It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Sighting 18:05 GMT 23/09/06

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I just went outside to take the rubbish out and loooked up into the sky as i often do these days.

I noticed a metallic object travelling north-west. It's hard to estimate its shape, altitude or speed but it appeared to be travelling at crusing altitude of an airliner at about twice the speed. There was no trail behind it and it was still visible when it passed by one of the high whispy clouds.

The sky is clear and my brother saw it too and agreed that it wasnt a plane.

Does anyone have any idea what it could have been?

50/50

[edit on 23-9-2006 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
what makes you think it wasnt a plane?

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
because i live under a flight path and see high altitude airliners everyday. At this time of the day they reflect the sunlight and are white. This wasnt white it was a silvery colour, was travelling too fast, didnt leave a contrail (which surely any aircraft does at high altitude) and wasn't the shape of a plane.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You should have had your bro go get the camera. I know you don't think of it at the time for fear of missing something.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Cool dude,

You should put in a report to Mufon www.mufon.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I wouldn't put in a report to Mufon. You could get put on a list. You might find out about all the eavesdropping that is going on and find out who is actually involved in it. It is huge. Especially if you start to see more than one and you come on here and talk about it. That would be my opinion. Those tactics that they are using to get information out of people are just for the people involved in the war on terror. What happens when they move from the war on terror to the next war against the ufo's? You'll be on that list and they will be trying to get info from you by any means possible.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You should have had your bro go get the camera. I know you don't think of it at the time for fear of missing something.

The only camera i have is my 2mp camera phone. It was going too fast though and by the time i'd even thought about the camera it had disappeared over the roof.

I wouldn't put in a report to Mufon. You could get put on a list. You might find out about all the eavesdropping that is going on and find out who is actually involved in it. It is huge. Especially if you start to see more than one and you come on here and talk about it. That would be my opinion. Those tactics that they are using to get information out of people are just for the people involved in the war on terror. What happens when they move from the war on terror to the next war against the ufo's? You'll be on that list and they will be trying to get info from you by any means possible.

I'm cnfused to what you mean grasshopper. Whats huge? :s who are mufon anyway?

join