It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

terrorism-can it ever be fully destroyed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
America has terrorism on the run as soon as we take the gloves off Terrorism is finished. All we have to do is nuke all the terrorist countrys like Iran, North Korea, Jamaica, Cuba, China, Russia, France, Venezuala and all the rest of the communist facist muslim countrys .

The world is truely lucky we have a Great leader like President Bush who took up the challenge and is spreading peace and freedom around the world. Victory is already in sight and the world will be a better place for everyone.

So yes Terrorism will be defeated without a doubt.

You did not just say that, did you?

Every country has innocent people. If you want to kill the countries (with all those people) then you could be considered a terrorist, too. Oh yeah, what about the terrorists within US, Brittian, all the so you call "good" countries? You gonna nuke em, too? Ignorance with a capital "I". Do I see Russia in the list? You want me to get nuked too?
woah, what did I ever do to you? What did all those people you proposed do to you? What you are considering is 100 times more evil then any terrorism thus far. What about France? Where are all the kissers gonna go to?!?!?!
And Bush........well his approval ratings speak for themselves.

And then we must not forget all the other countries you mentioned. They are full of innocent kids, men, and women and old. Damn, I really hope you are not serious. But even if you wern't, that was a very very bad joke
I got grandparents and friends in Russia, too. But instead of just being pist on you for speaking on Russia, I'm pist at you for speaking on the whole world (well I think there are probably terrorists in every country) and all the innocents, etc. This is rediculous. I love all people and all countries. I like every country you mentioned. I love Russia more because it is MY country, but I still like alot all the other countries and people and they should get no less then you and me! Do you even know what nukes do? You think they are a joke? Why don't you research on the horrendous things nukes do to people before you post such an outrageous reply! And Bush is NOT the leader of the world. He is not the leader of my country. He is not the leader of any country, but his own. And the majority of the people in USA hate him, so there you have it. Terrorism isn't a group of people. It is a way. An act, etc. You cannot destroy it. I hope you someday learn a bit about the world, people, and how to save the world, not destroy it.

PS: In your DREAMS will USA or any other country be able to defeat Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   

America has terrorism on the run as soon as we take the gloves off Terrorism is finished. All we have to do is nuke all the terrorist countrys like Iran, North Korea, Jamaica, Cuba, China, Russia, France, Venezuala and all the rest of the communist facist muslim countrys .

One small problem there..

Being we have just nuked all these innocent people, and there countries... in turn havent WE become the terorrists?

once again meaning terrorism hasnt been defeated.. its only been encouraged?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
may I offer this up as an answer:

No and for the simple reason that it is to us, terrorism - an affront, an immoral act...

To them (extremists) a religious entightlement to rage waragainst those who invade (literally, figuratively or otherwise).

We cannot win it, nor will we make even a dent in it.

This is their stage.

No, sadly I don't have an answer as to how to combat it. I wish someone did.

All we can do, and what I do not see happening, is for the military to pull back and rethink the strategy.

Our political soldiers are no match for these martyrous religious soldiers...it's like bull fighting with feathers instead of swords.

Every death of an extremist is a badge of honour for all extremists. In this they win and no miltary might can quell it...it is self perpetuated and prolific.

Reminds me of the Vancouver Police trying to round up the addicts, dealers and prostitutes on Hastings street..."Four Pillars" they call it...well...the local undesirables are still there...equal or greater numbers...they just hide better. They adapt out of need.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
So while our troops are over there in harms way, fighting a failing war...the Pentagon decides to actually look into the religious factors of the war and why the "terrorists" do what they do.

This submission just up today: Pentagon Educates Itself

Looking forward to more discussion on this
great find.

The OP of teh above linked thread pulled it...maybe up again later...keep checking.

[edit on 9/29/2006 by justgeneric]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

America has terrorism on the run as soon as we take the gloves off Terrorism is finished. All we have to do is nuke all the terrorist countrys like Iran, North Korea, Jamaica, Cuba, China, Russia, France, Venezuala and all the rest of the communist facist muslim countrys.

I'm not sure dropping nukes on half the world is anything close to"victory."

In fact, if we follow your extreme logic...should we then kill those that don't agree with the majority? How long until you become someone who is not in that majority? Don't get me wrong. I am one of the more "hawkish" staff members here with regard to fighting terrorists, but your idea is like going into a stadium and shooting everyone to get a few bad people.

Think about that.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Shamanator... I live 18 miles away from Venezuela. Apparently you want me to die from cancer from nuclear radiation, don't you?? Because that's what I am understanding from your post. You are wishing for me to die a slow agonising death.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join