It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get Abducted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
benfry has not posted again on this thread....has benfry been abducted? Man that was fast!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Query: WHY would one want to be abducted by aliens, when most of those associated with abduction do terrible, terrible things to you?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Query: WHY would one want to be abducted by aliens, when most of those associated with abduction do terrible, terrible things to you?

DeusEx, exactly what i was thinking. Why would anyone want to be put through hell and probed by aliens

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
has anyone forgot about the flight recorders over ireland that the government openly released showing a their fighters following something that defied science jumping from one point to another at speeds that would break a human pilots neck? and how about the implants that were removed from supposed victims of encounters and the materials dont match anything on earth,, or i got a really good one,, do u all remember that story from roswell about how some of the wreckage could be crumbled then snap back to its original shape with no indication u crumbled it? and the rumor back then that it changed shape with the introduction of electricity? guess what popular science reported recently? we are now coming out with a material that is metalic and changes shape depending on the electrical current flowing through it,, how is that for evidence? i dont know about the rest of you but i dont believe for a second that the government had experimental materials like that back then they thought of all on their own and waited this long to introduce it into our technology

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I was abducted by Aliens and all i got was this Stupid T-Shirt!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I am an abductee and I AM Black. Abductees are chosen by family bloodline, not by wishing it to be so. Believe me, this is not a "club" you would want to belong to.
I am a sr. citizen & this has been going on all my life. I really LIVE the X-Files....with handlers, bodyguards and all. Good people, not bad ones, though.
It is not funny. It is not "cute". There are physical problems that come from being in zero G with a lack of oxygen over a period of YEARS.
So much has been done to me (mostly all documented) that I am really a hybrid-genetically-altered woman with an alien "walk-in" soul. The abductions are to keep track of my progress.
My website
Mindboggler
members.tripod.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   
~Hey guys. I just wanted to re-open this thread to see if any of our new or current members could add any ideas. b.t.w I already posted. This thread just seems interesting.

xn

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I think the abductions are random. But I guess if you really want to get abducted, drive a lot in the open. If you spot a UFO and it starts following you, you're one step closer to getting abducted.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by xn
I think the abductions are random. But I guess if you really want to get abducted, drive a lot in the open. If you spot a UFO and it starts following you, you're one step closer to getting abducted.

good point xn, but why do people wanna get abducted for???

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Actually I have a suggestion if someone wants to get abucted. Just keep saying that aliens and ufo's don't exist.

Either the aliens will get pissed and come and get you or they will think you are so narrow minded to be like a lower level animal and possibly decide it isn't worth it.

We could do a study on this and learn whether low level narrow minded humans are of interest to aliens or whether they are already under their control?

xn

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I have no idea why someone would want to get abducted. I think it would be a scary experience. I guess if the alien looked just like a human and if it wasn't really an abduction, more like a "hang out with a human" kinda thing, I wouldn't mind hanging out with an alien. The aliens with the big black eyes (the greys) are either evil or they're just trying to survive, so they abduct us and use some stuff from us to make more of them. If this was true, then why abduct us, greys reproduce by cloning themselves. Maybe the greys made up this excuse in order to take over the planet.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
Make a HUGE horizontal signpost in your garden saying "I LIKE ANAL PROBES"

and call the show Scare Tactics on the Sci-fi channel..

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by benfry9
i was just wandering how you can get abducted... I have heard like if u always talk abot aliens then aliens would abduct u BUT. that doesent work

So could u please post THINGS ON HOW TO GET ABDUCTED BY ALIENS

Ive never known of someone wanting this to happen to them!

When you read about stuff like this in books, often deserted ranches, electricity/nuclear power plants are a good place for this to occur.

For all you know though, you may have ALREADY been abducted without knowing about it.

Or why not go work for the government?

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by glan
I would make a trail of M&M's and have them lead to your bedroom. Never know might work.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
maybe, he was abducted once.. and really liked the anal probe and wants to go back... j/k

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Why are so many of you fixated on anal probes? Do you really think an advanced species is going to take you on their ship just so they can put a probe where the sun dont shine? I think these beings got better and more humane things to do.
If you let yourself believe and let your mind cross into another dimension i think you chances of at least seeing a something special go way up.
Can anyone here prove we got aliens running and flying around this planet? I want good conclusive evidence, not some hear say.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by benfry9
i was just wandering how you can get abducted... I have heard like if u always talk abot aliens then aliens would abduct u BUT. that doesent work

So could u please post THINGS ON HOW TO GET ABDUCTED BY ALIENS

I apologize for my levity, but the title of your post struck me as terribly humorous.

I have nothing to help you with you question, and again I apologize for my ill placed sense of humor.

best regards,

hrxll

btw heels with nice stocking helps also...opps...sorry, couldn't help it.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
obvioisly jrod has never had an anal prob !!

just kidding and couldn't resist !

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I personally don't think I'd like to be abducted by aliens, but I sure wouldn't mind meeting one. Just to have a chat with, you know? :-)

Anyway, my advice to the original poster is to find a map of UFO hotspots, and do some research into those areas so you know which place to go will be the "safest" to get abducted.

Anyway, that's just my two cents worth.

See you later.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
But why would one want to be abducted?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join