It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mental Exam Ordered For Woman Accused Of Cannibalism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Now this is strange...

www.thedenverchannel.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Blanton pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity, but the trial was halted in 1997 after doctors said she was unfit to stand trial. She lives at the Pueblo hospital, where she receives medication for schizophrenia and receives counseling. Doctors say she is ready to live on her own, though she would remain in contact with the hospital.

How can they even consider allowing someone like that to return to society. If you ask me, thats almost as insane as her cooking the poor bastard on her stove!!

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
# now I have to look behind my back every minute cause I am scared she might knock me out a eat me!
What has this world come to?
People eaters are aloud in public.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   

How can they even consider allowing someone like that to return to society. If you ask me, thats almost as insane as her cooking the poor bastard on her stove!!

I agree with William. I can't imagine how someone that mentally sick..... can ever be trusted again in society.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Two days later, Green's severed legs were found in a trash bin near Blanton's Alamosa apartment. Contents of a cooking pot at the woman's apartment tested positive for human remains.

Eh, so much for these vanilla wafers and milk.
I couldn't even imagine bumping into this sicko.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Did any of you ever hear about that story where there was a crazy Man, or was it a woman. But anyway they where going to have guest's that night, but they got in a fight. One of them killed the other and cooked them for the dinner. The guest's said that was the best meat they have ever had. I don't have any proof of this, and can't remember where I read it. But that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   
So what. If she was mentaly disturbed and untreated, then it was likely something bad was going to happen. Now I know this is a pretty extreme cas but surely if she has been cured of her problems which drove her to such a thing then she diserves to be back in society living. You can lock up people who have been cured.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Sounds like something for the tabloids...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   

One of them killed the other and cooked them for the dinner. The guest's said that was the best meat they have ever had. I don't have any proof of this, and can't remember where I read it.

This is a rather pervasive urban legend, but is not based on fact... One of the reasons for our early survival, is due to human flesh being rather unappetizing, to animals, or humans for that matter...

I'm not so sure anyone who does such a thing can be "cured", no matter what the textbooks say... There is definitely a short up there....and such a person needs to be monitored...at least....

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
" Deputy District Attorney Mike Gonzales has opposed Blanton's release and pushed for the independent evaluation. "

At least, there is someone who is still normal.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Who is more sick, people who dig human meat or people who let cannibal live in the society?

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   

the secret's in the sause...
lmao

new topics

top topics

join