It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this dream mean anything?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
A couple of weeks ago I had horrible nightmares for seven days straight. I had dreamt that close female friends of mine as well as my female cat were all horribly murdered. It was a different friend each night and all murdered in distinctively different ways. They were all disturbing to me and I cannot stop thinking about them. So I was wondering if anyone knew what dreams of violent death means or if there is any significance to these dreams? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I often have dreams like this. It's the worst thing when you just can't stop thinking about them isn't it

I've heard death in dreams symbolises new begginings, but dont hold me to that because I could be wrong!

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadwgirl
A couple of weeks ago I had horrible nightmares for seven days straight. I had dreamt that close female friends of mine as well as my female cat were all horribly murdered. It was a different friend each night and all murdered in distinctively different ways. They were all disturbing to me and I cannot stop thinking about them. So I was wondering if anyone knew what dreams of violent death means or if there is any significance to these dreams? Thanks.

I think you are being shown how dangerous the world is, and prompted to be more careful with your own security.

Showing your own cat being killed is like saying the danger is very close to you.

The dreams are being given by your guardian who is trying to jolt you into being more careful with your life and improve your personal security. I'd take this seriously if I were you.

[edit on 23-9-2006 by probedbygrays]

join