It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000's of FEMA Trailers Moving Into Southern Indiana

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
I checked the AGA Gas website and while they do sell many gases, they don't sell gas for heating. They're a medical gas company. So why do you seal off a large buling, put a huge ventilation unit at one end and gas pipes at the other? Don't answer that, I already know.

No. They don't provide heating gas --- they provide industrial gases primarily. Also, that gas tank shown in the video is WAY too small to heat the building it's attached to. Immediately assuming it is to be used for 'gassing' people is wild conjecture. If, for example, this facility was going to be used as a medical containment facility that gas tank could be used for any number of medical gases. The gas plumbing going into the building is painted bright blue which is the standardized industry color for oxygen (all gas plumbing is color-coded by gas type). If this facility was going to treat sick people (especially those with flu or some other respiratory disease) oxygen would be a major necessity.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
So would any of this stuff show up on Google Earth?

I know its not updated all the time, but maybe some of this stuff can be seen.

Maybe that inaccessible farm can be seen.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Very good point. I am going to try to get addresses to/and Google these facilities. Maybe we can bring a lot of attention to them....

What really bothers me also is that government and military programs, ususally when they become visible, are at the final stages of the operation. Everything up to that point takes place behind closed doors, but when you start seeing activity the clock is ticking.

A good example of this is the Wolf Blitzer interview of, can't remember the gentleman's name, on CNN where this guy says we've been in Iran for the past 18 or so months, gathering intelligence, scoping out their nuclear facilities, etc.

All of the planning takes a long time, so when you finally see activity you should start to get nervous...The military/gov. will most likely not be too concerned for too long about anyone's exposure of these facilities, because in their minds it might already be too late, and they have total confidence they will succeed in whatever it is they are doing. Point of no return and all that...

Let's just hope that nothing nefarious is going on with the FEMA trucks and we don't get a nuke hurled at Indiana....Someone may want to note if there are a lot of rich people leaving that area...a convoy of limousines and Lear jets? Typically those affluent folks embroiled with the elite usually get a little memo that says something bad might happen. . .that's a guess of course...

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
The gas plumbing going into the building is painted bright blue which is the standardized industry color for oxygen (all gas plumbing is color-coded by gas type). If this facility was going to treat sick people (especially those with flu or some other respiratory disease) oxygen would be a major necessity.

So what color do they paint the poison gas plumbing at death camps?

Really, watch the video. They poured new concrete floors in these buildings and installed electronic turnstile gates with steel bars from floor to ceiling. Does it look like a hospital reception area? Even an emergency medical facility? Nobody is meant to get out of these buildings through those gates, that's plain to see.

I've never believed all this hype about detention centers and railcars with shackles and crap, but that video is clear evidence that at least one place is being converted to move large numbers of people through a process. I don't need to tell you what that process is, it involves medical gases and easy to hose-down floors.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Seriously probe, what kind of floors do you think they would install in a medical containment facility? Parquet? Wall-to-wall? Of course concrete. It's cheap and durable. And if the facility IS a medical quarantine/containment facility it basically IS going to be a prison. People are going to want out and there is no way that can be allowed. What kind of facility would you build if you had the responsibility to quickly contain huge numbers of people with varying risks of exposure to a highly contagious disease? A disease that if allowed to spread could conceivably cripple the country. Personally, I find the possibility that the government has a nazi-esque extermination plan in the works outrageous.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
well, i think people need to stop thinking that 'national government' is what it used to be.
a global governance has been taking control over the last century.
the UN is the diplomatic arm.
multinational corporations and trade federations are the brains.
competing belief systems are the catalyst for change. hate is promoted in propoganda to give the illusion of conflict, until it turns into actual conflict by duped pawns. (if you look up the root of propoganda, you will find it is a word the vatican invented)

this shadowy group of globalists need less people, and less ideologies in their 'country'.
and, so, the interment camps will be used to quarantine, and perhaps exterminate millions.
designer diseases are all the rage in the new world order. so, it won't be 'nazi-style', because everyone will agree it 'has to be done', for the safety of the whole of humanity.

