It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT WILL have to happen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
first of all i would like to say hello to all you you this is my first post and i love the site so dont bash me to hard lol any way back on track

If we go to war with Iran WE WILL have to start a draft back up there is no way possible that we alone will have enough troops to do this with out a military draft there is no way that we can carry on 3 wars is there? i mean didnt the government give 23 millone dollars to the selective services to get the draft boreds back up and running???? anyway i want to know what yall think

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well, if it does happen, a huge backlash will occur, and it may incite
a mini civil war.

I think though we'll just use our Iraqi troops, since I think that's the
only reason they're still there, and not growing smaller.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
there may finally be a counter-culture movement

we'll have neo-hippies reclaiming san fran

the USA would have to pull out of both iraq and afghanistan

also, US service deathtoll would skyrocket

maybe canada would speed up its gradual takeover of the USA?

not exactly sure

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
All I have to say is that it will happen. Why? because it is suppossed to. |The reptilians need it to... btu since people are too stupid to do anything about it. not you guys, others... we can't stop it unfortunately, unless everyone wakes up, but they arne't supossed to all wake up until later you see.. everything happens the way it is planned..

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnboy9689
If we go to war with Iran WE WILL have to start a draft back up there is no way possible that we alone will have enough troops

www.globalsecurity.org...

In short, there are 37 Active Combat Brigades, within the Army alone. 12 are deployed (10 in iraq, 1 afghanistan, 1 sk).

Clearly, there are enough troops to invade and occupy Iran.

i mean didnt the government give 23 millone dollars to the selective services to get the draft boreds back up and running????

Vote Republican, the democrats are the only ones backing a reinstatement of a draft, and the republicans are the ones that keep shooting it down.

anyway i want to know what yall think

I don't think that we need a draft to fight a second rate regional power. The iranians are not stronger than Hussein's Army. And without a freely operating Iranian government to support any post occupation insurgency within Iran, its insurgency will be weaker than the iraqi insurgency. Not to mention that then the US'll be occupying everything from the Tigris to the Hindu Kush and a lot beyond. There won't be the same sort of safe havens and demographics to support the insurgency.

This isn't to say that the iranians are pushovers or something, they shouldnt' be underestimated. These are, after all, the people that invented Chess, and that was just to pass the time.

RavenWindfree
All I have to say is that it will happen. Why? because it is suppossed to. |The reptilians need it to

So, if it doesn't, wouldn't you agree that the reptilians don't exist?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
have any of you read time magazine? do any of you travel over there, to or by iran? do we know anything about the gulf? why are we deploying troops by there? how many of us believe we are going to iran, because we are, there is no way out. i hope , the future for us all, can be a calm war with iran, but so far the u.s.a. and iran are falling into a coarse of destruction. all you 18 year olds be careful of the draft unless you want to go, then go. this war will be worse than vietnam. u.s.a. to blockade the gulf, and regulate ships in the area. i have been saying it all the time here, now watch it play out. we are going to iran, because of the oil situation. time magazine only said exactly what i said here on previous posts.

top topics

join