It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get Abducted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
lol kurtcobainuk for thread mod!!

I dont know how to answer this one really...
but whats your reasons for wanting to be abducted..

maybe find out where there is alot of activity, and go there....walk around a field for a while....
im sure there must be sites out there that can give you some hints

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
It is possible most people have already been abducted without knowing it.

How do you know "most people have already been abducted"????? Just curious. Or is it an opinion.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'd personally prefer to stay away from being abducted, as I hear some bad things that have happened to those who've claimed to be abductees. Once upon a time I read a bunch of posts by someone whose name I can't remember *i suck with names* and his account was downright freaky.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
Seapeople inplanets

"most" of the time the person's brain went on a acide trip were there close to magnetic sources there brain makes like "ghosts" this is the roit couse of alot of "abductions"

and yes, in some people that have clamed to be "taken" they have found inplanets in one case a teen was taken, he claimed they "made" him mate with a "girl" the tests show that he did indeed have "sex"

You are still assuming that the "accounts" are reliable.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
they passed lie detecter tests...

why would they lie anyway?? there outcasts now.

and im assuming you havent seen the nasa ats videos.

PS:i dont mean anything personal, dont want to become enemes with ya sea

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I asked to see ufo's and they revealed themselves to me.

regarding abduction it has to do with your dna, it is to do with family history.

sometimes they abduct people because it is easy to get away with it eg. drive alone at night in a remote area for example.

or, learn a lot about them and start spreading it all over the frickin' place, then they will abduct you to insert probes and they will monitor you.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Why is it Aliens only seem to abduct white people? How come you rarely hear from people of other ethnic backgrounds having these experinces, and why is it usually confined to well-developed countries? You'd think if Aliens wanted to learn more about humans, they'd take a variety of people: young, old, white, black, chinese, smart, dumb, succesful...etc. Yet the phenomenom seems to be limited to poor, white Americans, Canadians, and British.

I just think a whole awful lot of this has to be considered bunk...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
they passed lie detecter tests...

why would they lie anyway?? there outcasts now.

and im assuming you havent seen the nasa ats videos.

PS:i dont mean anything personal, dont want to become enemes with ya sea

I wouldnt hold anything against you anyway. I dont want to seem that way, but I have to point out. Lie detectors wont stand in court. People do crazy things for attention. (cutting their own bodies) I have also seen some crazy videos too. I have seen many television programs, internet websites, and books imposing that point of view. The only problem is that every single instance I have ever seen can be explained away. For instance. How many triangular shaped Alien Spacecraft sightings have been seen out by area 51. You take away the humans tendency to exagerate and youve got yourself the stealth bomber.

I wouldnt deny it if I had a peice of evidence that wasnt as easily explained away. Dont take that opinion to heart. I am just skeptical about everything.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
sea i can see that, but the nasa ats video, none of the ufo's are triagler, there circules, some with a noitch in them, they pulse, fly way above anycraft we have.

"ops" i said mexico lights i ment Phoenix UFO

search google for Phoenix_UFO you should end up with a video, if not ill find some way of sending it, alsi search google for "nasa ats video" or "nasa TS video"

theys videos can not be explaned away as "swamp gas"

a video experts's looked at both videos they also meseared a ufo egents a teder that nasa was using in space. it was 3 miles in diameter

they were broadcast live and could not have been faked, but be warned some wakos got smart and tryed editing some of space vide, but u can tell there fake.

the Phoenix ufo, recorded by over 100 video camras.

theys are the strongest evidence i think there is..

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenZeroOne
Why is it Aliens only seem to abduct white people? How come you rarely hear from people of other ethnic backgrounds having these experinces, and why is it usually confined to well-developed countries? You'd think if Aliens wanted to learn more about humans, they'd take a variety of people: young, old, white, black, chinese, smart, dumb, succesful...etc. Yet the phenomenom seems to be limited to poor, white Americans, Canadians, and British.

I just think a whole awful lot of this has to be considered bunk...

Only the poor? I disagree however, if Bill Gates was abducted by Aliens i highly doubt he'd make it public information heh.

GEX

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Sapphire. We will know that Billy Gates was abducted, when UFOs start to freeze, and crash more often.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
1.Wrap self in tin foil
2. Put Sausege Links around neck
3. Set up giant search lights in back yard
4. Create giant neon sighn that reads "Come Play With Me ET!"
5.Take shotgun and fire 12 no more no less shells into air.
6.Wait 30 minutes,if nothing happens do chicken dance in Polish
7. When aliens come ask them to be nice with a*** probing.

There you go how to get abducted!

But anyway why would you want to be abducted. In most cases the abductees are probed and studied by the aliens does'nt seem like a nice vacation to me. But probaly if you sleep alone and not think about being abducted you most likely will be. Your chances will probaly increase if you do not belive in aliens (you will dismiss the idea of being taken) or have psycic powers.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 06:25 AM
link   

~Sweet! Another Warcraft 3 player. Anyways, I think the best way to be abducted is to live in the boonies somewhere specificly the desert. Then camp out by yourself in the middle of the hills or the flatland. That would be my first try. Second, I would shine a flashlight towards the heavens usually in bursts for a signal. Then after that, sleep in your yard, patio, etc. whatever you have at your home with absolutely no lights or electronics on. Sounds a little nuts but it's worth a shot.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Why is it Aliens only seem to abduct white people?

Actually, Betty and Barney Hill, are two of the most famous abductees, and Barney is black...

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Why is it Aliens only seem to abduct white people?

Actually, Betty and Barney Hill, are two of the most famous abductees, and Barney is black...

I wonder if they're any relation to Betty and Barney Rubble? no wait barney is white never mind..

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GEX
Sapphire. We will know that Billy Gates was abducted, when UFOs start to freeze, and crash more often.

LMAO oh i love that one GEX!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I always thought only white people from the south got abducted... you know.. Hillbillys

I can say that Cause' Im from Kentucky

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey

~Sweet! Another Warcraft 3 player. Anyways, I think the best way to be abducted is to live in the boonies somewhere specificly the desert. Then camp out by yourself in the middle of the hills or the flatland. That would be my first try. Second, I would shine a flashlight towards the heavens usually in bursts for a signal. Then after that, sleep in your yard, patio, etc. whatever you have at your home with absolutely no lights or electronics on. Sounds a little nuts but it's worth a shot.

I enjoy warcraft i just love the voices they use like 'stop poking me' and 'my leige' hillarious!

I like your ideas its definately worth a try yes. Here's another one, instead of using a tinfoil hat "the kind people use to avoid aliens" why not just turn you cap inside out instead thus 'attracting' them, who knows it could just work. Hey i could sell that idea on EBAY lol

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
this question will ahve multiple different answers. it all depends on what you believe. for example, if you believe in things like astral projection, you may believe an abduction is a mental travelling to the higher beings with your physical body remaining in place.

but i wouldn't be able to say the best way to be abducted.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by benfry9
i was just wandering how you can get abducted... I have heard like if u always talk abot aliens then aliens would abduct u BUT. that doesent work

So could u please post THINGS ON HOW TO GET ABDUCTED BY ALIENS

this has to be the DUMBEST post i have ever read

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join