It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison Camps In the USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
mySpace

FEMA Inmate Program

Your online copy of the Civilian Inmate Labor Program booklet.
www.army.mil...
USA Concentration Camp info and locations.
. www.mindfully.org...

Alex Jones video about the FEMA camps. (30.min approx.)
. video.google.com...

[edit on 23-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
no comments on this? Are the creators of ATS and the creators of 9/11 truth ... the leaders are they actualy with teh government.. Has the government preplanned the peoples right to look for leaders and have created a dummy group of truthers?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Who posted that Myspace forum???

That is the most complete set of information I have ever seen on US camps... truly makes you wonder.

Great post but you should give a little longer for a response before asking why no one is talking to you.. it is alot of information to read and it is best posters read first post later.

[edit on 9/22/2006 by Rockpuck]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The feedback is underwhelming because there are lots of threads on the subject, see:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it's alarming, but rather well known around here.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
here is another video hosted on google about the claimed FEMA prison camps.
I really don't know what it is for, if not to hold or kill people.

FEMA Camp with Better Quality Video

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I've researched the locations of these camps on the internet and i want to know If anyone can give me the xact location of the fema camp near Buffalo new york.it is close to where I live and i would like to take pictures of it.Also,one of the sites reffered to Canada as having these camps as well and gave the location of CFB Meaford as one of them.She also reffers to large gas ovens being installed and detention facilities added there.That is bogus.Meaford is a tank/Artillery base that anyone can walk onto if they so desire from one of the adjacent farms.I think that some of these so-called camps are not what they appear to be.I think that there are legitemit camps out there but they have to be sorted out from what could be abondoned trainig facilities from the cold war era

new topics

top topics

join