It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton faults Bush on bin Laden

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Clinton failed, so did every president up till now.

Finally, you see the light. Why couldn't you admit to this in that other thread?

They all failed us in their own way.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Demonizing Clinton to spare Bush is not cool. There is no comparison between the two.
Clinton is the lesser of the evils---by far. That's not to say he didnt have his faults too. I'll give you that.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Congress does not control the government if it does not have access to the highest levels of secrecy!

Those who control the "Top Secrets" and high levels of secrecy can control and overrule any of the countries laws, directions, and commands by keeping their operations in secret from congress and the public.
The CIA and some people in the White House are the ones who knew about the plans to stage the 9-11 attack, not congress or lower level people in government like soldiers and security officers. Those lower level people in government just follow orders and rarely receive full explainations of what is really going on.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Since 9-11 was pulled off by the shadow gonernment....

I picture George Bush sitting at a bar with Bin Laden saying:

George: "Nice job Bin man. Your home videos for the news where simply superb. These "simple life" minded citizens still think that terrorists helped us get an excuse to conquer Iraq and Afghanistan for our oil for dollars/money driven agendas. They still know that we have recovered advanced anti-gravity alien spacecraft but still can not figure out that we do have free energy technology in our possession. This is great, not only the trading currency for oil is still the dollar instead of the Euro, but we are now able to use oil as a world tax!"

Bin Laden: "Quite true. These "simple minded" nine to fivers actually believe that you keep catching these top terrorist leaders alive and without a fight. But, I must say that your "9-11 attack show" was very sloppy. Despite only a small hole in the side of the Pentagon, bombs going off at the bottom of the Trade Center, a completely untouched building 7 becoming completely demolished about 7 hours after the 2 major buildings fell to the ground, the plane over Pennsylvania being shot down and the ground being missiled to indicate a crash, your people skills still seemed to hypnotize the people like a herd of sheep. Ha, ha, hah... You're still the man...Bush man!"

George Bush: "No, you da man!.....Bin Man!"

George Bush and Bin Laden: "Ha, Ha, Ha, Hah......"

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This is the new strategy for the coming elections. Demonize Clinton to take away blame from Bush.

Will it work?

Probably. This is a nation of dummies.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
Since 9-11 was pulled off by the shadow gonernment....

I picture George Bush sitting at a bar with Bin Laden saying:

George: "Nice job Bin man. Your home videos for the news where simply superb. These "simple life" minded citizens still think that terrorists helped us get an excuse to conquer Iraq and Afghanistan for our oil for dollars/money driven agendas. They still know that we have recovered advanced anti-gravity alien spacecraft but still can not figure out that we do have free energy technology in our possession. This is great, not only the trading currency for oil is still the dollar instead of the Euro, but we are now able to use oil as a world tax!"

Bin Laden: "Quite true. These "simple minded" nine to fivers actually believe that you keep catching these top terrorist leaders alive and without a fight. But, I must say that your "9-11 attack show" was very sloppy. Despite only a small hole in the side of the Pentagon, bombs going off at the bottom of the Trade Center, a completely untouched building 7 becoming completely demolished about 7 hours after the 2 major buildings fell to the ground, the plane over Pennsylvania being shot down and the ground being missiled to indicate a crash, your people skills still seemed to hypnotize the people like a herd of sheep. Ha, ha, hah... You're still the man...Bush man!"

George Bush: "No, you da man!.....Bin Man!"

George Bush and Bin Laden: "Ha, Ha, Ha, Hah......"

Instead of George Bush name there put Clintons name there and you have it right.

link   
double post.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Shar]

link   
[edit on 25-9-2006 by Shar]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Is the blame game so upsetting to Clinton that he would lie to the public about Bin Laden?

"The only order we got from [Clinton] after the Cole was to put together a target list for air attacks," said Michael Scheuer, who led the CIA's hunt for Osama Bin Laden under Clinton.

He also lashed out at Clinton for blaming subordinates for the failure to get Bin Laden, saying they had 10 chances to kill or capture the terror kingpin before 9/11.

Fran Townsend, an intelligence advisor to Clinton during his terms had this reaction:
she rolled her eyes when asked about Clinton's invasion plan and said "There were lots of things that seemed new"

and Clinton's two sources cited most frequently in his tirade, the 9/11 report and Richard Clarke's book, never mention his plans to invade afghanistan and overthrow the taliban.

It seems to me that nobody is willing to shoulder any of the blame on this one and it seems to me they are all to blame.

It should be noted that many of the folks who worked under Clinton and now say he dropped the ball they handed him, now work under Bush.

In other words, we can not believe anyone is blame free here and we should stop pointing fingers, start moving forward and making moves that will ensure that the chances of something even minutely similar to the events of 9/11, never, ever get past the planning stages.

edited to add the link that those quotes came from:
www.nydailynews.com...

