It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France to probe bin Laden death report leak

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
pretty significant day to die. That would be exactly 10 years after he issued his fatwa, a message entitled 'A declaration of war against the Americans occupying the land of the two holy places'.
Ladenese epistle

mister jones

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
We can only hope that it is true. The only way I could believe it is for them to display the body.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Completely convenient. Now there will be some HUGE attack and will be balmed on his death. I can see the headlines now. Bin Laden attacks from the grave!!!! Give me a break!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Ignorance is defined so well in this thread....if he is dead, that is a mark on the wall, as he is not the only one, nor the HNIC. His death will make him a martyr however...

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The U.S. is saying they cannot confirm this report.

IMO, the U.S. will NEVER officially recognize Bin Laden's capture or death. He was the lynch-pin to this whole terrorist thing... he was the big, bad boogey-man... the face that Bush put to Al Qaeda. If he is dead and Al Qaeda continues to fight on (which they will), and people continue to die, that is worse for Bush, politically, than if we don't catch him at all. And that's irregardless of whether or not Bin Laden's death sparks even more terrorism.

If it ultimately turns out that we end up capturing him (or have already done so) I think there is only a small chance that Bush will bring him out to milk every last drop of public approval he can get from it... but I think that would only be a temporary boost for Bush... because more and more people would continue to realize that Bin Laden, who Bush has been hyping up as of lately, has largely been insignificant in the 'war on terror.'

As long as there is still a 'monster' out there, Bush and Co. will continue to benefit from it... it is not in their best interests to officially acknowledge Bin Laden's capture OR his death, even if we did capture him and certainly if he is dead.

[edit on 23-9-2006 by firebat]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
So this was the Carl Rove big surprise!!!!

Bin laden has been death for years . . .

What a pity that Bush will no be able to use his name to inflict the scare tactics on Americans.

Even if is not prof of his body, that I know it will not be . . . the seed of the doubt is already planted.

Now, Mr. Bush who is Bogey man now?

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Marg,

The dreaded Osama will have appointed someone upon his death...and a tape is being made of the transfer of power....
BOO!!!!!

Just wait and see.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Of course, since there are so many pre recorded messages by the long dead Osama ready to air.

Good one, lmao.

And I noticed that here, the CIA are the ones who are validating the audio tapes as containing OBL's voice.

The last message from bin Laden was an audiotaped post on an Islamic Web site on June 30. The CIA confirmed the voice giving the message was that of the al Qaeda leader.

Well, they would, wouldn't they?

And of course (sorry, but I can't be bothered to get a reference) there's been a device knocking about for years that can duplicate anyone's voice with sufficient input. I remember reading an account of a meeting in which Colin Powell's voice (or was it James Earl Jones? I always get confused between the two) came out with a whole bunch of lies and improbable statements.

Oh, wait... that was when he addressed the UN.

No it wasn't... I'm all confused now... mission accomplished

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
so after 5 years of staying one step ahead of the most advanced military in the world; with kidney dialysis....with a 2-4% chance of recovery; has been done in by typhoid....hmmmm... This guy has more lives than a cat.

So Cobra Commander(GI Joe)...ooops I mean OBL... is dead, again. Not that his death will bring the end of the WOT... that ball is rolling and they need OBL as much as they need the Constitution.

If Cobra Commander is dead.. then I am sure they have a whole list of people waiting to become the next poster boy for the unending war on terrorism... there will always be another Bin Laden. For ever and ever and ever.

But what about all the file footage...what are they going to do with it if it is confirmed that Cobra Commander bit the bullet? Are they going to release a four disc dvd box set? OBL's greatest hits?

Personally, I think that OBL has been dead since dec. 2001... but thats just me.

Any of you guys ever been on dialysis? try running from cave to cave with the refrigerator size machine that is connected to you(with a medical team and MASH hospital) while staying one step ahead of the American military... while in tons of pain. with a 2-4% recovery rate... for five years!!!.....If you can pull that off... then maybe you should play the lottery..cause I am sure you would win... twice in the same week.

96-98% chance that he wouldnt recover from dialysis. I am going to have to go with the odds on this one... and say that he didnt beat the odds.

BTW ever notice how young looking he is in all the pics they post on the news? this guy is amazing... not only did he recover(according to our govt.) but he has defied aging.. and looks younger now than he did in 2001..... man I need me some dialysis... look what it did for him.

This Just In!!

OBL discovers fountain of youth.... the secret dialysis machine; combined with massive exercise(running from the military)... and presto miracle cure AND youth....Some one get me his physical trainer....stat!