i even think the black plague was used in the same way. there are old accounts written up in a few obscure books that tell of robed figured with hood and 'beaks' waving 'wands' over the wheat fields. if these figures were seen, it meant death was coming.
if one knocked on your door, and waved his 'wand' over your door, you were expected to be dead within two weeks.
this is where the legend of the grim reaper comes from.
the 'beaks' are gas masks, and the 'wands' are sprayers.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
As you can tell, I am brand new at posting here, but have been a regular reader of this board for years. I understand your skepticism of my information..I am a novice..I've have never had reason to post prior to this, even though I've been watching this local activity since 1999 , ie: helicoptors, base being heavily guarded,rail track being replaced that goes through our town, and into the closed base..even though we have had no trains running this track for years. My point being, I have watched all of this for 6 years, but felt relatively secure, since nothing that I was seeing could not be explained away as legitimate, other than the helicoptors..only now do I feel things were being finalized for use, and felt the urge to post, to see what you all thought. I googled JeffersonProving Ground FEMA and found several links to the newspaper article. I live in Madison, in Jefferson County IN, approx. 3 miles across country from this facility. I've never tried Google Earth, but I will..the base entrance is located on US Hwy 421, and it resides in 3 counties, Jefferson, Ripley and Jennings, covering 55,000 acres. The farm that the helicoptors used, was approx. 10-12 miles from the base, if that helps.. My husband made many unsuccessful attempts to access this farm, as he knew the area very well..but, it was electrically fenced, with heat sensors on the trees. He was once followed by a truck and two helicoptors very closely until he was miles away from it. I live in a town of over 14,000, and many more in the county..I can't believe that NO ONE else seems to take notice, or comment on this activity. None of this is normal here..For the first time in 6 years, I am truly scared..

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
I know this is probably real boring but the trailers are made in Indiana and the government has ordered a bunch to be ready for the next Katerna or whatever. The government has been buying nearly everyone built in the last year. Now because of the lawyers and such they have to sit and air out before they can be delivered. I have a friend who sells electrical supplies to one of the manufacturers. Lots of jobs in this area building and transporting them.

mikell

this explaination fits in well with the elites & profiteers making huge profits thru their connections with the political ruling class, in this case Bush&co regime...

10's of thousands of unused temporary housing units already rusting away down in the Gulf region States and more are being built at taxpayer expense,

then later on, FEMA or some other agency will have an independent contractor constantly move these stored units from location to location in a continual checker-board movement- -
which allows further payments to 'favored' companies or logistics organizations to accomplish the task of transporting these temp housing units to higher priority sites....(preferably 'closed' military bases or in extreme cases 'Public Parks').

btw, a 1 bedroom trailer is a most unsatisfactory way to house the masses in
displacement/internment/martial-law camps....tent cities would be a more optimal solution~ think here about Sheriff Arpaio of Phoenix AZ fame & his 'tent city' jails !
having community kitchens/dining halls/bathroom facilities...
resulting in a whole lot more control and movements of the population being contained.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Seriously probe, what kind of floors do you think they would install in a medical containment facility? Parquet? Wall-to-wall? Of course concrete. It's cheap and durable. And if the facility IS a medical quarantine/containment facility it basically IS going to be a prison. People are going to want out and there is no way that can be allowed.

I can understand why security would be a concern if you have to contain thousands of people in a forced quarantine. But look at these buildings. They're storage buildings.. no insulation, no windows, no plumbing, no sanitation facilities, no nothing.. the only way in is by a turnstile - they're not planning on bringing anyone in on a stretcher through there you know. Look at the video again, there's one scene where the large gas tank is installed right alongside the large air blower/ventilator. Do you really think this is medical oxygen? Are the nurses in there saying "Doctor, I think this man needs oxygen, lets turn on the huge ass ventilator and pump in a few thousand cubic liters" ?

What kind of facility would you build if you had the responsibility to quickly contain huge numbers of people with varying risks of exposure to a highly contagious disease? A disease that if allowed to spread could conceivably cripple the country.

How quickly are we talking about? Because I don't see huge numbers of people exposed to a disease that could conceivably cripple the country just now. So, if it's safe to assume I have a few months, I would build facilities that provide housing for family units or small groups of people that have similar exposure risks and absolutely avoid crowding large numbers of people into confined spaces.

Personally, I find the possibility that the government has a nazi-esque extermination plan in the works outrageous.

