It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karl Rove connections to CIA by father?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
www.pbs.org...

check this out... He gets involved in politics during the close end of WW2. He is known for being a prankster. He hits it off with George W. Bush meaning he also does drugs.

1985-1986

A blueprint for winning

Rove, eager to see Clements in the governor's seat again...He quotes Napoleon, advising candidates to put forth "a well-reasoned and extremely circumspect defensive, [sic] followed by rapid and audacious attack." In a later memo, he tells his candidates to focus on suburban voters, emphasizing education, traditional values and lower taxes and to take pains to appear "compassionate." Using Rove's strategy, Clements regains the governor's office in 1986. That year, Rove marries Darby Hickson, a graphic designer who works for his company.

This is exactly the blueprint used to take the American People.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkindonuts
www.pbs.org...

check this out... He gets involved in politics during the close end of WW2. He is known for being a prankster. He hits it off with George W. Bush meaning he also does drugs.

Let me get this straight, Karl Rove was alive during WW2? And whats this he hits it off with Bush means he does drugs too?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
whops i was wrong about the ww2 thing but I'm sure hitting it off with Bush JR means getting high lol

new topics

join