It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get Abducted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
i was just wandering how you can get abducted... I have heard like if u always talk abot aliens then aliens would abduct u BUT. that doesent work

So could u please post THINGS ON HOW TO GET ABDUCTED BY ALIENS

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
IMO, aliens would be less likely to abduct you if you talked about them. You would be far more unpredictable in an alien controlled situation if you knew at least partially what was going on. Those that are totally oblivious would react in the manner aliens have documented and would come to expect.

Best way to be abducted is to be asleep between 11pm and 4am. Do not leave your lights on so that the aliens know you are asleep. Living out in a rural area would seem like more prime territory for abduction as you are less likely to be seen getting abducted, but aliens are known to not care and actually abduct people in plain view in large cities (look into the Linda Cortile abduction from 1989).

Driving on deserted roads at night also seems to help. Seems like lots of abduction cases happen this way when you're driving alone and nobody else is looking.

Since I think alien abduction is primarily a government disinformation scheme, scare tactic, or combination of both, you stand a higher chance of being abducted if you are a whistle blower on this subject. Civilians that know nothing other than what is out in the press aren't subject to it, but those with new info do stand a greater chance of this type of abduction.

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
im as lost as you are on that one.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I would make a trail of M&M's and have them lead to your bedroom. Never know might work.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by glan
I would make a trail of M&M's and have them lead to your bedroom. Never know might work.

hahahahahahaha good thinking.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by glan

Nah, I think aliens would be more into marshmallows. Then again, who isn't?

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
...if they want you, then you won't have to worry about 'how to start it'...you'd be more concerned with 'how to stop it'...

...really, I don't see any reason WHY you would want this in your life...do you have some 'rose-tinted' idea of what abduction is? Do you seek to be 'special' or something? Why on earth would you want it...totally mystifies me...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I have a very open mind, yet I still find it hard to believe that abductions actually occur. If they occur in any kind of regularity, there must be some sort of evidence or hard proof. I have seen people post on this message board that they personally get abducted several times a year. I challenge these people to provide me with some sort of evidence. Anything at all would do. I think you should worry about whether or not abductions by "aliens" actually occur first. Then after you find a legitimate answer to that question, come back to this one. Now, if you do ever manage to find a ligitimate reason to come back to this question. Tell me: why would you want to be abducted by aliens?

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
i cant believe im reading this crap on ATS.....
my god, what's happening to this site??? posting this type of UTTER CRAP is of no use to any1

getting abducted by aliens...sheesh!!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
I have a very open mind, yet I still find it hard to believe that abductions actually occur. If they occur in any kind of regularity, there must be some sort of evidence or hard proof. I have seen people post on this message board that they personally get abducted several times a year. I challenge these people to provide me with some sort of evidence. Anything at all would do. I think you should worry about whether or not abductions by "aliens" actually occur first. Then after you find a legitimate answer to that question, come back to this one. Now, if you do ever manage to find a ligitimate reason to come back to this question. Tell me: why would you want to be abducted by aliens?
I've posted it just recently, but look into the Stan Romanek case for a load of evidence. The only thing this guy doesn't have is an alien.

www.neilslade.com...

I also want you to consider that most people that get kidnapped in real life have no proof of such if they are let go. What physical evidence can somebody leave behind if the kidnapper doesn't leave anything? The only difference between people who get kidnapped by humans and who get kidnapped by aliens is that people believe the human kdinapping stories. Of course, that story changes if the person disappears completely and doesn't return, which is usually the case with human kidnappings.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
i cant believe im reading this crap on ATS.....
my god, what's happening to this site??? posting this type of UTTER CRAP is of no use to any1

getting abducted by aliens...sheesh!!
You're blaming ATS for this poster's topic? You should be yelling at the person who posted this thread that their topic is dumb, not attempting to figure out what is going wrong with the site.

[Edited on 7-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Everyone knows that aliens like Reese's Pieces, not M&Ms...
(though originally, Spielberg wanted to use them, but M&M wouldn't pay the fee)...

Anyhoo....

First, move out into the country, lose a few teeth, drink yourself into a daily stupor, and then go fishing at night, in a leaky rowboat, in a pond in the middle of nowhere (preferably near farmlands that have had cattle mutilations)... You are then virtually guaranteed to be abducted!!!

Seriously though...I'd say that a majority of abductees, aren't even aware that they are... It's the unpredictability of the subjects, where some actually recall the experience, and that's where the accounts come from....

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Kidnappers do not always leave evidence, you are right. The catch here is that with the regularity that kidnapping occurs, evidence is left in many cases. That evidence is also used to prosocute thousands of people each year. I will look at the website that you provided and respond after I have had enough time to make up my mind. Trust me, I would like to believe that aliens were visiting the planet. It would be exciting to me, even if it scared me. "I WANT TO BELIEVE" My favorite show of all time may have been the X-Files. That doesn't mean that I am willing to accept something without definitive proof. Anyway, I will look at the stuff you told me to.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I doubt they can hear you talking about them, I highly doubt it would influence their abducting you at all if they did.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Seapeople inplanets

"most" of the time the person's brain went on a acide trip were there close to magnetic sources there brain makes like "ghosts" this is the roit couse of alot of "abductions"

and yes, in some people that have clamed to be "taken" they have found inplanets in one case a teen was taken, he claimed they "made" him mate with a "girl" the tests show that he did indeed have "sex"

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Make a HUGE horizontal signpost in your garden saying "I LIKE ANAL PROBES"

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
artificially increase the amount of naturally occuring indole tryptamines in your brain. this is illegal. if you get enough, you will 100% be abducted, as far as you will be able to determine.

GEX

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I don't want to get abducted, but I would like to see the aliens. So if any aliens would like to come and say hi, come on in. I won't shoot, promise.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It is possible most people have already been abducted without knowing it.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
uh excuse me cyrus but this isnt a stupid thread its fairly interesting. you have no right to slate this person but u can ats

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join