It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above the Law of the Land

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

www.nist.gov...
The PANYNJ entered into agreements with the NYC Department of Buildings (DOB) in the 1990s with regard to conformance of its buildings to the NYC Building Code. However, the PANYNJ did not yield jurisdictional authority for regulatory and enforcement oversight to the DOB. The PANYNJ was created as an interstate entity and is not bound by the authority of any local, state or federal jurisdiction. Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (PANYNJ).

On 911 there existed an entity that was outside of the law of the land called the United States. by virtue of certain words created in this country, we can create outside of the US Constitution. Thus we see a entity of the New World Order; called the (PANYN) as determined by Government House(NIST) with letters of tenders created by both governors of New York and New Jersey.
By letters even if the PANYN was found guilty of anything of 911, they are outside of the law in many areas. How does such power arise in a country that is nor or should not be above the Law. Even with all the laws protecting the PANYN from suit, it has the ability to nullifiy the laws that of come from fires, or tax laws.

www.panynj.gov...

The Port Authority is financially self-supporting and receives no tax revenue from either state.The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey operates many of the busiest and most important transportation links in the region. They include John F. Kennedy International, Newark Liberty International, LaGuardia and Teterboro airports; AirTrain JFK and AirTrain Newark; the George Washington Bridge and Bus Station; the Lincoln and Holland tunnels; the three bridges between Staten Island and New Jersey; the PATH (Port Authority Trans-Hudson) rapid-transit system; the Port Authority-Downtown Manhattan Heliport; Port Newark; the Elizabeth-Port Authority Marine Terminal; the Howland Hook Marine Terminal on Staten Island; the Brooklyn Piers/Red Hook Container Terminal; and the Port Authority Bus Terminal in midtown Manhattan. The agency also owns the 16-acre World Trade Center site in Lower Manhattan.

If there were problems with the wtc buildings on 911 by having certain authority overruling Laws passed by Congress and upheald by the Office of the President. I feel that a review of laws adapted by the PANYN authority to check for application laws of this land that have been overruled by a agreement where rules developed in secret that can supercede Our laws of basic fire codes and I am sure we will find many more problems if everything is check.
Just my though after reading about the New NIST report about 911 WTC buildings. I start to find tidbits of information, such as all security and firealarms and cyperdoor lock openings were control by personnel on the 22th floor. I read about fires in many areas of the building, gas fumes in lower floors and none in much higher floors much closer to the plane impact.
Do I question the first person account and or their state of mind during their ordeal
under such stress and fear. We know that many fire doors were locked and I believe on the 71 or 79th floor there was a door blocked, which turned many away from escape. We understand that the Roof door was also locked, they did not stated whether it was to stay locked or was opened during the day. You are left with two opinions, 1. It is always locked to keep people out and people from jumping. 2. We read that it is locked and controlled by personnel on the 22th floor, yet it is experiencing fire, explosions as so bad that there are dead on that floor, and the security personnel had to be rescued. Just how far outside of the Laws of the Land, either local, state, or federal jurisdation has the PANYN written itself.
Just in my opinion, alot went wrong in the WTC that caused much panic and deaths.

Mod Note: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: added appropriate external source tags

[edit on 9/22/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

join