It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America going to war with Iran

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If I were to attack Iran, first of all I would make it so that they would never see it coming. Second, I wouldn't even announce going to war with Iran and just cross the borders from Iraq in a surprise attack. They would be caught off gaurd if it is pulled off correctly.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
We're not going to war with Iran...nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Why not prince, please state your reasons ??

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by donk_316
Iran wont be alone... China and Russia have significant investment in Iran... they wont let the USA march in there and destroy their investments.

Ditto that. All kinds of trouble will be in free Countries hands. This is not a simple Jeopardy, this war later on. Just as soon as luc nuc Iran has feasible little nucýs in their hands. Let Israel take their threat down. Hold all Countries which bore Terrorists accountable, bar none, especially SA.

Let's deal with stupidity now, allow our young to sustain our beliefs of peace.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
We Don’t Have Enough Men To Invade Tijuana, if you don’t count sailors on shore leave.

It is so obvious to me I can’t understand anyone who thinks we could invade Iran. We have USMC on their 3rd tour! That is not good. A high per cent of those men will not re-up when their contracts expire. It takes at least a year maybe longer to train a good Marine (or solider). We are calling back Reserves and NG who were promised 1 tour every 3 years. We are braking our word to our own people.

But worst of all, the Commander in Chief who so often filled with cocky braggadocio has no plan what to do while we are there or how to extricate us when we leave. 3,000 KIA and counting. And worse, he lacks the courage to say so to the American people. We can forgive anything if you will but be honest and look humbly for a better way. But that is not Bush43. “He makes no mistakes” as neither did his Secretary Rumsfeld. Or VP Cheney. Is it any wonder we are in a mess unequaled by a major power in modern times?

America has been struck by the perfect storm!

[edit on 11/28/2006 by donwhite]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I havent seen anything to lead me to think that we ARE going to war with Iran, or war with Iran is INEVITABLE, therefore i dont need to post why we are not. That seems to be a litle rediculous to me.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
I havent seen anything to lead me to think that we ARE going to war with Iran, or war with Iran is INEVITABLE, therefore i dont need to post why we are not. That seems to be a litle rediculous to me.

I totally agree. What is with the "sinking of the enterprise"???

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join