It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Front man 9-11 / anti Bush/ Cheney video - Shocking!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Damn have a look at this video - Words fail me if a man has to go onto the telly to air this withering scathing comment about Bush and Cheney using 9-11 and terror alerts to cower the people of the USA..

Watch it - its truely shocking in a way that is hard to word - A must watch..

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Thanks for that, I enjoyed it

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Olberman again huh. Yeah .. well .... didn't hear jack from him for years and now that his ratings are DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN he makes up that lame sign off (crumpled paper tossed at the camera) and he's suddenly pulling Cindy Sheehan style stunts. He's jumping the shark for ratings.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I almost shed a tear for his failing career. Too bad.

Nah. Who am I kidding. Its not too bad. Good riddance. How about if he grabs a trowel and starts building that monument he seems to need so bad? It would send a strong message... to somebody... about something.

So was he saying Bush has blown up too many people, or not enough?

Aaahhhh. I can smell elections in the air. At least MSNBC isn't biased.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Its journalism in the same sense that Edward Murrow did journalism.

I dont see why you guys are bashing it. Its well known by anyone who pays attention in this country that the Bush Administration has been using 9/11 and terrorism to scare people into voting for them.

Olbermann spoke up about something... whats wrong with that?

[edit on 22-9-2006 by Mezzanine]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mezzanine
Olbermann spoke up about something... whats wrong with that?

The neocons can't see past themselves, and don't like it. That's what's wrong

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
too bad there are those on here who are incapable of seeing that he is correct.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Its a shame that some are incapable of seeing that meaningful action has been hamstrung by the opposite side of the aisle, while claiming to support the war on terror, all in the name of politics.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Information on the comments near the end about the Twilight Zone.

"The Monsters are Due on Maple Street"
Episode Number: 22 Season Num: 1 First Aired: March 4, 1960

Plot: Paranoia strikes the residents of Maple Street when they believe human-looking aliens have invaded the neighborhood.

Rod Serling Opening Narration:
"Maple Street, U.S.A. Late summer. A tree-lined little world of front porch gliders, barbecues, the laughter of children, and the bell of an ice-cream vendor. At the sound of the roar and the flash of light, it will be precisely 6:43pm on Maple Street. This is Maple Street on a late Saturday afternoon. Maple Street, in the last calm and reflective moment before the monsters came."

Charlie: Look! Look, I swear it isn't me! I swear it isn't! But I know who it is! I know who the monster is! I know who it is that doesn't belong among us! I swear I know who it is!
Don: Alright, Charlie, let's hear it.
Charlie: It's...it's...
Les: Well, what are you waiting for!
Don: Come on Charlie, come on!
Old Man: Who is it, Charlie? Tell us!
Charlie: It's the kid! It's Tommy! He's the one!

Rod Serling Closing Narration:
"The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices, to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own - for the children, and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone."

This episode is indeed a reflection of our world. The elites are the aliens, not that they are from another planet, but analogous to the aliens or monsters.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
9/11 was an inside job- I wish Olbermann could admit to this instead of hinting, but his career/family's survival does depend on his job, and I don't criticize him for not admitting what he obviously knows to be true. The US is turning into the middle stages of Nazi germany. Just like Hitler and his men did, they apealed to the middle class as well as social outcasts. This is happening today at a huge rate, and I hate to see people I grew up with that were Republican (as I used to be... now i'm more about what is the sane approach) ignoring hard facts because of a republican ideal that was alright 10 years ago. History repeats itself, and man seems to forget that the most powerful evils are the most hidden. Unfortunately, the neocons are but a larger, seemingly impossible to rival, group that wants world government and will not stop until that is put into place. With them or against them, you will know about it. You can open your eyes now, open your eyes after another terror attack that every politician is saying will be nuclear, or you can open your eyes when our former-brave soldiers will be marching down our streets pulling YOU out of the house because the next door neighbor that hates you said you might be a terrorist to the authorities. This is orwell's 1984. This is brave new world. WAKE UP PEOPLE! Right now, millions of men and women my age (college aged) are being fed anti-depressants and stimulants that are hard core mind altering drugs. Even worse, young children are being fed drugs as well. The older people on this board, you will be old, dying, and in retirement homes when my generation inherits the earth. How safe do you feel concidering 3,500 kids a week are being placed on these drugs and will ultimately be in positions of control, power, and decision? How comfortable are you with the fact that in 20-30 years we will have a world record for central nervous system breakdowns (via Ritalin, Adderoll, etc). This is the cold hard fact. Go to www.cchr.org for more information from a non-biased organization set to stop this atrocity of Psychiatry and drugs that rivals Stalin's reign. Brave New World? I think so.