[edit on 26-9-2006 by Crakeur]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Then again, Bin Laden was a close friend of the Bush's.

All you hear is an ex-president who gets used by the Bush's when its convenient to them, then abused when its also convenient.

I dont blame him for being peeved off. Clinton has long been demonized along with his wife (whom Rove had her evil energy exorcised out of the White House :lol
This is ALL to smear them further...the possibility of Hillary becoming our next president (should there be another after BUSH), is just too much for any Repugnicant to bear.

Like i said, it all works. Mind control for the people who forget that our best times were during Clinton.

Dirty politics at work. I've never seen anything like it.

Was it the Clintons who flew out Bin Ladins family on THEIR private jet immediately after the attack of 9/11??? Right.

Any attempt to smear Clinton just reinforces my belief that Republicans are desperate and would even be willing to KEEP Bush as dictator of our country, just to keep the Clintons at bay.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
dg,

Got a question for you.

Have you read the Whole 9-11 commission report. The whole report. Back in 1998 Bin Ladan declared war on the United States. Bin Ladan declared it Openly for the whole world to hear. Now I heard that interview I remember it. However, I was surprise that Clinton who was my President didn't come out and say anything. I was shocked that he turned his head and closed his eyes. To be honest when you get down to it he declared war on the United States back in 1992. Shortly after Clinton invaded Saudi Arabia.

The report is a good read. Heres the link for you.

www.9-11commission.gov...

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
now this is funny. it seems everyone here is putting blame and lack of action on the presidents, past and present. both have their faults. neither of them could get the job done. but i wouldnt give too much blame on them overall. Doesn't congress and the senate really run the country? the president is more or less a figure head. the president has alot of authority, but its congress that deploys the troops, the president only has control of the marine corps

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Shar,

I appreciate the link. I never said Clinton was without fault. It became or was widely known to the Us Government when Bush took over, that Bin Ladin was planning an attack- Repeatedly, Bush had knowledge of this. He turned a blind eye. Why? For people's approval. Without that 9/11 fiasco, whether it was perpetrated by Bin Ladin's circle of thugs or (here's the other part) whether it was planned and carried through by our own....Bush would NEVER have been accepted as president. He stole the election and if you recall, there was much broo ha ha...enter Rove and Cheney...
What to do...what to do...THEY ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN AT THE VERY LEAST...Then when we went on a world search for wars and Bin Laden, they let him escape right thru their fingers. huh?
They could have kept the BinLadins HERE and interrogated them all...(where's abuse when you need it?) there was a bunch who held the key. But no- they were flown out immediatly.

If you look at the broad picture, you will see that someone gained here while others lost their lives. Bush & Co. GAINED not only in approval but in $$$$$$$$$
thru this miserable war.

Look at the whole picture. What did Clinton gain???? Nothing.

Now, dont get me wrong, this is politics and i suspect Clinton was setting up things for our NWO and our next sure-president to be through an American coup, Bush.

Just like Kerry was a spineless jellyfish with the elections, a fellow skull & boner himself...pretending to be running against Bush when in fact, he was working for Bush.

Its all a joke. Nothing is reality. We Americans have been had for so long, we dont know whats real and what isnt. Hillary's aspirations to be president are a joke too! She will never be! and she knows it! Who knows what lies ahead, but if you weave put all the pieces together you come up with very surreal things.

This finger-pointing is a "show" for the masses. I beleive, to make it easier in the long run for Bush to remain as the ultimate dictator of our country.

Call me whacky or crazy...i could be dead wrong, of course, this is speculation on my part, but this is how i see it.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
DG, if you think that Clinton was setting the stage for Bush, then Clinton should be blamed as much as Bush and you should rethink your comments regarding the republican blame game. Either they worked together on this or they are on opposite sides. Not both.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The proof is already being blasted all over the internet, so why are some people still not informed of the facts about 9-11?

The Pentagon pictures clearly show A MISSILE, not a small plane and certainly not a huge passenger airliner! The government shoots a missile into the least populated and strongest part of the Pentagon where it does what a missle is supposed to do. It penetrates deep, but of course, only leaves a circular hole at the point of impact.
Did you know that the government went out of there way in a matter of minutes to take every possible video camera and security camera in the area to prevent the public from viewing the video evidence? If it was done from an outside source, they would be much more concerned with another attack currently on target for the Pentagon again or the White House and would be looking for criminals, not cameras. They would have actually supported video cameras to be actively in place so they can examine all the details about the attack.
And, did you know that the nearby hotel security officers watching the missile hit the Pentagon where extremely shocked to have actually witnessed this? Because for them it looked like a sure beginning of World War 3.
For anybody that listened to the witnesses that where still in the Trade Center as it was coming down, they would know that they said that they heard huge explosions that were one after another. Yes, you heard right, explosions! As in bombs placed in every floor of the World Trade Center.
You may have thought that a President is the issue, but the truth is that the issue is much much bigger than just one person.

