It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you see the last Enterprise episode?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Man I saw it and it was one of the best yet. Archer woke up 12 years later after been exposed to a spacial distortion that left some paracites in his brain that were out of pase. The paracites did not alow him to form long term memories. Every day he had to get retold what happened. As it happens Earth was destroyed along with all Earth colonies. About 6000 humans were left out of billions. This time when he woke up the doctor found a cure for the paracites. During Archer's treatment the aliens that destroyed Earth came to the planet the the humans that were left were living. The aliens boarded the Enterprise and tried to stop the operation because if thet were successful time would be changed and the paracites would have never gotten into Archer's head. The aliens stopped the operation but there was one more way the paracites could be destroyed. It was be a spacial explosion. So Archer overloaded the warp drive and the ship was destroyed. The paracites were also so because of that time was changed and we were back in the sick bay. Archer was ok.

I thought this episode was great. If you have seen it give me your opinions.
www.startrek.com...
Link to episode:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Testing my pic hope it works sorry to use your thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
GOD DAMN IT I WILL KILL YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bash:

No ust kidding, he,he, he he.

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by jetsetter]

join