poison him. An ambitious terrorist maybe but the military? It would be far more useful capturing him. They can parade him on public television, in front of the U.N and imagine the publicity and morale boost for goold ol' Dubya.

As miss_gymnast004 said the caves in Afghanisatn would have very bad hygiene so he probably got it accidentally. I thought he was on dialysis anyway...

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Question:Why would the U.S military infect him with typhoid if they knew his general location? Why not capture/summarily execute him on camera

Why would the U.S kill there Biggest and most important tool in Propaganda and Brain Washing Of Citzeen's, with all this terrorist non sense?

But in my own Opinion, If he die's the Government will just lie and say he's alive, make yet another false Bin Ladin tape to keep the War in Iraq going...

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
do you have a link to the false Bin Laden movies you are referring to?

GW is losing popularity because of the insanity of the Saddam trial, just imagine how the UBL trial would be, it would be a complete circus. If they could poison Bin Laden the world could be done with him once and for all and we would forget about him like the public has already forgotten of the ex KGB's and Russian officials that have been poisoned in the last year.

If GW bombs him or gets him in a gunfight Bin Laden is much more likely to be glorified. This way GW's hands are clean.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Ok Ill Point Out a few thing's about the Flase December 2001 Bin Ladin Tape

1:It look's nothing like Bin Ladin

2;The tape show's Bin Ladi wrting with his right hanf, But the F.B.I's description of Osama state's that he is Left handed

3:It show's Bin Ladin wearing A Gold ring on his right hanf, This is prohibitated by Islam and is strange considering how much of devote Islam he is.

4:The tape is very very poor quality

Look at the Image itself of the False 2001 December Tape

www.whatreallyhappened.com... that last letter "E" is the December taping.

And if you still need More...Well here

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

But I mean if they did kill him it be very bad, there tool would be gone...After all the trouble in Iraq isn't from Al-Queda terroist's as the New's want's us to believe...It's Iraqi resistance group's who are tired of American Force's in Iraq.

Need I Say More?

[edit on 26-12-2006 by COWBOYCON]

top topics

join