It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Travel? Kinda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I had this experience several months ago, and I'm still not quite sure what to make of it.

Several months ago I was laying in bed next to my boyfriend at the time, and I believe that I was just drifting in to the beginning stages of sleep, when I all of a sudden sat straight up in bed and looked at the door. Standing at the door was my boyfriend peeking in, when I saw him he darted back out of the door (the bedroom door was open he was standing on the outside peeking in). I thought to myself, "That's John".. and then immediatly afterwards I thought "But John is sleeping in bed next to me" and I looked over saw John's body laying there and immediatly after I said and saw him I felt like I was being SUCKED back down to the bed.

I didn't "wake up"... I slept through the rest of the night, but I remembered this in the morning. If a dream, it was pretty weird.. and generally I don't remember my dreams. If this was a dream.. it was pretty dang vivid, too.

Anyone have any ideas on what this is? I've heard astral travel.. I'm not quite sure about that because I've never been able to do it... or at least I can't ever remember doing it.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
yep you have experienced an oobe. maybe your boyfriend was having an oobe too

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
it was your spiritual guardian's way of letting you know you have a boyfriend on the spiritual side too.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Oh he's spiritual alright ... when he starts cussing at me in Spanish
hehe

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinity_IX
Oh he's spiritual alright ... when he starts cussing at me in Spanish
hehe

Well God is known to be an angry God, so I guess some of his angels could be forgiven for having that quality also

top topics

join