I can see that. I felt the same way until I saw that video.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

If, for example, this facility was going to be used as a medical containment facility that gas tank could be used for any number of medical gases. The gas plumbing going into the building is painted bright blue which is the standardized industry color for oxygen (all gas plumbing is color-coded by gas type). If this facility was going to treat sick people (especially those with flu or some other respiratory disease) oxygen would be a major necessity.

Hmmmm. I just joined this topic and for my two cents, I will add to what things I do know about.

Here is a capture of the questioned tank:

The first thing I noticed was that it about the same volume and size vertical tank that my employer uses for industrial gas, liquid oxygen. I work in steel cutting and we use Oxygen for both oxy-fuel cutting and as a flow and shield gas with a mix of Nitrogen for plasma cutting. I am not aware of any color coding requirements specific to general industry of if a line must be coded, but at least it may be a requirement of having a line tagged with the gas name as an identifier. To note, none of our lines are painted, but they do have stickers stating "Oxygen" on them. The main lines are probably stainless steel but reduced and distributed with thick walled copper tube which you would bury for use in water line. Not much can be made of this really as I don't know the code requirements today and the tanks were probably installed in the early 1980's. However, I am still looking at external components of these bulk tanks, as gaseous products differ from liquified ones in that there must be some external components to equalize the temp and pressure from a liquid state to a gaseous one through the use of external coils and such.

It is hard to determine from this picture, but this only leads us to believe that the gas could be anything.

I did come to one conclusion however. I notice that the tank has no NFPA placard on what gas is stored in it. This too is probably a codified rule of some sort, but I am not sure where to find the info. Our tanks have the NFPA placard:

If you look at the NFPA website, it states that placards should be placed at least visibly to access to an area, etc., etc. etc.:

At a minimum they should be posted on the two exterior walls of a facility, access to a room or area, or each principal means of access to an exterior storage area. It is prudent to consider that the placard is to provide quick hazard information for emergency responders; it should be visible in case of emergency where the responders are likely to enter. If there are numerous areas where the responders could enter, there should be numerous placards. The placement and quantity should be decided using your best judgment coupled with the advice from your Authority Having Jurisdiction about your particular circumstances.

NFPA website FAQ

The NFPA is a fire protection code that allows first responders to identify hazardous material in case of an emergency and to be able to act accordingly to identifying markers. In the case of the above tank, it appears to have some possibilities:

1) It was just installed and no gas is in it and thus no placards.
2) It existed previously in the railyard as an industrial gas storage tank for oxygen, nitrogen, argon or the like for metal cutting and welding applications for work on railcars.
3) It was never intended to have placards because it falls out of the scope of the intended user, namely industrial, commercial, institutional, transportation, or the general public per this statement:

The 704 rating system is applicable to industrial, commercial, and institutional facilities that manufacture, process, use, or store hazardous materials. It is important to note that the standard is not applicable to transportation or for use by the general public. This is a relevant matter, because the NFPA 704 system is often confused with the placarding required by the Department of Transportation for hazardous materials. The standard is also not applicable to chronic exposures or to nonemergency occupational exposure.

It would be interesting to hear more details of this tank and what sort of auxilliary valving and apparatus is attached to it.

[edit on 23-9-2006 by ben91069]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It's a good bet that it's an oxygen tank. A pharmacy not far from my house has an identical tank outside their back door that they use for refilling smaller cannisters delivered for home use.

Just because we're not seeing a gas chamber though, doesn't mean the whole thing isn't suspicious.

There's no argument about whether or not these camps are being retrofitted, they are. The stated purpose is also clear - quarantine for illegal immigrants or contagious citizens. I don't like the idea, but I can't think of a single good argument for why the government should not prepare facilities of this sort.

I can, however, think of a lot of good arguments for why people should sooner cut off their own heads than allow themselves to be taken to one of these facilities.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
don't judge a book by the cover with regards to the tank.
however, if it was oxygen, there is nothing i've seen to indicate that it's not for a huge blast furnace (crematorium).

dark, huh?

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
don't judge a book by the cover with regards to the tank.
however, if it was oxygen, there is nothing i've seen to indicate that it's not for a huge blast furnace (crematorium).

dark, huh?

