It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Struck By Enhanced SLCM/BGM-109A Tomahawk Missile

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Snoopy:

Snoopy >> This cannot compare to crashing a plane at 500mph into a solid concrete building and then burning for hours. There isn't going tpo be enough plane left to reconstruct.

That is Bullony. 100 Tons of Jetliner does not vanish over crashing into any building. We should expect to find 60 tons of aluminum, massive Rolls Royce engines, fuselage, seats, cargo, etc. like from every other Jetliner crash in history ( www.worldnewsstand.net... ). We are not talking about a debris field scattered over many miles, but 100 Tons of Jetliner said to have crashed into the West Wedge wall of the Pentagon. Here is a picture of that wall on fire but still standing after the Missile Attack.

www.worldnewsstand.net...

Do you see any 100 Ton Jetliner? No. Do you see any space for Snoopy’s phantom Jetliner behind the spools in the West Wedge wall? No. However, look how the spools are position directly under the hole.

Mr. Snoopy here keeps pretending that 100 Tons of Jetliner simply vanished into thin air. How convenient for his “PLANE” Theory. Heh . . . In other words, he has all this evidence (yea, right), but unfortunately it all went up in smoke. Do you see any space in this picture for Snoopy’s 100 Ton Jetliner? No. Where is all that PLANE debris on the pristine Pentagon lawn? He is making statements above that have no basis at all in reality.

Men have never created a Jetliner with sufficient tanks to carry enough kerosene to transform 60 Tons of Aluminum (not to mention the engines) into any gaseous state. Even if the sudden explosion had enough heat to melt the 60 Tons of Aluminum (which it did not), then we should be looking at 60 Tons of melted Aluminum. Do you see even 1 ton of Aluminum anywhere? No. Any picture Snoopy will show you of the exterior of the Pentagon after the attack will look exactly like a Missile Strike.

GL,

Terral

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hi John, Snoopy:

John >> Snoopy, I respectfully ask how you damage a war? Thanks.

Snoopy’s Reply >> By giving away information about how a particular intelligence program investigates. Thus giving the people they are investigating a chance to circumvent the intelligence agencies. I think you are trying to use the term "war" in the traditional sense as oppose to the campagne sense. The War on terrorism is not a literal war like the Korean war, it's more of a political effort/movement.

This is just more ‘disinformation’ that reveals Snoopy sitting in the resident DoD Operative seat spewing out their Propaganda. The ‘War On Terror’ is a smokescreen device to lend credibility to the Bush Administration’s policy of leveling preemptive strikes upon other sovereign nations. What many fail to realize is that our government is preparing to wage an internal war on their illusions of ‘terror’ right here inside the USA. You will bear witness to a growing number of Americans ‘accused’ of terrorist activities who are actually just breaking criminal laws already on the books. However, they will violate the civil rights of these common criminals over the new legislation on their ‘war on terror.’ The Bush Administration and Defense Department have been practicing their joint military/police actions in Iraq, which was initiated by their own self inflicted 9/11 attacks. Now they are preparing to bring those tactics home, as their plan includes placing the USA under Martial Law. Only then, their claim will be the enemy is here!

They have left our borders unguarded for such a long time, that this represents yet another self inflicted wound creating the need for Martial Law to keep the peace. This will come only after they have staged another Missile Hoax somewhere in California and most likely in the northeastern suburbs of Oakland. The ghost government, now pulling Bush’s strings, will then demonstrate the ‘long reach’ across the country to set up a Command And Control Center in neighboring San Francisco. That Command Center reaching over to control the chaos in neighboring Oakland (or whichever twin cities metro area they choose) will become the pattern for every Control Center placed in every large metro area in these United States. Watch the Media Propaganda Machine as they spend a lot of time covering the rampant growth of crime and particularly drug related murders and home invasions. This will set the stage for their ‘war on terror’ right here at home, which will see “Americans” become the insurgents against an enlarging Fascist State.

You think the world changed on 9/11? Wait until you see the second phase of their plan . . .

Terral

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hi Jab:

Terral Original >> Please try to place yourself into the shoes of the “Missile” Explanation people for just one minute and tell me what you see in this picture of the Pentagon on 9/11.

Jab’s Reply >> Do you want me to be honest? I see fire and smoke and firemen...OH and a fire truck. That's it.

