It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nasa scientist revals unseen pics of our third moon alien sspacecraft and sandstorms on mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
if this is an actual nasa scientist then these pics are incredible!!
pictures of two of our past moons,pics of satelites in orbit around mars as early as 1976 trips to other planets aided by alien space craft, dinosaurs in prehistoric worlds and pics onboard a alien spacecraft and plenty more!!
could be rubbish but if this is real then it is amazing!!
let me kno wat u think!!

and P.S. if this has already been discussed my apoligies, cud sum1 direct me to the link!!

www.youtube.com...

EDIT: added info

[edit on 21-9-2006 by Apopthis]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It has been brought up before and debunked somewhere, i have seen it somewhere, although i cant find it in the search at the moment.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Never seen this vid before. I'm sorry but i'm on my high horse today.. i think the guy who commented on the video on the Youtube site phrased it perfectly:

Randolph Winters needs to take a serious beating for perpetrating this obvious crap and for hoaxing poor dullards buying into it. Where's MR.T when you need him?? This kind of crap makes a mockery of what may be real phenomenon. Freakin' shameful, Randolph.

He said something after that but i can't type it here...

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
This is pictures from Meier, he is a fraud. Do a search for "Meier" and you will find several pictures debunked at ATS.

top topics

join