The problem with that theory, however, is it is not necessary to buy bulk oxygen to create a blast furnace hot enough to burn flesh down to ashes quickly. A compressor using regular air would do the job just fine with no need to buy pure oxygen. Remember, they aren't going to spend $10 to do something when it only requires $1.

Besides, these tanks seem large, but using large quantities of gas quickly depletes them. For cutting steel, we regulate it at 120 pounds at about 40-70 CFMS, which is really not a lot of flow, but it lasts half a year. A blast furnace would require a lot more and quickly be depleted. My conclusion is that they would just blow in compressed air.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I used to see people banging on about internment camps and think, yeah, right, these people are so paranoid?

Having seen the video I'm aghast. The surveillance, the barbed wire, and the turnstiles and bars... all right by the railroad track. It's way too reminiscent of Germany to be a comfortable sight.

As for the "excuse", or a reason to quarantine people... I wish I could remember its name, but I've seen a few articles and threads about a new disease in which weird stuff grows out of people's bodies, and they have the feeling of ants crawling under their skin. This may or may not have relevance, but it did come back to me. It is a spectacularly weird syndrome, and it may be contagious. Can anyone add more detail? If I could remember the name of the disease, I'd do a search. It's pretty freakish though.

I also have the Frank Zappa song "It can't happen here" going through my head as I watch all this stuff.

Scary scary scary.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Remember, they aren't going to spend $10 to do something when it only requires $1.

well,it was just an alternative explanation.
anyway, about what i quoted, you might want to study military 'budgets' more closely before standing by that statement, lol!

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
As for the "excuse", or a reason to quarantine people... I wish I could remember its name, but I've seen a few articles and threads about a new disease in which weird stuff grows out of people's bodies, and they have the feeling of ants crawling under their skin. This may or may not have relevance, but it did come back to me. It is a spectacularly weird syndrome, and it may be contagious. Can anyone add more detail? If I could remember the name of the disease, I'd do a search. It's pretty freakish though.

I think you might mean 'Morgellons disease', it seems to be a bit of a mystery at the moment and spreading fast - Wiki link

[edit on 23-9-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Remember, they aren't going to spend $10 to do something when it only requires $1.

well,it was just an alternative explanation.
anyway, about what i quoted, you might want to study military 'budgets' more closely before standing by that statement, lol!

OMG I whole heartedly agree. I am not sure how one runs two books and still buys what they say they are buying (in this case pure bulk oxygen), but I understand that point. I realized that this whole thread is about the trailers in Indiana, so I guess I will digress a little and see where that goes.

Maybe a new thread could be started just on this alleged internment camp. I know it has been discussed on this site before, and on Alex Jones' like sites, but honestly I never watched that video before to see the evidence between the words and the honest to God truth of what actually exists there. It is both highly fascinating and haunting at the same time.

BTW I am not discrediting your idea there, just offering up my opinion if I was going to run an incinerator. I certainly would do it as cheaply as possible, so buying pure Oxy would be a bad idea, unless of course - like you say - it is a hidden budget that is unaccountable to anyone.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Note that the poster in this thread who said the police officer had been roughed up and warned by the "English speaking" official... What did the other guards speak? Were they foreign? Sprechen zie deutsch?

What isn't disturbing here (well, it's disturbing) isn't what the gas tank could be. Even if you remove unidentified tanks, this is a horrifying scenario. Our hospitals are ill equipped to deal with a large scale breakout, true - but how does our military plan to do better? It doesn't. That's going from medical staff, to the exact opposite - an organization trained to kill people. Our military has a one-time fix all and one would hope that it is a desperate last resort (actually, it may be a twisted military's eager first response...esp. if they want a lot of people gone...)

But more disturbing than gas tanks - and we're still on FEMA - but what's scary is the inhuman design of this/these facilities, the prison-like nature of them, (barbed wire, fences to keep crowds in, watch tower, etc.) and the threatening stance that our own military and government are inexplicably taking with regard to these facilities. What the F?! Chasing people away, menacing them by following and spying on them, roughing up our own law enforcement - and you don't mess with law enforcement unless you're sure that 1) They can't do a fu**ing thing in response, and 2) Even if they talked it will not in the least upset the program you have in place. If that is in fact accurate, then Fairy and the rest of us have some serious stuff to be concerned about.

