It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's all the reptilian fuss?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
jude kemper..i was looking up the stuff when he tried to prove dick chaney was a santanist and i came across a video footage he had of some CIA or FBI guys eyes change into reptile shape. The guy was attacking him or something. Try looking it up under google or Brandon Corey because i seen the thing but i just cant find it! Might not be ABSOLUTE reptile..but maybe it might be a start?

[edit on 28-9-2006 by SAGEX89]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
nevermind its on DVD! www.truthseekertv.com... but hey! i know first hand the the Secret Service isnt too nice

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Here.. here is my friends research, "An In depth look at reptilians"...

open your eyes.

An in depth look at Reptilians
I think a good topic to start on in this thread would be the actual origins of the reptilians, which if we knew, would probably help us to identify what they are exactly.

I believe the main three possibilities are as follows.

1 - They are Indeginous to Earth
This theory holds merit, one of the common theories being that they are evolved from the dinasours. And it also opens ideas to the shape shifting theory. For example, take the chameleon, and it's abilities, now think of a dinosaur living underground for thousands of years evolving.
2 - They are aliens Possibly from the Draco constellation, along with the greys who are known to be subservant to the reptilians.
3 - They are the demons mentioned in the bible.

The above three are the most common three and certainly the three I am concentrating on at the moment.

So, shall we start with number one, Indigenous to the Earth?
To start this one off I think the following article entitled 'THE POSSIBLE POLAR ORIGIN OF REPTOIDS' By John Rhodes would be good.

THE POSSIBLE POLAR ORIGIN OF REPTOIDS
By John Rhodes

Hundreds of millions of years ago, the Earth that the dinosaurs inhabited look quite different than it does now. In fact, the entire land mass of the Earth was drawn together by continental drift into one giant supercontinent surrounded by a single ocean called Tethys. The continent itself was called Pangaea.

After a while, Pangaea gradually split into two separate parts. The northern land mass (containing the North American, Asian and European continents) gradually fractured and spread northwards. The southernmost land mass (containing South America, Africa, India, Antarctica and Australia) remained fairly intact and occupied the southern hemisphere. This southern hemispheric land mass was called Gondwanaland.

At this time, Antarctica was attached to the southern boundary of Australia, forming an area that is known as polar Gondwanaland. Although polar Gondwanaland was located well within the Antarctic circle, the fossil records indicate that this area enjoyed a climate similar to that of the state of Oregon.

www.think-aboutit.com...

(mod edit to reduce huge copy paste , and add external tags and link to possible source)

[edit on 28-9-2006 by pantha]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
now here is some more.. and I don't want to stretch out the thread, but it's good research. Here.

this is relatively long, but worth the read... Fascinating stuff..

The literature and mythology of ancient cultures is filled with accounts of dragons, flying serpents, and other winged lizards. Who, then, were these flying, fire-breathing creatures that seem to have coexisted with early Man, sometimes as his benefactor but many more times as his tormentor?

Perhaps they were just fabulous creatures, the product of Man's fertile imagination. On the other hand, it is possible they were the manifestation of something else - of traumatic events so disturbing and deeply rooted in his past, that knowledge of their true nature has been subconsciously suppressed and remembered only in allegorical terms.

Quite a few civilizations of this world trace their ancestry to such dragon-like lizards or flying serpents. In most cases, they are credited with bringing the benefits of civilization to Mankind. And quite often they are described as his actual creator.

Ancient man portrayed these creatures as superior beings or gods, who could effortlessly move about the skies in their "fiery chariots" or "boats of heaven." They usually lived in a "heavenly abode" and often descended to interfere in the affairs of Man.

www.apollonius.net...

(mod edit to reduce huge copy paste, add external tags, and link to a possible source)

[edit on 28-9-2006 by pantha]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hi Sage,

I wouldn't take that video link you posted seriously, i heard it's not a real investigation, I think it's like a media students project that the Company uses to publish to the public. Don't quote me on that but look into thruthseekers and you will smell a rat, and the guy on the front cover with his fingers chopped of is hilarious.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
After much study into this Reptilian thing I have a few conclusions about it.

1: The Reptilians were unheard off until people had watched V and the movie They live
(both with similar plots about reptilians posing as humans)

2: David Icke is not a reliable source even his own site shows he has been copyright infringing.
www.davidicke.com...
Also he has made many insane claims inclucing being the Son of God but changes his mind as soon
as he finds anything more profitable.

3: The Earth is not hollow claiming it is is just being silly and there are no underground citys full of
Reptilians. There is no Evidence of any kind any Alien species has ever visited the Earth if they
ever did they obviously cannot have been very impressive.

4: There is no evidence of Alien life whatsoever in the entire Universe and we can see pretty far.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
After much study into this Reptilian thing I have a few conclusions about it.

1: The Reptilians were unheard off until people had watched V and the movie They live
(both with similar plots about reptilians posing as humans)

I think you need to study further then.
Reptillian humanoids have been apart of human culture for thousands of years.
For example Mesoamerica’s Quetzacoatyl or India’s Naga.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I just wonder... if these creatures have been around for so long,
why aren't they at the top of the power tree?
Please don't say they are and just lurk in the shadows and use us as
puppets, again that idea would need no concrete evidence.

They can change into humans, we can't change into Reptoids... damn.
They can't be dragged into the 'normal' media limelight... damn.
They're here to steer us where?
They drink blood and all the law enforcement around the world are in
on it.
They're wiser and more intelligent than humans, they see themselves
as guardians or helpers of the grays.
And to date, no concrete evidence has been given that they exist.
They surely are the kings of this world.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
people ask for "proof" of these Reptilian humaniods, and say there is none at all!
Well for one I think there was plenty of proof found, but scholars decided what was best for people to know.. I know there where dinosaurs, but just maybe do you think that out of all those bones that they put some of them together mismatched?
I mean the time I went to school I learned if something didnt fit, they would make a mold casting to make it fit... So I think the real "proof" is right in front of our faces and most people would never want to admit they put the bones together in the wrong manner, you know that would destroy their whole system, and all those text books... Just a thought...
And also where is the "proof" that the earth doesnt have many underground caves where the great abyss's are under the ocean.. We havent been there, so how can you claim there are no caves? You have about as much proof as I do saying they are there..
Theres just to much unknown to claim that there is nothing.. I would tend to keep an open mind about it, so when proof does come our way I will know I was right for keeping an open mind. If not no harm done, Ill be dead by then.
Much like those who knew the earth was flat, they really really did know that the earth was flat.. But the elites of the world knew better, and didnt tell the public.. I think you would have learned that by now, and kept an open mind to all things that seem unreal...

[edit on 30-9-2006 by zysin5]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join