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Is there any doubt that the government lies?
Is there any doubt that those tapes are doctored up old tapes?
Is there any doubt he has a double?

What if they capture the double and bring him in and parade him around for all to see? Will people beleive it?

is there any doubt we are constantly being fed lies? Like i said before, now, our government is scrambling to find a replacement for the (maybe) dead Osama- they're going to have to leave Osa alone for now. Too many rumors of death....
I wonder who Osama appointed as he lay in his deathcave?

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
More here from time suposidly he has/had a water-borne illness "and may already be dead" . Don't tell me he'll now jump out of his grave and shout "ONLY JOKING"

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
True or not, the US wont be using more Osama propaganda. I bet on this.

They will find immediatly someone fit to carry the baton.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I don't know seems to me it is more convenient to keep that man alive as opposed to reporting his death.
He has been crucial in the "Official" storyline of the "Fight on Terror".
the US and their allies could not justify all they've done with a dead OBL.

www.welfarestate.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Who cares if the guy is dead.. For the war to continue there need to be another attack on U.S soil and someone else to blame.. Maybe this time they will find a healthier young guy

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IspyU
Who cares if the guy is dead.. For the war to continue there need to be another attack on U.S soil and someone else to blame.. Maybe this time they will find a healthier young guy

Oh and they will, the only problem is will it (hopefully) be more transparent this time so that America will truly be awakened to this charade?

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Oh, my!!!!!

Saudi Arabia is now changing their previous comment!!!!!!!

He can not be death!!!!! (Said Bush)

We need him alive for another month!!!!!!!!(said Bush)

I tell you we can not kill him just yet, to much to lose right now.

Keep the dialysis coming and give him some super penicillin for the typhoid we need him alive for another month.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Marg, I would be interested in reading your sources...

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I mean really... is OBL superman?

And why is it that none not a one of our MSM outlets ever talks about him being on dialysis?... especially since the chances of him recovering from it were soooooooo slim... but I guess he was one of the 2-4% of the luckiest SOB's in the world. All while fleeing the US army. Dec 16 2001 was when this boogeyman bit the bullet.

Saudi Arabia will say anything we want them to... I trust Saudi Arabia about as far as I can bowl them. After all 15 of the 19 terrorists were from there.... And yet we didnt attack that country. No Saudi Arabia has zero credibility in my book... just like Israel and the US govt... three pees in a sick sadistic pod.

They will use Bin Laden as long as they possibly can... so if there is anyway to bury this "claim" then rest assured they will.... If it is confirmed that he is in fact dead.. then its time for a new poster boy. But whoever it is that theyre[place him with... it will not have the same effect..

I am putting my money on the return of Cobra Commander.... just like in the old GI Joe cartoons... Cobra Commander(OBL) always slips through the cracks. This time he slipped through deaths crack..... again...

If OBL is alive then I am the next POTUS...

something else... in one of these many article flowing around about this... I had read that the Family could not confirm his death... well no crap they disowned him in the 90's... how the hell would they know anything about him at this point?.. they cited a friend of his from college.... like he is still in contact with him or something.... not!... completely useless intervue with that guy... that would be like me saying I know exactly what my friend, who I last saw about 15 years ago, is doing right now... even though I havnt talked to him in over a decade....

Looks like, to me, that the US is trying flood control here... they have to keep him animated for just alittle longer.

Another thing in these articles that is pissing me off is this: If they can know that he has been sick for weeks as the Saudi intelligence says... then how come they cant frickin find him... where did they get this information from? from someone that had seen him and knew he was ill?... not likely because that person would be interrogated to the max. So where is Saudi Arabia getting thier info?... like I said I dont trust Saudi Arabia at all in this.

But you gotta love watching the US govt. all run around like chickens without thier heads.. trying to put a lid on this before it gets worse.

what I want to know also, is: If OBL dies in 2001... then what the hell are they going to use for a body.. if he died today..or last wekk or whatever... there is no mistaking a five year old corpse for one thats fresh as a week or so.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Marg, I would be interested in reading your sources...

They are from Marg inside.com

He can no die he needs to plan another plot before elections.

[edit on 23-9-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister Jones
pretty significant day to die. That would be exactly 10 years after he issued his fatwa, a message entitled 'A declaration of war against the Americans occupying the land of the two holy places'.
Ladenese epistle

mister jones

According to the German news site t-online:
He has been dead since (or before) the 4 September 2006.
In August there have been reports that Bin Laden suffered from typhoid fever. On 19 September a newspaper reported that the Saudi Arabian secret service tried to confirm messages for the death of Bin Laden. The current information was regarded as so reliable that they had been passed on.

This is the source-but only in German (use translation tool)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join