It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Green flag of Allah will fly over Vatican!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Since the pope's remarks about Islam last week-and the many attempts to apologize there has been an increasing anti-christian rhetoric by Muslims around the world

www.worldnetdaily.com...

I know this isn't a recognized news site but I would have to believe that these comments were made.it's time christians face the fact that our faith,our way of life is and has been in danger for some time.This is not a war against George Bush that the Muslim extremists are waging-It's against us.You and me and our way of life.I know most people would like to see a peaceful ending to all this,especially me.But I also believe that there is a time for everything.A time for peace and a time to fight for what we hold so dear.The way things have going and the reactions I've seen coming from the western world leads me to believe these people will win because we do not have the stomach anymore to fight.I for one will not let the flag of Allah fly over the Vatican.I do not wish to convert to Islam either. i believe it's time we as a nation-the christian nation stand up for what we believe in.Let's start calling this war for what it is-a war of cultures and ideals.We are seeing now the renewed flames of an old dormant conflict-The crusades

apnews.myway.com...

This is my opinion on these matters>if you believe what I said is true,that's fine.If you think I'm full of hot gas and out to lunch-That's fine too.I would just like to get honest and heartfelt opinions on all this.I believe dark days are ahead,and it kinda scares me a bit

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It will soon be flying in major cities in the UK too. We already have the largest mosque outside of the Arab World. Our Gov't is absolutely paralysed. They just don't know how to deal with their (Islamic) rhetoric.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I am glag people are waking up. These folks HATE US like Hitler hated non-Aryans.

We are sub-human and deserving of little more then contempt. The time for talk is over.

These peace loving (snicker) people whom the LIB's say we should "talk" with kill nun's for heavens sake because the Pope said thet are barbaric. Guess what...They Are!

They demand an apology,they get one. Not good enough. They demand another apology and get one. Not good enough. WHat is next... They demand that the Pope washes the feet of each and every Muslim?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If Muslim fanatics think they can destroy the Vatican they are totally delusional. The Vatican is a 1,500 year + institution, no doubt having trillions of dollars, and enormous influence in South America and Europe.

I have learned to take what rift raft say with deaf ears.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
If Muslim fanatics think they can destroy the Vatican they are totally delusional. The Vatican is a 1,500 year + institution, no doubt having trillions of dollars, and enormous influence in South America and Europe.

not that i truly believe islamic fundamentalists will destroy the vatican, but the roman empire was around for thousands of years and had nearly unlimited resources before being plundered by what were considered to be barbarians. nothing lasts forever.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I believe in prophecy and a new Roman like empire will rule but I do wonder if it could be a joint empire of Europe and Arabia.

But seriously when will they shut up? Obviouslt their agenda is to take over the world its best if the West make them democratic in nature before we live the life of the BORG.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I believe in prophecy and a new Roman like empire will rule but I do wonder if it could be a joint empire of Europe and Arabia.

Why do you wonder if Europe and Arabia would join forces? That sounds very ridiculous and impractical.

Yes I know Europe and the US aren't knit close right now, but they will be together for a long time still, because...their intentions and goals are the same.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700

not that i truly believe islamic fundamentalists will destroy the vatican, but the roman empire was around for thousands of years and had nearly unlimited resources before being plundered by what were considered to be barbarians. nothing lasts forever.

The Roman empire lasted HUNDREDS....not thousands of years...its INFLUENCE has lasted for thousands of years.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I don't reallly give a *insert explative here* about what flag flies over that decrepit, corrupt, and outdated center of the Roman Catholic Church. But Christendom will never, ever, never fall to the sword of Islam.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
these hegelian dialectics are all engineered.
same as it ever was.
we get to die, and murder one another.
they get richer and more powerful.

it's a beautiful system if you're with the in crowd.