Those turnstiles go ONE WAY. The bars on the return swing feed through fixed bars, which means roaches check in, but they don't check out. So yes, I agree with Wyrde on this one - "I can, however, think of a lot of good arguments for why people should sooner cut off their own heads than allow themselves to be taken to one of these facilities."

I don't like being an alarmist, and it's not fair to Fairy to make a connection between the 1500 or more FEMA trucks with these facilities unnecessarily. But Fairy has stated she has seen some upsetting things with regard to her area and the military, etc., and FEMA could, could be what another individual said it was, a military front, which is why they failed with Katrina; they have been set up as a military sort of offense.

FEMA was added recently to the insidious Department of Homeland Security (love how these programs are often the opposite of what they say they are...), and both have insinuated themselves, clandestinely - in the name of national security - into our local, state and federal governments, our banks and our private institutions, and they have made it clear that THEY are in charge should an official call be made.

The problem with the trucks that Fairy has seen is that FEMA currently employs only 2,600 people nationwide. So over half of FEMA's work force are truck drivers? Delivery trucks to Indiana? Why? It's very easy for Dept. of Homeland Security and FEMA to move about, apparently, with hardly any notice. And it's already clear that activities of the Dept. Home. Sec. must be kept hush hush by local agencies, etc., for natl security. But the people involved at the local level have no idea that they are hiding things from the people that really need to know...
people.howstuffworks.com...

So back to facilities, here's a link to the creepy mural at the new Denver Airport (AKA America's most inconvenient airport). This mural depicts horrible, unexplainable visions of a Nazi-esque soldier wearing a gas mask and killing a dove with his sword while mothers cradle dead babies, oh it's so beautiful...not...really...
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

And you want to talk fabulous facilities, well Denver has them! Underground! Read on:
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...
www.geocities.com...

How and why is all that Nazi symbology in our airport?! The thing is shaped like a swastika

CX

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Sorry to ask what may be a stupid question, but having read all the posts i could'nt see that anyone has mentioned this........has anyone asked the authorities what this place is? Even if the answer we get is obvious BS, it would be good to get something to pick to bits even further.

Have there been any personnel around to ask? Any records offices that could help?
Is'nt there anyone who we could ask a few questions regarding the security measures at the camp?

Whilst the subject is fascinating and the evidence so far is more than concerning, "gas chambers" is still a possibility i'm not sure this scenario fits exactly without more expert input.

Like i said, yes i know you won't get a proper answer on this one from anyone at the top, but it would be interesting to see what they say. If i've already missed something on this in the thread then forgive me.

CX.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I'm still having trouble believing this myself, but some of the arguments for this being an innocent misunderstanding, just don't hold up to the information we have.

Not much can be made of this really as I don't know the code requirements today and the tanks were probably installed in the early 1980's.

The tank is reportedly new, looks new, and doesn't appear in the google earth images that are usually 2 - 3 years old. At the very least, they installed new pipes and regulators very recently. This facility was shut down remember, the time when they would have used industrial gases is over and in any case, where are the other tanks of gases that would need to be mixed, like acetylene, etc?

Originally posted by Wyrdeone
It's a good bet that it's an oxygen tank. A pharmacy not far from my house has an identical tank outside their back door that they use for refilling smaller cannisters delivered for home use.

Key word there is pharmacy. AGA specialize in pharmacutical grade gases. Their main offices are also all on the eastern seaboard. Why would you have an out of state medical gas supply company install a bulk holding tank in a rail yard?

Just because we're not seeing a gas chamber though, doesn't mean the whole thing isn't suspicious.

When they seal off a large building, install a huge airblower and pipe an unidentified gas into it, I think we ARE seeing a gas chamber.

There's no argument about whether or not these camps are being retrofitted, they are. The stated purpose is also clear - quarantine for illegal immigrants or contagious citizens. I don't like the idea, but I can't think of a single good argument for why the government should not prepare facilities of this sort.

Well firstly, illegal immigrants are not committing a federal offense as the current law stands and they can't be held in prison camps. So that leaves sick citizens. Sick citizens will be transported in rail cars, divided into open air "colored zones" surrounded by 8 foot barbed wire fences, then herded through narrow steel turnstiles into huge warehouses that have had every window and door sealed off?

I don't know, but I sure as hell won't getting on any bleeping train to Indiana.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join