It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photograph of Actual Ghost! A Must See!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
No bigfoot in my lightpole picture

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

That's a piece of paper on the inside of the window, if you look at the original it's curving in. It's not a lamp. But I would agree, that is a guy in a dark sweater with letters on the front wearing a mask or make-up.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
ok so this is how the photo was taken

the kid was told by my friend, who happens to take care of kids in that nursery home
to stay still because he had a camera in his hand. viola, they take the shot

check the picture, and find this ''person with face paint'' in the background. and no my friend isnt joking around hes serious about this. and so am i, im going to be doing some serious partying with him this weekend and were thinking about going back and taking more pics.

you guys will see more trust me! plus this kid isnt even the type of person who listens to kiss or cradle of filth! so why the hell would he paint his face like that?! doesnt add up.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
plus this kid isnt even the type of person who listens to kiss or cradle of filth! so why the hell would he paint his face like that?! doesnt add up.

Well, I'm pretty sure the OTHER person involved in this hoax listens to kiss or cradle of filth.

It's not a ghost dude..get over it.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I remember I saw a guy a few years ago hitchhiking and he looked just like that face paint and all. I remember wondering if he was confused as to why he wasn't getting any rides.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It's just a kiss poster hanging on the wall. Seriously.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
1st .. the dude looks like a lady.. i luv that song

2nd...The composition of the photograph is blatantly set up to ''catch something''
ie the photograph subject (the extremely large baby) is not central.

The centre point is between the two(almost to the pixel) so the photographer must have seen who-ever it was.

That being the case.. if said person wasn,t supposed to be there who-ever was taking the pic would be too busy crapping in their pants to proceed with the blurry pic.

Personally I think the screen door is smoked glass or gloss black paint in the way it is casting a reflection above the kids head.Making the berson behind the Photographer cast a more indistinct reflection

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I want to know why the kid in the picture is being called a baby.....he's the size of a 5 to 10 yearl old imo.....If the kid is a baby maybe to real story here is he is a giant and your friend has actually captured a real live living giant on film!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
OK i,m changing my plea...The girl is INside the glass screen door..

Ghosts don,t cast shadows either.
Check out my brill ''direction of light casted pointers''lol
then check original again you can make out the shadow from her cast in the same direction on the floor.
Can I claim ''busted'' on this one?

But she should get some make-up tips

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
It's just a kiss poster hanging on the wall. Seriously.

It's not a Kiss poster. I know that.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
dude seriously to me it looks like micheal jackson, uh oh it looks like jacko is back in the states. but seriously i do kinda have to agree that does look like it could be a poster

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I cant believe that this dude is still defending this picture.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
dude seriously to me it looks like micheal jackson, uh oh it looks like jacko is back in the states. but seriously i do kinda have to agree that does look like it could be a poster

Well that would make sense.. the OP said this was a nursery school...

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
To the OP:

Do not take any pictures on Halloween. If this picture fooled you so badly, you'll be back on 11/1 showing us pics of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and claiming they are real

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Isn't that Meat Loaf at the door?

[edit on 22-9-2006 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
It almost looks like a white Mushroomhead mask, but that might just be cause it's so blurry.

Hah, at first I thought the thread author was the "baby"

So, back on topic, by the way he is insisting that it is a "ghost" and won't listen to explanations, it does seem like he might have had some involvement in faking this. But that is just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
ok ive given up im on my way to hold a gun to whoever took the picture and demand answers if its fake im really really sorry guys i thought it was real.

but ill know as soon as the barrel spills the beans outta the photographer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join