We need Congress to get back in control of the government by getting access to the real truth of all this. This could be done by giving Congress full access to every secret project and agenda of the CIA and to the highest levels of secrecy within our government.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Real Answers, just my point.

Nothing is as it seems. I gave them the benefit (sort of) the doubt about their culpability in 9/11.

Crakeur,

My point is the finger-pointing game is all bogus on the Republicans efforts to discredit an ex-president and wife for her aspirations as president. It all boils down to that. I dont blame Clinton, I blame Bush & his new world order cronies.
He is the one, for whatever reason, that ended up with the "job" of ushering in "the change" in the world...his lack of brain cells may have well made him eligible for the job quite nicely. I wonder who speaks to him thru that listening device he wears......the box on his back.

For the BIG picture...they were all in on it, and still are. If i sound like i'm contradicting myself, i may be, but i think you are getting the jest of what i'm trying to say? This whole thing is very confusing, but very skillfully crafted by the elite- I give "the source" credit for that.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Seems like a good time to bump this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
You know why I find this funny? The media rarely asks tough questions, and when they do you can usually spot it by the complete freakout of the person being interviewed. Now anyone who thinks the Clintons ever get asked tough questions is drinking the Kool-Aid, this was the first tough question Bill has been asked since Kenneth Star. It isn't unique to the Clintons though, it happens alot and to both political parties, and it is funny to see their reactions.

Example, compare the question asked on Fox News to the questions asked by Larry King the day before on CNN.

Chris Wallace's Question:
"Why didn't you do more to put [Osama] bin Laden and Al Qaeda out of business when you were president?"

Larry Kings Questions:

Now, the purpose of your initiative overall is to make the world a better place, right? . . .

And the four things it covers is to make the world a better place. . . .

Is it a better place? . . .

How's your health? . . .

The greatest thing you almost did was peace in the Middle East. . . .

Want to just briefly discuss some of the initiatives at this conference. We love coming here every year. Poverty alleviation. Possible?

----

Halarious. Ask an US politican a tough question, and it is a vast right/left wing conspiracy!

The sad part is, like clockwork the partisans come out to defend their man, and ignore their civic responsibility as citizens to demand the media to keep government officials in check. Oh well, the loss of civic responsibility in citizens is what happens when you don't make citizenship mean anything.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempeI dont blame Clinton, I blame Bush & his new world order cronies. e is the one, for whatever reason, that ended up with the "job" of ushering in "the change" in the world

you don't blame Clinton but ytou say this:

Originally posted by dgtempe
i suspect Clinton was setting up things for our NWO and our next sure-president to be through an American coup, Bush.

so, clinton sets the stage, spends 8 years moving the pieces into place so that everything is in order for an attack when Bush is in offfice. Bush, who's intelligence is in question, who you say is so dumb he basically needs help breathing, takes office and in 8 months an attack takes place that was set up by the former president and you only blame the current administration?

Using your logic, if I case a bank for a year, set everything up to rob the bank and then give an accomplice the gun and mask, I am not guilty of anything. What you are saying is that the mastermind, the plotters, planners and schemers are not guilty, only the ones taking action.

So, how can you hold Bush responsible if he didn't fly the planes into the WTC? How can you hold him responsible for the prisoner abuses in Iraq and Gitmo? How can you hold Bush responsible for anything other than being a boob who can't speak english and who can barely chew pretzels?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Clinton would have been on the defensive while being interviewed by someone representing the "Great Satan of the airwaves" that's Fox news. Hell, i know i would be.

Crakeur, i will just say to that, that our commander in chief was at the helm when this happened and he dropped the ball much worse than Clinton.

Boing...boing...boing...

I'm torn: Or was it all done on purpose??? I dont know. I'm not a psychic, i'm just trying to put together all the facts. To me, though, the facts point to a lengthy process, whereby, many presidents cooperated with the evolvement of the NWO...So to pick on "Clinton" specifically for the sake of smearing the little woman is just dirty politics....I dont know how else to put it. They present the "show" and we are the audience and unfortunatly, many will take everything at face value, when its NOT.
During Clinton, we had peace, prosperity. During Bush, we have war, famine, lies, deaths etc. We have all seen Clinton side-by-side with the Bush's laughing it off at a gold course, havent we?? what do you make of that? Caught off guard with his best friends? Maybe. I cant make heads or tails of the whole thing, but one thing is for sure- Bush is the culmination of all that was planned.

I do blame them all, but Clinton is the lesser of the evils. And yes, i can have it both ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join