It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull & Bones questions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Cug

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
The first guys email is [email protected], does anyone know the significance of the e. If 322 must be read as CCCXXII what do you think that might mean to a bonesman, maybe something to do with a book?

Errr.. Your taking a usenet post seriously?

He is/was a somewhat frequent poster to alt.magick.. and if you ever read alt.magick... well lets just say many posters are a few ounces short of a pound.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm not interested in him just the CCCXXII and the e thing just because of the way i found the post through Google.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The context,writting and style is close to what I have seen bonesmen use.

There is a little more ramble than I have seen in the past however. The direct and blatant topic is something I would not expect from a bonesmen.

A little study of the context may give you clues to age,location or just general education of the poster bonesmen or not.

Another idea of this post being on multiple websites is an obvious flaw of a Skull and Bones leak. When one leaks he leaks he does not attempt to sell. However I am not sure if this is strictly from one person seeing and posting on a website and so on.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by masonite]

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RavenWindfree

What makes you think it's Satanic ? Because it's thought to be EVIL? One can still be evil and believe in love. For if it wasn't for love in the first place, who's to say that evil would even exist? The only reason I'm saying this is because to lack love is to show no interest. I'm quite sure anything evil doesn't have problems in the department of lacking interest. So, this leads to the question, do you presume love as being in the same category of the opposite in Evil? Evil things can love, they just show it differently. Make a mistake, game over.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I really wish there was more information out there about Skull & Bones. It was so eerie when George W. Bush was asked about it and just said "It's so secret we can't talk about it."

<< 1   >>

join