It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get Abducted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by reyna4fitness
But why would one want to be abducted?

And Why Not ??? Like I have said in previous posts.....I WANT MY ABDUCTION AND I WANT IT NOW !! seriously I am not scared of anything so aliens would not frighten me in the least......if it has to do with bloodlines of the family then I am screwed for sure.....theres not one person in my family who has been abducted (not to mention that my "family" is not exactly filled with psychic-trendsetters, ethereal globetrotters or anything remotely famous or popular anyway...)

If anyone connected to The Dulce Underground Base or any other Gov. run alien center is reading this.....come get me....it should not be hard for those in the know to find me.....information on how to find me is spread throughout ATS !!

I will say however I do NOT want to end up as Ebe Stew !! but the abduction part is fine with me

[edit on 6-2-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Here's some sound advice friend:

Get some pot and start listening to Coldplay, Neil Young, etc. Light up a bowl and open up your repressed hippie mind. Let your energy flow out to the universe. They're flying around up there hoping for interaction and when you release your energy to the universe, it sends a signal loud and clear that you want to be abducted.

Don't be scared when they swoop down soundlessly in front of your car late one night on a lonely back-road. Do exactly as they say, play along with them. Keep your eyes open and take deep breaths so you won't pass out.

It's best not to act frightened. Fear excites them so try to think happy thoughts about your childhood.

Once you come to, don't fight the nausea. Get some cold rags and put them on your forehead. Smoke another bowl and try to get some rest. You've had quite an experience! Yes, you have!

Wow, can't wait to hear back from you! Hurry and get started!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I have always wanted to be abducted by aliens and experimented on, i don't know what that says about me, but I think we should ask an abductee to ask them to abduct us

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
they like reeses

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by glan
I would make a trail of M&M's and have them lead to your bedroom. Never know might work.

Did you mean Reese's Pieces?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hey OP I'm not sure that there is a clear and direct way to attracting the attention
of extra-terrestrials in order to get abducted, but if are trying to get abducted
just to get probed then you can find some Do-It-Yourself videos on the internet!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Even though the original thread stems from 2004, my suggestion is to leave your doors unlocked, lights turned off and keep any weapons away from you.

They seem to fear weapons and prefer dark lit areas.

Even if you get abducted, you will probably not remember it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join