Thank you for being honest. There is insufficient space above and around the spools to accommodate any 100 Ton Jetliner. That is the simple truth dispelling the “PLANE” Theory in a nutshell.

Terral Original >> Where is all this PLANE debris everyone talks about?

Jab’s Reply >> Inside the building? Destroyed on impact? Is this the only picture I get to look at?

We have already concluded there is insufficient space for your 100 TON PLANE to be inside the Pentagon. 60 Tons of aluminum and the massive jet engines do not simply vaporize over crashing into anything. Remember that the West Wedge wall shows only 20 feet of the second floor missing and only about 7 feet of space is present between the tops of the spools and the bottom of the second floor. Before you can present a case for 100 Tons of Jetliner being ‘inside’ the Pentagon, then you must first provide evidence on how it passed through the West Wedge wall (see link again) to leave it standing.

Jab >> I have one 911research.wtc7.net...

You are kidding right? We are not looking for bits and pieces you can pick up with your hands. We are looking for 100 Tons of Jetliner with 60 Tons of Aluminum that you claim is hiding somewhere in these pictures . . .

Terral Original >> The bottom picture shows a single hole and not the silhouette of a 100 Ton Jetliner 155 feet long, 125 feet wide and almost 50 feet tall.

Terral’s Question >> Where is there any room for 100 Tons of Jetliner above the spools and below the red line of the 1st floor ceiling????

Jab’s Reply >> How far are the spools from the building? Do we know that?

The second picture below ( www.worldnewsstand.net... ) shows the spools just feet away from the single hole in the West Wedge wall, just like the third picture ( www.worldnewsstand.net... ) here. Look above the spools and try to tell me that a 100 Ton Jetliner flew threw that wall!!! Look at the evidence! You see four firemen (three on left and one on the right) with two dragging fire hoses on either side of the spools. The far left spool (behind second fireman) is directly under the 16’X20’ hole created by the Missile Exploding just inside the Pentagon wall. Please tell everyone here how this picture is inconsistent with a Missile striking the Pentagon just over the top of that left hand spool?? Good Luck.

This final picture ( www.worldnewsstand.net... ) shows the debris thrown back in our direction and the black plastic insulation on the spools to still be intact. How far away from the building do these spools look to you? Note the largest one turned sideways appears to be leaning back in our direction onto the smaller spool. That is because the blast of the Missile threw debris back in our direction. If 100 Tons of Jetliner vaporized over these spools, we should see tons of melted aluminum and NOT the untouched plastic around the cables. Anyone denying these simply truths is simply not willing to examine ‘the evidence’ from an unbiased third party position.

Jab >. I can’t explain it Terral, maybe they are far enough away to have cleared it. I cannot answer that. But just as your discount 100+ witnesses to a plane, I am going to go with the plane cleared the spools. (I will actually keep trying to find an explanation for that.)

There is no way that 100 Tons of Jetliner cleared the spools to enter the Pentagon through walls that remained standing! The two arrows in the upper left hand corner of the final picture (spools) highlight the single hole, which is not nearly large enough to allow 100 Tons of Jetliner to simply pass through. Keep digging for the answers, because eventually you will also realize that the PLANE Theory is A HOAX perpetuated by the true terrorists who are still at large. GL seeing it. You appear to be getting nearer the truth with each post.

Terral

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terral
You appear to be getting nearer the truth with each post.

Yeah, maybe I will actually find out that my freshman year science teacher was somehow involved…I really didn’t like her! Evil woman...I still have scarring from that class.

Now that, everyone, was a JOKE! Not at anyone except my freshman science teacher.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

The factor in reconstruction is not wether its a crime or an accident. it's to determine a cause. In the case of flt800, the cause was unknown so a reconstruction was needed. At it was feasable because there wasn't extensive damage. While hitting water sounds like a lot to you, it means that the fastest it could have hit is at terminal velocity, or about 120mph. plus the fact that it seperated in the air adds in wind resistence from the parts, so probably much much slower.

