It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video: 9/11 Mysteries

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Where can I obtain a copy? Is it free or do you have to buy it?

I went to www.keepvid.com... website, enter the Google URL, download from there, and burned to disc.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
For some reason I see no link, just a big white box....maybe it's cuz I'm at work or something....

9/11 Mysteries (Full Length, High Quality) 1 hr 31 min
video.google.com...

If the link doesn't work, you can go to Google Video and search "9/11 mysteries."

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Great post SkepticOverlord! Recomending it to everyone I know. I just wonder how much longer the lid will remain on this mass murder.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
I'm not going to pretend I watched the whole thing, I will pick it up tomorrow though...

Well from what I saw they are just doing the same old CT'er drill. Talk about fire, ignore the fact that planes hit the buildings.

No one is forgetting that planes hit buildings that were designed to withstand planes hitting them.

I take issue with you trying to debunk something you have not seen. Please try to open your mind and accept the questions that remain. How about the thermate residue that's been found? What about the concrete fused with steel? How does any debunker even try to explain molten steel in the basement? The saddest part of all this ridiculousness is that we can't move forward because of the so-called debunkers always trying to cherry pick the evidence and saying that it's all explainable. It's not. You can't explain the power down the weekend before the attacks or the firing of the bomb sniffing dogs conveniently the week before the attacks. You can't explain Marvin Bush and Securacom who was in charge of the electronic security for the WTC complex or his contract ending on September 10th, 2001.

And finally, what of John O'Neill? Who's first day of work was September 11th after leaving his job chasing Bin Laden all over the globe? So many coincidences. When does one say "that's enough coincidences for me"?

And the saddest part of all is that the minds are still so closed that it seems they will never awaken to the very real possibility that you are being lied to everyday by a lot of people. I pray for you. I wish you well and hope the awakening comes soon.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMicrophone
I just wonder how much longer the lid will remain on this mass murder.

As long as people stay in denial I suppose.

And thanks tazadar for the info. I'm going to download it tonight....or maybe even give the 10 bucks donation for it....if it's good enough. But by the responses here, I'm thinking it's good enough to buy.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by deluded
No one is forgetting that planes hit buildings that were designed to withstand planes hitting them.

Right, the planes just didn't do as much damage as a lot of people like to think. This isn't even debatable. Read the FEMA WTC Building Performance Study, chapter 2, sections 2.2.1.1 and 2.2.2.2 and it goes over perimeter column damages, and NIST modeled theoretical core damage. There's a good reason that these same agencies go to great lengths to pin these collapses mainly upon fire.

I watched this video last night and it's the best documentary I've seen thus far. It pointed out things I'd never noticed or realized, which is rare for a documentary, since they're usually the LC type that just rehash the kind of stuff you see on forums and websites and are fast and loose with their info. I never noticed the explosion you can hear just before the collapse in the video at the very beginning, and had never really heard the testimonies of sounds of heavy work going on on the mechanical floors, and then the room still being empty afterwards. That's an amazing account, because it implies that the work being done was not on that floor but within the structure of that floor, a very important floor to the structure of the building.

But anyway, awesome video.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I find it interesting that some people like 9/11 Mysteries because they don't go into the implications or who did it etc., and the same people don't like Loose Change because of wild claims.

All I got to say is, what every gets you there man. Of course the questions don't stop with demolitions. Then you goot ask how, when, who. But one step at a time.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unright
All I got to say is, what every gets you there man. Of course the questions don't stop with demolitions. Then you goot ask how, when, who. But one step at a time.

Right. I don't even want to hear anything about Islamics planting bombs when people start realizing the unlikelihood of a natural collapse.

Why would terrorists plant explosives and not want us to know about it? Why did "Osama" allegedly not expect them to fall, as "he" has stated?

Why would government agencies cover up evidence of explosives if terrorists had done it?

How would terrorists gain the approporiate security clearances? Marvin Bush was a head of the security company, not OBL.

How and why would they have managed such a perfect implosion of WTC7, so much later in the afternoon?