We can stop this, and the only way to stop any of this is through education, not violence, but education of the facts and the world history.

www.cchr.org

[edit on 22-9-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
9/11 was an inside job- I wish Olbermann could admit to this instead of hinting, but his career/family's survival does depend on his job.

We he probably doesn't want to commit credibility suicide by not HAVING ANY PROOF TO BACK UP HIS CLAIMS. I'm not talking about the "proof" y'all refer to and scream about, I'm talking courtroom level PROOF, that generic people will believe, not you know, internet speculation.

As far as his family's survival is concerned, where the hell do you people even get this stuff. No one in the 9-11 truth movement has been murdered, so why do you guys want to create the atmosphere that you're being 'hunted'? Think that'll help you're credibility? It won't.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It isn't even about credibility at this point. Alex Jones at infowars.com has laid out in a practical, easy-to-understand and court possible method of showing the everyday joe what is so. Alex Jones is in the process of putting together a legal team just for this reason, and he and all his people will succeed in bringing criminals in the government to justice via the courts. As for 911 Truth Movement people being afraid for their lives- this is understandable. When the Nazi's were in power and in full operation there was a special group called the SS.

Like I said, we are in the middle stage, not final. There is no American "SS", but there will be. Chavez was right, and he has a right to say what he said. The U.N. is for the world, not just the USA. I heard some middleclass woman on Hannity earlier in the car, and this is what she should have been told. Again, the Bush Administration, like Hitler and his fellows, appealing to the honest and hard-working middle class and warping them.

*As for your signature- the reason is because Bin Laden was killed a long time ago. Every piece of Al-Hadjiterrorist tv station caugh caugh CIA operation tv station airing Bin Laden was from one video, re-edited and shown as new. Bin Laden doesn't seem to age much for a man living like a caveman does he? LoL. Bin Laden is dead, wake up.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hogtie
Its a shame that some are incapable of seeing that meaningful action has been hamstrung by the opposite side of the aisle, while claiming to support the war on terror, all in the name of politics.

Im failing to understand how what you said relates to Olbermann's comment.

Also, the crap you're spouting off is the same partisian hackery thats hurting this country.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Originally posted by jaguarmike
It isn't even about credibility at this point. Alex Jones at infowars.com has laid out in a practical, easy-to-understand and court possible method of showing the everyday joe what is so. Alex Jones is in the process of putting together a legal team just for this reason, and he and all his people will succeed in bringing criminals in the government to justice via the courts.

Average America won't buy it, they just won't. The 9-11 movement needs to start researching a little thing called PR. If you did, you'd realize Alex Jones is the last name you want to mention to the general public. This guy has agenda written all over himself, plus there's an ovbious conflict of interest here. If you were really going after bad guys, you wouldn't be assembling a legal team, you'd be meeting with federal PROSECUTORS. Everyday lawyers can't press charges against someone. If you're talking about civil suits, well, then it's just about money.

People make this Alex Jones guy out like he's the leader of the 9-11 movement, if he is to you folks I'm sorry. He's a loudmouth, rude, and immature in how he handles himself, I can think of many other 'conspiracy writers' since I don't know what else to call him, that come off as professional, mature, and unselfish. A bombastic person might make for a few good video clips, but if you want to be perceived as legitimate, and not as an extremist, then you need to start distancing yourself from this man.

