It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezzbollah Celebrates victory over Israel and says it won't disarm!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
From my position Hezzbollah seems stronger and more determined than ever.

AAC

www.cnn.com...

" No army in the world will force us to drop our weapons, force us to surrender our arms, as long as people believe in this resistance," said Hassan Nasrallah, who claimed Hezbollah victorious in the fighting.

But he added, "We do not wish to keep our weapons forever," because they should not be part of domestic life. He assured the crowd, "Those who say the resistance is weak, I want to say it's stronger than ever."

"We were prepared for a long war. What we offered during that war is only a small part of our capability," he said.

"Today the resistance owns more than 25,000 missiles. ... The resistance has been able to regroup and rearm and regain its capability."

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Excellent! Of course they won't disarm, they are the only hope for the muslims nations in the Middle-East, the leaders of the ME nations are just puppets, aside from the president of Iran and Syria. If Hezbollah wouldn't be there, Israël would have taken a part of the Lebanon to complete their stupid Great Israël.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I ask anyone, if you had nieghbours like the Israelis would you disarm?

The Israelis like their nieghbours powerless and subservient - perhaps in some examples it is understandable.

Hizbullah have diminished the idea of invincibilty that the Israeli military have held for sometime now.
Israel themselves has shown the way to stand against them - Hizbullah have learnt from previous engagements.

However, Israel cannot abide the mere idea that a valid resistance exists and will not allow the situation to continue.

Israel is opposed due to their treatment of the people of Palestine. Peace for Israel lies squarely in their own hands.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I ask anyone, if you had neighbors like Hamas or Hezbollah would you/i] disarm?

Hezbollah are nothing but terrorists and murders, allbeit, victorious ones. I knew the moment the UN took charge of the situation that Hezbollah had won.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
There's really no reason for hezbollah to disarm, they essentially won the war, why would they bother getting rid of their weapons now? The UN is telling them to disarm, and the UN ain't going to take their guns from them, nor is anyone else.

new topics

top topics

join