It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush wearing the Orange tie (c) snd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
the reason i joined this forum is because i saw the Bush & Pervez Musharaff(pakistan dictator) press conference. i noticed something rather exciting. the press conference was held because of the statements that came out earlier from the white house about an attack on pakistan. well what i noticed was something rather trival, probably of no importance at all...but just to take my mind on a conspiracy trip i thought i hard...i saw that Bush was wearing a bright Orange tie...and if those who have studied hinduism will know that orange is the color of hinduism, india is pre-dominanty a hindu country...also orange is the color of fire and rage....along with that it also symbolized democracy. what i am hinting and i am opening for discussion is that is it possible that the Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism and Zorastianism are at some spiritual level teaming up against islam...is there a remotest possibility that Bush wore the orange tie with a deep blue suite in front of the pakistani flag (actual symbol of islam) to signify change in policy? though he may have granted a few extra bills to pakistan...they probably went to shut the politicians up...anyhow albeit this mumbo jumbo...how funny is that

[edit on 22-9-2006 by politainer]

[edit on 22-9-2006 by politainer]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Musharaff didn't help himself or his country by saying this. I have no doubt he was threatened, but if another attack occurs in this country, his country will be targeted after Iran. What a stupid move on his part.

[edit on 9/23/2006 by DickBinBush]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
ran across this site page that pretty well covers a lot of symbolism of orange

www.squidoo.com...

orange is the blending of Red=Personality with Yellow=Wisdom
orange integrates these colors to; overcome anger & develop self-control
which may symbolize an apology of sorts for the 2001 hasty threats???

i just don't see GW as deliberately taunting Musharaff with a Hindu~orange hue~
imho

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
ran across this site page that pretty well covers a lot of symbolism of orange

www.squidoo.com...

orange is the blending of Red=Personality with Yellow=Wisdom
orange integrates these colors to; overcome anger & develop self-control
which may symbolize an apology of sorts for the 2001 hasty threats???

i just don't see GW as deliberately taunting Musharaff with a Hindu~orange hue~
imho

So you're saying it's just coincidence that Bush wore a tie with the main color of India, and India is a major enemy of Pakistan?

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
from my view either he doesnt give a [snip] about the press conference dressing so casual or he wants to play "ball" because thats the new york knicks colors

mod edit: censor circumvention

[edit on 23-9-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'm sure you are right. EVERYTHING is staged for one reason or another. Bush 43 is almost always in blue and white. He doesn't often leave those colors.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush

So you're saying it's just coincidence that Bush wore a tie with the main color of India,

and India is a major enemy of Pakistan?

no, i said it wasn't a coincidence....the choice of an orange tie was a deliberate
choice made by either GWB's: handlers, manservents, valets, life coach, or
whomever had the responsibility of making the US Presidents public appearances
come off as diplomatic & cordial as possible, without any blowback or symbolic faux-pas (sp?)

Orange is the color for the month of September.
(?when was the face to face meeting held?)

Orange is the color representing the season of Autumn.
(?what time of year is it?)

Orange also symbolizes change and flexibility & good health

garnered from: goinside.com...

i'm not attempting to change your mind, that the Orange was intended as a slap because it symbolized that GWB holds India in higher regard than Pakistan,

i'm just saying that GWB's handlers wanted to project something friendly rather than confrontational...all the possible symbolisms of orange might have equal weight
but the manner of the talking points & cordial manner of all parties
makes your analysis & position a s-t-r-e-t-c-h to believe,

new topics

top topics

join