It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dream about mind implants and the antichrist with satan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Last night I had a weird dream where I started out in this lab with two guys on the computer. I knew they were working on a subject called Holo which in my dream is the word used to describe the mind microchip and other computer sciences section like Chemistry is a subject of science. So that means they were working on microchips. Then these team of guys came in chasing the scientists and beating them with a stick all they way outside and into the parking lot. I followed them. Then they were going to take them to their boss which I thought was the antichrist but he turned out looking like someone who is barrel chested, a little pudgy and short hair. He came there scolding them with an angry look on his face and then he said something which would be like me saying, "hail to your master." They all said, "hail satan!" Because this is the time where the antichrist his here and is in the period where people worship the beast and rules are super unreasonably strict. But I didnt say "hail satan." Then the barrel chested guy said, "here he comes" and then something after that which I dont remember because woke up at 7:00 AM and this was a long time ago during the day. So then I saw a guy who was in a black shroud and then he took it off and out came a beast who was black and tall. But I never got the chance to see his face becayse he was rising up. And then I was in a different place and a guy asked me, "why did those guys who were beating the scientists get in trouble when they were doing their job?" I said, "because they did something wrong."

During all of that Im glad I wasnt physically where they can see me so I must of been an observer. Also during the whole time I was never afraid and in that dream I wasnt afraid because that was normal life on earth.

join