It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who is your favorite moderator ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
What does one have to do to be a favorite moderator?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
What does one have to do to be a favorite moderator?

That's for the three amigos to know, and for you to find out. J/K

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
My favorite moderator is dbates, but then I might be a little biased in this subject. I was going to say Intrepid, but he's Canadian and all.

EDIT: to add...

[edit on 28-9-2006 by dbates]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I got a vote! Thank you crookedblue, make sure not to tell anyone that I bribed you with a lifetime supply of candy necklaces.

As for my favorite mod, I can't really say. I've never seen a group of people better at what they do. Everyone excels in their own area. Some people are experts in member outreach, some in protecting ATS's integrity, some in creative issues, it really is such a diverse group that I could never think of just one person to say is my favorite.

I can say that my favorite emoticon, like many of you is the dancing banana.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Here is the new count:

1) Kinglizard is in first place with 26 votes.

2) Nygdan is in second place with 15 votes.

And…

3) Byrd, Intrepid and Majic are in third place with 13 votes.

Thread Closed

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Thread closed? Hmmm. Sounds like sour grapes to me. Not getting enough votes are we?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well I just went door to door to members that are no longer active, and I got 378 proxies on paper stating that I'm their favorite.

Looks like I'm winning.

Oh also... I'm instituting a new rule here, next year's "favorite mod" election will be conducted with Diebold machines that I will be responsible for calibrating.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
26 was more than enough to secure the first place spot....

Thread Closed

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Zedd Lecter - First principles, ATS member. Read Marcus Aurelius. Of each particular thing ask, what is it in itself? What is its nature? What does he do, this voter you seek?
Clarice Membird - He votes for Mods...
Zedd Lecter - No! That is incidental. What is the first and principal thing he does, what need does he serve by voting?
Clarice Membird - Anger, avatar resentment, thread frustration...
Zedd Lecter - No, he votes. That's his nature. And how do we begin to vote, Clarice? Do we seek out Mods to vote? Make an effort to answer.
Clarice Membird- No. We just...
Zedd Lecter - No. Precisely. We begin by voting what we see every day. Don't you feel eyes moving over your threads, Clarice?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Oh, I forgot to tell everyone,The mod with the most points has to give away all his/her real points to me, peady. And also buy every member on ATS dinner at Taco Bell..

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Zedd Lecter - First principles, ATS member. Read Marcus Aurelius. Of each particular thing ask, what is it in itself? What is its nature? What does he do, this voter you seek?
Clarice Membird - He votes for Mods...
Zedd Lecter - No! That is incidental. What is the first and principal thing he does, what need does he serve by voting?
Clarice Membird - Anger, avatar resentment, thread frustration...
Zedd Lecter - No, he votes. That's his nature. And how do we begin to vote, Clarice? Do we seek out Mods to vote? Make an effort to answer.
Clarice Membird- No. We just...
Zedd Lecter - No. Precisely. We begin by voting what we see every day. Don't you feel eyes moving over your threads, Clarice?

Your starting to scare me DR Zedd Lecter. MODS please make him stop!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PEADY

Zedd Lector - They cannot stop me Peady. A vote taker once tried to test me. I ate his avatar with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PEADY

Zedd Lector - They cannot stop me Peady. A vote taker once tried to test me. I ate his avatar with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Okay,Okay...Please dont eat me,Im just a little fish.... You win. Here take all the votes...Someone please close this thread.. DR Zedd Lecter wins.....Stop staring at me!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I got a vote, I got a vote, thank you shorty!

And for the rest of you, watch out!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Zedd Lector ...A vote taker once tried to test me. I ate his avatar with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

OK Zedd gets my vote.....

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I realised earlier today that the next post I made would be my 4000th post, and what better way to make it than to say that I think that all of the moderators are great, no favourites for me, I like 'em all. really couldn't ask for a better bunch

ohh and thanks for calling me a sweetheart intrepid you're a bit of a sweetie too

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Pantha, I luv ya cuz yer into songs in minor keys n' stuff, but that avatar is one butt ugly poodle cat grinch...

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
thanks Tuning Spork!
it may be ugly , but it has an inner beauty, look how it's smiling at you

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Pantha,
I love your pu#%*, I mean.... your cat..poodle...WHAT IS THAT THING?,And can you sic it on Zed? Happy 4000.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Enough with the @#$% dancing banana!!!

And that poodle cat grinch is not smiling, it's lying. Angrily lying. I hate that mofo just for looking at me. Get a new avatar, Prancy! Or whatever yer name is! Ye shall now and forever be known as "Prancy" 'til the day you get a new avatar!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join