It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my imagination or is something weird about these pics.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
looks like an attic..

what's the big conspiracy here? is it supposed to be a ghost or something..

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I have the answer!

Your house is out of focus!

Outside of your house, there should be a big knob. Turn that until your house becomes sharp again!

lol

No really, what ever happened? Did you ever get a clear picture?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
working on getting batteries.. lol been kinda busy

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
No enhancements done to the photos? As they came out of the camera?

I love a good ghost story. As a matter of fact a lot of people do, but the first thing da peeps on THIS site are gonna do is explore the really simple angles.

Step 1 - Digital photo manipulation (in post processing). Can’t find any? Move on.

Step 2 - Physical manipulation. Mirrors, lights, GI Joes on fishing line, etc. None? Move on

Step 3 - Hmmm... I don’t know what step 3 is, but I think we get the point.

If it was an IR hotspot I could say maybe, but then the rafters would be visible, no? Too close together for rafters. Or studs. It could be paint roller marks over different colour paint. Mmm…I don’t know…looks like digital manipulation to me. I said looks like!! If you didn’t do it then I believe someone else did. That did not come out of the camera like that.

Example No. 1

Example No. 2

[edit on 27-9-2006 by lions and tigers]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
S'cuse me luv...bigger pictures here

Example No. 1

Example No. 2

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lions and tigers
No enhancements done to the photos? As they came out of the camera?

I love a good ghost story. As a matter of fact a lot of people do, but the first thing da peeps on THIS site are gonna do is explore the really simple angles.

Step 1 - Digital photo manipulation (in post processing). Can’t find any? Move on.

Step 2 - Physical manipulation. Mirrors, lights, GI Joes on fishing line, etc. None? Move on

Step 3 - Hmmm... I don’t know what step 3 is, but I think we get the point.

If it was an IR hotspot I could say maybe, but then the rafters would be visible, no? Too close together for rafters. Or studs. It could be paint roller marks over different colour paint. Mmm…I don’t know…looks like digital manipulation to me. I said looks like!! If you didn’t do it then I believe someone else did. That did not come out of the camera like that.

Example No. 1

Example No. 2

noone touched the pics. it came out like that..
-shruuuugs- i dont really care much anymore. it was awhile back when i wanted to find out if i could get my ghost on camera.. but then i thought.. if i really did get something i'd be paranoid as hell to do anything or be alone anywhere anymore.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If I've said this once, I've said it a thousand times. Well, maybe just twice, but anyway...

There are people here from all walks of life and all types of career areas. You CANNOT fool them! They ask too many intelligent questions even if they don’t have specific knowledge of what is being submitted as evidence.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
my stairs get like that after a 6 pack or so.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightsvayne
i69.photobucket.com...
thats the normal stairway.. blurry i know.. outta focus too. buuuuuut i was a bit shakey and paranoid. heres another with a shadow.. maybe a fast jerk from me being all jumpy?
i'd rather get replies sayin its just me.. so im not as paranoid about the pic.
i69.photobucket.com...

I see two shadows in the 2nd pic that weren't there in the first pic. Both on either side of the door, black, right-triangles, both "pointing" to the lower left. Because both shadows are so geometrically shaped, pointing the same direction, I would agree with your assertion that they are, in fact, just artifacts from moving.

Why were you shaking so much?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightsvayne
i'd rather get replies sayin its just me.. so im not as paranoid about the pic.

its just you

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join