It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crop circles man made BUT.........

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
hmm i wonder do aliens leave crop circles only on earth? cause we seem like a wall and they are the graffiti artists, and we keep getting painted on.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
But how many of these circles are in remote areas where farmers don't do flyovers and only check their fields a week or two before harvest? Conceivably these circles could be done over days or even weeks without the farmers' knowledge. Couple that with GPS, the Discovery Channel doc mentioned above, and the fact that farmer/photographers could be in on it and a good portion of these can probably be explained.

That's a good point! Obvious, but I think it slips past many people when crop circles are brought up.
I've watched a few programs about crop circles and read articles and the time-scale never seems to be discussed. They just appear out of the blue one day and it's all a great mystery.

I'm sure many are made by humans, even some of the more intricate designs but I also believe there is something other-worldy about crop circles, too.
Or maybe it is actually messages from our own world? It's no secret that we are doing terrible things to our very own planet and there is no way that it can communicate with us in a way that we know and can interpret, to inform us and let us know things that we need to know. Maybe crop circles are the creation of our own planet, trying to communicate with us through these crop circles.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I thought id take a quick look around and i found this website here

One thing to be mentioned: This guy hasn't updated in a long time. Either he for some reason stopped, or he dissapeared. Keep in mind, there are Men in Black, and they are not like in a movie. They are ruthless and unfeeling. I am expecting to see one at my door soon:
Read it
Goodbye friends.

[edit on 24-9-2006 by aryaslove]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace
That's a good point! Obvious, but I think it slips past many people when crop circles are brought up.
I've watched a few programs about crop circles and read articles and the time-scale never seems to be discussed. They just appear out of the blue one day and it's all a great mystery.

I'm sure many are made by humans, even some of the more intricate designs but I also believe there is something other-worldy about crop circles, too.
Or maybe it is actually messages from our own world? It's no secret that we are doing terrible things to our very own planet and there is no way that it can communicate with us in a way that we know and can interpret, to inform us and let us know things that we need to know. Maybe crop circles are the creation of our own planet, trying to communicate with us through these crop circles.

Exactly. But they intrigue me no matter what their origins or messages are (I'm a bit of an art nut). The fact that some of them have no one claiming responsiblility and/or do nothing to help publicize a farm or product makes me wonder why someone human would go through all the trouble to make one.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
In one of Bill Coopers lectures he states that many crop circle symbols are the same as that used by many secret societies, and refers to a book "Father of Lies" that has a cypher that describes many ancient symbols that the secret socities used to communicate with it's members. I'm trying to get a copy to check this out for myself, I have noticed many symbols from aztec and mayan cultures are a popular theme with crop circles. This kind of feels like the right direction to be researching in to me. Should be worth investigating I think.

Originally posted by aryaslove
Those circles you showed us could have been man-made. I watched something on discovery, and these two guys were given half-an-hour to make an extravagant crop circle.
It was this one.
Alien circle picture

Is this true? I have been looking for confirmation that this was man made, half an hour? that would be impressive! any idea what the documentary was called?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If I did, I would have said.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join