Like I said, we are in the middle stage, not final. There is no American "SS", but there will be. Chavez was right, and he has a right to say what he said. The U.N. is for the world, not just the USA.

Here's another piece of advice, if you're going to debate, or try to convince people to believe your story, it'd help a whole lot more if you didn't mention Chavez's name. That mans radioactive right now, and this is where the lack of PR comes in again. So blinded by anger you're not willing to place yourself in a regular persons shoes. By regular I mean people that don't visit sites like this or research conspiracy topics. If Chavez was right, I guess I missed it, probably due to his total lack of professionalism. He didn't even talk like a politician, he talked like he's from the mafia, or a gangster. Once again, you don't need to look at this through your eyes, but everyone elses.

*As for your signature- the reason is because Bin Laden was killed a long time ago. Every piece of Al-Hadjiterrorist tv station caugh caugh CIA operation tv station airing Bin Laden was from one video, re-edited and shown as new. Bin Laden doesn't seem to age much for a man living like a caveman does he? LoL. Bin Laden is dead, wake up.

Wake up? Where's you're evidence he's dead? The only thing I've seen is speculation and hearsay. I could just as easilly say Tupac is still alive, or Dick Cheneys dead, and they're using a clone in his place. You're also speculating that Al-Jezzera is a CIA operation. What do you have to back this up? Don't you understand that before people will believe your stories you will have to back it up with factual evidence? With proof? It doesn't take long around this place to see from a 100 miles who would never ever get on a jury in a serious court case ie-Rape/Murder. Your versions of evidence, and fact are so far away from legal standards it's not even funny.

Believe your conspiracy movies if you want, like a majority of people in the US, I happen to have much higher standards when it comes to believing something is factual.

The more politically motivated the 9-11 movement gets, the less it will accomplish, it's just that simple. Believe it or not, when everyone starts tossing the term 'neocon' around, you just cut your listening audience in half. Just like if I started calling leftists 'comlibs' it'd show I have an ovbious political agenda, and less people would take what I have to say seriously.

This is exactly why JFK's murder will always go unpunished, at times, it's almost like the people saying they're trying to bring the truth out, are helping the ones trying to repress it. What's sad is, most never realize they helped the bad guys, untill it's too late.

I do have a question for you, and I hope you don't take it personally, but I think I could get a better feel of your legal knowledge, and understanding of law from asking it. For just this one minute, pretend I'm a judge in a courtroom, the only thing you can answer with is yes, or no.

Do you believe Dr. Steven Jones's thermite "evidence" would be admissable in a courtroom? Yes or no.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hogtie

If meaningful action means kowtowing to Bush and the Republican controlled congress then that is itself meaningless.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by grover]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
"Believe your conspiracy movies if you want, like a majority of people in the US, I happen to have much higher standards when it comes to believing something is factual."

This is the main reason why I am giving you a lot of respect here. You are not a sheep. You don't go with the flow either way. In any movement, you're gunna have sheep. You will get your facts, I promise you that.

First off, I base the majority of my claims upon the findings of www.infowars.com and prisonplanet.com as well as the 9/11 Truth Movement. Call Alex what you like, and even if he is what you say he is, he speaks so much truth via credible news reports, freedom of information act fun, and interviews with top officials during different stages of their careers and life. All signs point to Yes, 9/11 was a false-flag operation to throw us into war with the middle east, and to establish a New World Order. If you want evidence, watch the videos on Youtube.com, buy them, or browse and study infowars.com for all the evidence you could ask for. Terrorstorm is a great video, and you should start with this- it's a big bang of a theory, and its backed up by actual evidence, not just claims. All my statements, are directly from infowars.com, and you can find all the information you need.

