It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Going to Happen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I'm sorry for all of you that beleive that there is going to be a power shift in which the NWO is going to collectively control the intire world. For one, people are way to educated to allow such things to transpire. humans are aware of basic rights ordained to them by just being alive. They may allow the restriction of such rights for whatever empowers them to sacrafice said rights for the cause, but never for the sake of someone else's cause.
Any collective groups or cingular group with world domination in mind have to combat the many religious implications based throughout most of the worlds faiths. You can find that in most religions, there is beliefs that such things shall happen. Short of a higher power allowing these things to take course, they simply wont get past the many educated peoples of the world, nor the ones that are faith empowered.
of course there are skeptics, but the only way someone is going to take my rights away is makeing me six feet shorter.....

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by swjedinight
For one, people are way to educated to allow such things to transpire. humans are aware of basic rights ordained to them by just being alive. ... they simply wont get past the many educated peoples of the world, nor the ones that are faith empowered.

i beg to differ...
people might already know of such things... or atleast heard of...
but it will come in a form that no one will recognize.
besides, when they do come to power, the people will be happy & content with whatever they throw at them... they would see no reason to rebel... and they wouldn't really care either... just like the people of today.

well... that's my opinion

[Edited on 4-11-2002 by echelon]

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 09:58 AM
link   
if that is the case, then theres no need to worry about it then right? your going to be happy anyways.

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well guys ..both of you are right! MAybe in the future, humans will be intellligent enough to stop such tyrannts from taking over the world and uniting us under one flag..whcih means the world will be run by one govt and one congress...one group of people...its a scary thought. BUT NEVER DOUBT THE power of human beings...if such an act happens..i know if there are enough out there that oppose we can surely overthrow it...ever seen demolition man??

Yes we humans learn from the past but we are not perfect..why did people let the Nazis kill so many people?? Why are we letting out govt kill so many poeple in this phony war on terror?? Why did we elect such a dumass as BUSH>??
I dont know ..anything is possible..but never ever doubt we can change the future and we can change the present and steer it towards a new direction!

OrionSirius

top topics

join