It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Flag and Relevance to the number 666 the devil.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
First I counted the stars. 50 stars
then I counted the stripes. 7 red bars . 6 white bars.
then I noticed that the stars were arranged in this order
6 stars
5 stars
6 stars
5 stars
6 stars
5 stars
6 stars
5 stars
6 stars

At this pointed I notice all these number 6's 6 6 6 6 every other line. But the 5 stars puzzled me.

But then I looked across to the white stripes. After every "5 stars" there is 1 white stripe. Which completes the number 6 horizontally. Considering that the stars and the stripes are white make 6 horizontally so the whole way down it is 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6.

If you look at the last bars of white that are not used and join them together with the red bars, you get 6 bars from under the blue box down. thats another "6" theme in the flag.

Now what happens what the remaning bars? They are RED bars left. the RED bars are left to signify DEATH and DESTRUCTION.

Our American flag is the FLAG of the DEVIL!!!!

COMMENTS THIS IS VERY INTERESTING AND YOU KNOW NOTHING IS MADE UP WITHOUT A REASON BEHIND IT.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I just thought of something else brilliant

the 7 reds bars and the 6 white bars puzzled me...

but then think about it

if red = the devil
and white = the good or god

the 6 white bars cancel out the 6 red bars and what remains? 1 red bar marking the devils victory

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The arrangement of the stars on the flag is a simple matter of practicality. How else would you arrange 50 stars into something resembling a square pattern? Alternating rows of 6 and 5 stars is pretty much the only way it could have been done.

The red and white stripes probably originate from the flag of the Sons of Liberty just prior to the Revolutionary War, who used a flag of 9 alternating red and white stripes. Of course, they expanded this idea to include 13 stripes for the 13 original colonies on the first US flags.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkindonuts

If you look at the last bars of white that are not used and join them together with the red bars, you get 6 bars from under the blue box down. thats another "6" theme in the flag.

Now what happens what the remaning bars? They are RED bars left. the RED bars are left to signify DEATH and DESTRUCTION.

Our American flag is the FLAG of the DEVIL!!!!

Wait; what???

No offense, but that theory has no obvious patterns that would signify anything close to satanic; a bit ridiculous. THe flag was made to signify 13 original colonies (the 13 bars) and 50 states (the stars).

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yes thats what you have been told...but do you always believe every thing your told with out a little research first??

I find the idea of the red / white / stars interesting. Im not saying its right, but its a strange thing to of thought of in the first place, and worthy of a little thought before throwing it into the debunking bin.

Maybe it was done on purpose - Hey G Washington was a master mason and so were many of the founding fathers after all....

Maybe / maybe not. We may never know.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Maybe it was done on purpose - Hey G Washington was a master mason and so were many of the founding fathers after all....

So? Freemasons don't worship the devil.

-- Boat

top topics

join