It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Radio 4: Uncovering Iran

page: 1

join
share:
Edn

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Knowing that a lot of people seam to be uninformed about Iran I though some people might be interested in this.

www.bbc.co.uk...

It gives a lot of insight into what Iran is actually like as a country and as a people.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
irans people, so, what about irans government and the hitler reencarnate leading them. after khomani dies, this reencarnate will rule and create havoc all over the world. irans people, theyre so nice, then go live over there. if your american, you will not get treated nice,but you will get shun, shot, beat up, killed, not all nice. the govt over there puts these lies in there head, we are bad, so they hate us and teach their children to also. BBC talks of irans people, i say talk about irans intensions of world affairs, even bbc. if irans govt had their way america and all who stand against iran, to perish. now talk about that bbc.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Edn
Have a look at todays BBC article about Jews in Iran. I would have thought that they would be the first to go , had they really wanted to exterminate Israel. They seem to be happy there, unless they were forced to say those things. They did mention problems in past history though.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Edn

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
irans people, so, what about irans government and the hitler reencarnate leading them. after khomani dies, this reencarnate will rule and create havoc all over the world. irans people, theyre so nice, then go live over there. if your american, you will not get treated nice,but you will get shun, shot, beat up, killed, not all nice. the govt over there puts these lies in there head, we are bad, so they hate us and teach their children to also. BBC talks of irans people, i say talk about irans intensions of world affairs, even bbc. if irans govt had their way america and all who stand against iran, to perish. now talk about that bbc.

Mabye you should listen to the shows before commenting.

top topics

join