And if Islamics planted the explosives, you'd think they'd be a little cocky about it afterwards, and even design the demolitions so that they were OBVIOUSLY demolitions, as in "in your face" kind of thing, as the planes allegedly were. Instead, you had two buildings destroyed in what appeared to be a very sophisticated and utterly destructive manner, making the buildings appear to fall straight down without losing force, while completely destroying virtually everything in the buildings but the steel.

I honestly think that the opinion that the buildings could have fallen naturally, is more logical than the opinion than OBL and gang planted explosives and is just keeping it hush hush, and having NIST and FEMA cover it up for them.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I haven't seen anyone commenting on the very beginning. The video starts off by having a guy say that he watched a 9/11 video and since he knew something about controlled demolitions, he set out to debunk the video. He says that he couldn't and realized that it was a controlled demolition.

I hear lots of argument about why a conspiracy or cover up of 9/11 couldn't happen because the experts say X, or that it would take too many people who could never keep quiet, or what happened to the people on the plane, or the news says that eyewitnesses say they saw Y. As if any of these arguments could change the laws of physics.

When believes of the official story cite evidence, it's ususaly not scientitific facts, but facts about what expert said what. This is I why I think is it so important to become knowledgable about the science and military procedures involved yourself.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
bsbray, I watched a little of Who Killed John O'Neil last night and the character said something very interesting.

Why do demolition companies charge so much to demolish buildings? Why spend all that time preparing? All you have to do is crash a plane into it. The buildings would even falls nearly perfectly into their own footprints.

Maybe I should bid on demolitions and say I will do it just by crashing a plane into it. Better yet, just light the building on fire with jet fuel. I wonder how that would be received.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by Unright]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Job well done to all those involved.

Kudos to SO and the Admin for bringing this video to our attention.

As the creator of the film states, alls they are asking of us is to Ask Questions.

I enjoyed the film. Touched on a few subjects we have all heard, but also spoke of a few I had not heard of.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
www.question911.com...

Here you can download a copy of this movie on here.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Great video, I got chills all the way through it. I've been convinced for a long time 911 was as inside job. What's going to happen now? This great evil that was behind 911 not only got away with it but is still pushing forward. Is it me and am I the only one that 'feels' something else 'big' is on the horizon?

Just found this on Alex Jones website:

www.infowars.com...

I imagine the 'powers at be' are putting the finishing touches on the next big 'terror attack' to squash the 911 truth movement and lay the "foundation" for the final push for an attack on Iran.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
was just like loose change but with a female narrator. all good

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This is great and you can watch it on the thread, that's new to me. Now to watch it

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.
Found this very interesting.Glad other people are doing research about this matter,rather than leave it up to the "Loose Change" people and Alex Jones.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
WOW, that is by far the best I have seen. WOW, I really liked the part early in the movie, they let you hear the blast, tell you the sound moves slower than what would be seen, the rewind it. Made me laugh.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I really feel sorry for the real people of America, I used to love America when I was growing up as a kid in England, hell you gave me John Wayne, cowboys and indian films, The Lone Ranger, Apollo missions, the moon landing etc

For a UK lad living on those things in the 70's made America seem fantastic, you believed there was no goal that was not achievable, you invented newer goals just so you had something to chase and achieve, America was great.

My cousins, my friends from across the pond, it does seems that the Indians may have gone but hell you sure have cowboys in charge, looks like this slippery slope you are on was made for two because the UK will slide down the same tube as you guys n gals.

That film is the best I have seen and does go a long way to explaining so many unanswered questions, I just hope the real people produced it and not the cowboys.

Wolfie

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I saw it 3 days ago, i realy like the ammount of info in it but i was curious about the part2 thing, Planes and Hijackers, did anybody found the link for it? i ve watched links from the user but coudnt found anything interesting as this video we are talking.

BTW ive saw the same documentory on youtube but it is cut in multiple small video so if you having problem veiwing it on google vid or with the link you can always rely on youtube.

Its a very complete video on 9/11 i recomend everyone to look at it, the naration is a sweet voice for sure, quite more enjoyable than alex jones yelling during hours.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle eye
I saw it 3 days ago, i realy like the ammount of info in it but i was curious about the part2 thing, Planes and Hijackers, did anybody found the link for it?

Where did you see Part 2? I didn't catch that but would LOVE to watch it if there is one.......hopefully someone will post a link.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join