"dance, puppets, dance" -the man behind the curtain.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
the Islamic hate preachers are the new Fascists and the UK government has allowed the hate mongers here to get away with denouncing the Brits that don't go along with their crazy medievalist religion, everyone is afraid to voice an opinion for fear of being labeled a racist or an Islamaphobe. I fear for the future of Britain I can see civil unrest looming and most of our armed forces are out of the country fighting the Taliban-and all the other loony Islamists. Forced conscription into the armed forces can't be too far away

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
these hegelian dialectics are all engineered.
same as it ever was.
we get to die, and murder one another.
they get richer and more powerful.

it's a beautiful system if you're with the in crowd.

sure enough.

i see no other reason for Ratzinger=Benedict XVI to make that quote.

if one checks out Manuel II Paleologus, before he took over the Emporer throne,
you will fine what seems to be a reason for Manuel to utter such a condeming statement (which the Pontiff cited in his 'scholarly speech')

It is a fact that Manuel was forced to go as an honorary hostage
to the court of the Ottoman Sultan Bayezid I at Prousa
During his hostage captivity Manuel was forced to participate in the Ottoman campaign against Philadelphia, which was the last Byzantine enclave in Anatolia (part of present Turkey)

from first hand experience the future Byzantine emporer Manuel II
witnessed the Ottomans & Muslims proclivity for sword & battle...
Manuel II escaped from his captivity in his enemies court in 1391
when learning the death of his father

google up the emporers name, some of this post is using info from wikipedia.
but like billybob writes, there is a motive for bringing this info & spin to the pop consciousness at this particular time.
go figure

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I was wondering the same thing.Why would the pope make such a statement during such a sensitive time when tensions between muslims and the western world( that includes europe) are at an all time high.That's a very good point there St Udio.And I wonder If the pope or another prominent figure in the christian church or in politics will echo the same sentiments soon.But there is some satisfaction in calling a spade "a spade".I really can't disagree with what he said even though the timing was wrong

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
I was wondering the same thing.Why would the pope make such a statement during such a sensitive time when tensions between muslims and the western world( that includes europe) are at an all time high.

Possibly to prove a point, a point that was soon after proven.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Check out this story and the cartoon that's with it!!!!

www.worldnetdaily.com...

If this was of the prophet Muhammed,The muslim world would be on fire with protest!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
IF an call to kill catholics is at hand I garuentee I will be one of the first maryterd.

I carry a back pack almost everywhere that has a verry large flag of the vatican on it as I am a knowldgeable catholic who loves the church.

If anything was to happen in the vatican... well lets just say I will be buying a one way ticket to Rome and will be ready to defend in a non violent way my beloved Holy Churh.

and I garuentee that any catholic( even non praticing) would be outraged by a vatican coup or anything of the like. There would be major revolts and protests against musulms.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Radical Islamists are nothing monkeys. They are just mad because they are ugly and live a #ty life. They blame all their probs on everyone else, but themselves. Here is a tip; get a real education morons!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hello to all

here is a little bit of crazy info ;

Jerusalem will get a nuke , following popes assasination , most jews will go back to poland ( with their nukes )

I once heard that pope john paul allocated 16 billion to poland , for exclusive purpose of building 2 brand new towns with hardly any habitants .

does any one knows the coordinates ?

As for the green flag over vatican or muslims taking over the rest of the world ; don't worry , your average muslim don't care as much as you think they do .

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Islam wants a holy war give it to them.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I think people are looking at to small a time frame, do you remember the crusades when the catholic church said we need to save Jerusalem from the Muslim savages. Well when the Crusaders got there what did they find, not savages but educated, advanced and civilised people. What did we have in the middle ages, rabid Christianity, Cathars exterminated, Spannish inqusition, murder and mayhem dealt out from Rome. No believers were burnt, tortured etc. whole familes, does this sound familiar. And now were playing the holier than thou card, all those nasty Muslims out there to get us.

Yes there are radicals out there but there not the majority, the Talmud says if your a none Jew then your any animal and should be treated as such. What do you think the reaction would be to Jews if that if it was in the news every day for months, would you be hating/fearing Jews. Islam is as peacful as any mainstrem religion, but its not he written word thats the problem but the people who highjack it for their own ends.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join