As for your question. No, it wouldn't. All the evidence (building leftovers) were sent to China and who knows if it was melted down or is still preserved (let's guess it was destroyed). Because of this, new routes need to spring up and will spring up. Video evidence comparison, with a group of engineers, scientists, and other professionals and experts might be able to prove SOMETHING by just analyzing the videos. It would be extremely hard to do, and every nook and cranny of the legal system would have to fit, but when there is a cow pie on the ground in a field- how many idiots are going to think someone placed it there, and that it didn't come out of a cow's rear? It is so common sense, that comparison actually applies in its sillyness. And this is just based upon thermite. How about you research how bomb-sniffing dogs were pulled from the towers a week before they fell, or how the towers were evacuated in an exercise not long before the towers fell (obviously allowing bomb placement on the buildings main infrastructure and support beams). Infowars.com has all of it laid out for you in a simple to understand fashion, with factual evidence from credible news sources (aka cnn-type), government reports, as well as interviews with leading scientists, engineers, military officials of many nations, and top government officials.

This isn't a left-right paradigm argument. We are battling a problem of complication and labels. Why not sum it down to the sane vs. the insane? That is all this is about. The human race is fighting for the world here, this is how big the game is at this point. If Republicans and Liberals don't see the truth and past their differences, the planet will be a control grid of Fascism like never seen before here. It will all be about crossing lines. Fascism looks great to republicans until the lines are crossed. Communism looks great to liberals until the lines are crossed. Politics is one giant circle. When will you, the self-stated neocon, start becomming angry with the fascist movement? When you can't own a rifle? When you can't use cash? When you have to scan your hand to enter an airport terminal? When you are only allowed a set gas limit a week? When soldiers kick down your door to take you off to a secret prison because your next door neighbor that hates you called the hotline and said you're a terrorist hadji planning on world destruction?

I believe in sanity, not insanity. Terrorists are completely mis-guided and wrong, and unfortunately because they want to kill us, we have to kill them. However, it is very disconcerting knowing everything I write on here is being recorded just because there are terrorists in the world bent out for our deaths. We are losing freedom. I believe google just bent over... look at infowars.com You see, one day in the near future, speech like I am making here, will be called "questionable" and "dangerous" and "hate speech." When I am clearly speaking out against insanity. Freedom of Speech, in it's last phase.

Benjamin Franklin said, those who would be willing to give up freedom for security deserve neither. Helloooooooooooooooooooooo!

Why can't the US go back to how it used to be? When man was decent, hard-working, and wasn't full of criminal impulses? I guess I know why now. My dad told me a nugget of gold once, he said life is a pendulum, and when it gets bad, it will get worse, and then it will get better. He wasn't speaking of one-lifetime, but socieities, countries, and decades. We were a lot better off in the 50's than we are now.

Bottom Line: Study your History. Man does not change as homo sapien, and is doomed to repeat the past.

The evil people of this world at the top, understand social and behavioral science down perfectly, far better and far more knowledgeable than you could ever achieve by majoring in it at the top University in the world. They know how to manipulate the middle class, lower class, and upper classes into submission. The NWO is coming, wether we like it or not.

The way you speak, its from a knowledge standpoint (you know 9/11 was an inside job), or you are completely able to be neutral on a subject when offering advice no matter how ludicris it appears to you. I find this intriguing. Can you please clarify your standpoint with this?

Are we arguing about the execution of plan + strategy on exposing the truth or are we arguing about wether that truth is truth?

*Btw, your retort was probably the best one i've ever gotten by anyone and I strike up a lot of arguments and debates in my life. Not to tug your rug, but you're a good debator. Most people would have been name-calling at that point in the debate.

2012- uhoh
So when is the antichrist supposed to let himself be known?

[edit on 23-9-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
too bad there are those on here who are incapable of seeing that he is correct.
I often wonder what it will take, huh?
:shk:

*The only shocker here is that the blind still refuse to see the evil within this mess they call the government of the US.

[edit on 23-9-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
ugh... what did it take for the German population in the 40's to realize they had been "slightly" mistaken in their decisions. No difference now, just now the mademen of the world control Nuclear weapons- so essentially we're #ed as Americans.

new topics

top topics

join