This cannot compare to crashing a plane at 500mph into a solid concrete building and then burning for hours. There isn't going tpo be enough plane left to reconstruct. For the investigators the case is closed and there is no debate. It's an open and shut case for the experts. Hence the investigation being closed. For the same reason that no credible news media outlet will cover the conspiracies. It's not to take awy from those people, but ther media outlets, including ones that want nothing more than to find an inside job such as the NY Times won't touch it because they would lose all credibility and would be torn to shreds by experts. Some will contend that they are controlled by the government, but there is no way the NY times is. This is just a cop out. These guys have published classified government information that has completely damaged the war on terrorism. If that's being controled by the government, then god help us.

So your saying that if police are at a crime scene and someone says they saw what happned the police do not have to do an investigation ?

You are forgetting that the plane was going faster then terminal velocity because the engines were running.

If the case was closed why haven't we seen a offical report with the details of what happened.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
So when the NY times released classified documents about secret government intelligence programs, it was the only thing the gvoernment fed them?

Again you miss the point, and pls don't claim to know what I think, you don't.

If you think there is true freedom of the press you are naive and haven't been paying much attention. The proof is out there, go take a look. The press itself is not gagging stories, but unless something is leaked, then the gov controls what is released to the press.

Once in awhile a reporter will go above and beyond, risking his career and future, to report something that wasn't supposed to be reported. Most reporters value their career over the truth. Most don't bother searching for the truth, they're happy to believe, just like you, what they are told. Because they are people like you and me who have bias, and have been through the same system that teaches us to believe authority no matter what.

The press doesn't have some kind of inside view of what goes on in the world, they find out from press releases, through one of the 5 news agencies.

It has been proved the government wites their own news stories, not just my opinion.
Not to mention being intimidated by visits from the FBI.

Yesterday, I entertained and then rejected the notion that’s popular among many journalists that the Bush administration has declared war on the press.
A million times yes.
Yet stonewalling, investigating the sources of leaks, intimidating reporters with visits from FBI agents, and otherwise making reporters’ lives miserable aren’t tantamount to a Bush war on the press.

Source

If you think the press is looking out for you then you are delusional. The hands of the press are tied. Never trust the media, it often unknowingly prints lies, no wonder you believe the official 9-11 story...

Make no mistake: The Bush Administration and its ideological allies are employing every means available to undermine journalists' ability to exercise their First Amendment function to hold power accountable. In fact, the Administration recognizes no such constitutional role for the press.

Source

And it's not unique to the bush administration this has been happening since the press was established.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I have come to the conclusion that the Pentagon damage was done by an A-3 Skywarrior firing a missile ahead of it while the CIT north-of-Citgo flyover occurred and also by bombs inside the Pentagon.

Terral's postings have been useful in my coming to my conclusion, but I think Terral's theories are a little farfetched and unrealistic. He is close to the truth, but he doesn't realize he is not quite all the way there yet.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lightninboy

But dozens of humans saw a passenger jet fly into the Pentagon. Not a fighter and/or missile. You need to prove these people are lying before you can claim it was a missile.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

But dozens of humans saw a passenger jet fly into the Pentagon. Not a fighter and/or missile. You need to prove these people are lying before you can claim it was a missile.

Some people may have seen the A-3 Skywarrior hit the Pentagon, but nobody saw a large airliner hit the Pentagon.

Name me a person who saw AA77 hit the Pentagon.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Terral

Personally I think its far more likely that the wing "closed for rennovations", was rigged with explosives. Far more reliable than a missile. Would a missile cause a neat punchhole that collapses only after several minutes?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Name me a person who saw AA77 hit the Pentagon.

Are you trying to be semantically cute? Of course no one can see AA77, thats just a designation for a particular flight. You can't look at a plane and tell what the flight number is unless you happen to see the plane # and know for a fact what plane is being used to complete a particular flight, all that being said, one of the witnesses is Gary Bauer, former Presidential Candidate. The internet is filled with testimonies regarding events that day, look them up.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
"Gary Bauer was one of the signers of the Statement of Principles of Project for the New American Century (PNAC) on June 3, 1997."

Gary Bauer is disqualified from being an unbiased witness.

I have looked them up and there aren't any.

Originally posted by Cassius666
Personally I think its far more likely that the wing "closed for rennovations", was rigged with explosives. Far more reliable than a missile. Would a missile cause a neat punchhole that collapses only after several minutes?

Terral has come out lately saying there was a missile at the entry hole and three bombs planted inside the Pentagon.

edit on 08/29/2011 by lightninboy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join