It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would a Secret Society show you to keep your mouth closed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Please speculate all you want. I am just curious the thougts and feelings on this board what you may think or have read with any SS that would have the bearing to keep you sealed for the rest of your natural life.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb33rd
What would a Secret Society show you to keep your mouth closed?

everything that is fully truth, devoid of any deceptions whatsoever, and containing everything that will ever be known, all of which is within you as well.

any SS that would have the bearing to keep you sealed for the rest of your natural life.

the seal is a lease to our souls, first one must find something far deeper within themselves, and offer their truth up for comparison against everything they know is true. no hate (mask of fear), with fear (but fear not being afraid) through love with the belief in a god (all gods are the same 1 shattered) with a unquenchable need to identify and confront the opposite of love.

[edit on 23-9-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It isn't what they would show me that would guarantee concealment, but what they could give me. If they showed me the agenda I could certainly speak up and then be under the threat of being exterminated for revealing the agenda.

Rather, if they gave me their power, I would conceal it. But hey, I am lying. If I conceal it I am being like them and if I reveal it I am going to be punished for my actions by them.

Either way I am a condemned man so I will wait for the appropriate time of someone elses chosing.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Remote mind controlling powers.
Imagine someone showing you a tape containing good examples of remote mind controlling people by the power of suggestion, that'd be big huh?
And then, he shows you in practical ways, in the real life. Now you can use, but he and the other members can use on you too.

That's a pretty scary situation huh?

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Found something interesting while researching this answer.

Petronas Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur

[Koran 21.104]
On the day when We will roll up heaven like the rolling up of the scroll for writings, as We originated the first creation, (so) We shall reproduce it; a promise (binding on Us); surely We will bring it about.

www.hti.umich.edu...

Daniel 12:1
"At that time Michael, the archangel who stands guard over your nation, will arise. Then there will be a time of anguish greater than any since nations first came into existence. But at that time every one of your people whose name is written in the book will be rescued.

[edit on 23-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Good question!

As far as tunin said depending on level and context what would you do? I don't think I would know what to do.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by masonite]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

[Koran 21.104]
On the day when We will roll up heaven like the rolling up of the scroll for writings, as We originated the first creation, (so) We shall reproduce it; a promise (binding on Us); surely We will bring it about.

www.hti.umich.edu...

"At that time Michael, the archangel who stands guard over your nation, will arise. Then there will be a time of anguish greater than any since nations first came into existence. But at that time every one of your people whose name is written in the book will be rescued.

Thats an interesting photo sir! Do you know if it is already constructed somewhere are if it is proposed for future construction?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burnt Offering
Thats an interesting photo sir! Do you know if it is already constructed somewhere are if it is proposed for future construction?

The twin towers were completed in 1998.

The towers, which were designed by Argentine architect César Pelli, were completed in 1998. The 88-floor towers constructed largely of reinforced concrete with a steel and glass facade were designed to resemble motifs found in Islamic art, a reflection of Malaysia's Muslim heritage.

"According to Lao Tse, the reality of a hollow object is in the void and not in the walls that define it. He was speaking, of course, of spiritual realities. These are the realities also of the Petronas Towers. The power of the void is increased and made more explicit by the pedestrian bridge that ... with its supporting structure creates a portal to the sky ... a door to the infinite."
—César Pelli, architect (1995)

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 25-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
well im guessing they would just show the secrets of the order but i dont think it would be that, which would stop people blabbing. Probably more the fear of being "taken care of"

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
they would show you pictures of yourself in very embarrasing sexual relations with whatever they feel you would fear the most, children, family members, clergy, whatever

digitally created pictures, but with a back story and false witnesses ready to bury you

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
They would simply show me that their cause is worthy and would be in danger if I was not discreet. If I believe that they are right and noble in their purpose, it would guarantee my silence, my cooperation, my devotion.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Two people can't keep a secret, and you want some body to keep a secret for life?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm not sure really.

But it would have to do with time travel, and the prevention of the
manipulation of the tim-stream(s).

I know, short answer, but there's not much I think should be secret,
or that I'd shut up after knowing.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I look at this question in a sociological light. What we are discussing is really a matter of social integration. If you are well integrated into a group, you are defending yourself by defending the group. Consider a simplistic example:

Say you are a college football player and the big play-off game is next week. It sure would help the other team if you called them up and told them all about the plays your team is going to use. Why would do that though? Would you want to lose? Would you want to betray the men that you have lived near and worked beside and become friends with? Only a real weasel would sell out.

A secret society would be no different. You aren't going to know about a truly secret society's secrets unless you ally yourself with the society. Now the group's goals are yours. Why would you betray your own goals? For that matter, why would you put your friends in harms way? Why would you have joined the group if you didn't believe in that groups goals and believe that they were worth fighting for?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well,...hmmm,this is actually a good question.

I would think that if you believed that your organization held the truth, as many masons claim their organization does, then you certainly wouldn't want to make it officially known. Look at it this way, if you know the truth you are much esteemed and you have clout,;however, if everyone knows what you know then that clout quickly disappears.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

[Koran 21.104]

www.hti.umich.edu...

That's an interesting idea if I am interpreting it the right way.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
"What would a Secret Society show you to keep your mouth closed?"

they would show you that you did not even have a choice.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
show me the same reason why thousands of others kept the secret, and i would see the justice behind the subversion

Threats couldn't really do it though...
Any man has a level at which it wont matter what the consequences, he will seek to serve justice...

so the truth they are hidding, better serve the interests of justice also...

The masons used to be a refuge for scientific knowledge, when such was considered heresy... so it served justice to hide those secrets...

perhaps their are secrets that still need to be hid, due to taboo of societal constraints...
Stem cell research, Who killed JFK and why, are their really ufo's, ect?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
There are no secrets, not really, only the insidious practices of secrecy which is ultimately the root of all evil in man. Freemasonry in particular, is little more than a form of kabbalah for gentiles, subverted through the ages to ultimately serve zionist interests. The only real secrets they keep now are kept to perpetuate the subversive nature of the fraternity. I wonder how many of them truly understand the symbolism of the Acacia Sprig, or the structure of the Temple. Why, lest in vanity, keep such secrets? The light of the world belongs to all man, to keep it for yourself is to leave others in darkness. It's the very definition of evil.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Here is an interesting little tidbit of info. Gangs which are in many ways similar to secret societies have many ways of shutting up their members and controlling them. one means is what a Cult did back in 1979, the name of the cult excapes me now but it was in california and not a very large one at all...in fact i believe it was all run out of some chicks house. But anyways back to the point. A married couple of 12 years were members and the wife decided she wanted no part in this cult any longer and threatened to leave, the members beat her and threw her into a stack of tires and burned her alive. After a while they pulled her out and made all the members of the cult walk by and spit on her.

So threw fear noone would have spoken up about anything because of the horrers they had seen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join