It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Chris Angel? Is he really human?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Chris Angel has done the most amazing supernatural stuff that anybody has ever done!
Not even a real life superman could have pulled off his supernatural stuff. I would not call it illusions or magic tricks because he has done the impossible to this dimension's physics as we know it.

Is there any mystery on how he got into this world?

Is there any information about him that would explain why he has so many supernatural abilities?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It is all a mind trick from a mind freak but man that dude is freaking awesome. I loved it when he lifted the car by himself.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by spinstopshere]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
They used to say the same about david blaine, until they realized that he was merely a good illusionist, and very human...

it may look good... but if you can say "the only way that he could fake that would be ?" then you have answered your own question...
he faked it the only way he could have...

many times magicians use "witnesses" to prove that their are "no strings" and so forth...
they are paid... and sometimes are even the labor, to move whatever it is that is "moving by itself..."

The famous dissapearing RV trick (or any big vehicle), is one such trick... you would have to think that the entire studio audience was in on it... and guess what... they were...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yes his mom. She reminds me of a gypsy.

Dead fly brought back to life - Dormit Fly

Arm through the kids body - kid has arms in pockets whole time.

Split lady in half in the park - staged set up midget or amputee.

Lifting a taxi - Taxi has very rigid suspension not stock. Possible ballast.

Race car prediction - calculated odds of top drivers (pick as needed)

Hummer - stiff suspension and or ballasts considering angles the weight would not drop on him at least not much. VW when racing have a trait of something called 3 wheel where one wheel stays above ground giving pressure and angle.

Now the ones I have no idea about:
High Levitation (sometimes the video shows leafs on trees not acting in realtime.
Cell phone through bottle (bottle breaks easy an clean for removal)

Kids lifting a car at highschool??? No clue how this could be done consider a small import iis 2500-2800lbs That would be 700lbs per corner and the front is heavier than rear. If they could get a hydralic jack like in BTCC racing it could be done but how would they get it under there withhout any notice?

The highschool pose with wooden model? It seems it would be 50/50 chance on if his head was pointed up or down etc.

Guessing what the girl's word was in a book!? That is hard to do and say it happened per odds or chance.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
He is a good ILLUSIONIST yes, he takes the style of David Blaine to a much larger perspective.
If you want a real supernatural styled illusionist check out Englishman Derron Brown, he mixes hypnotism, slight of hand, showmanship and all other styles of paranormal tricks and comes up with very good results.
You wont be dissapointed.

For example of his work, he made a computer game (put it in an arcade game box) with Zombies that does hypnotize with flashes in certain points and put it in a Bar, unsuspecting person starts playing and completely blanks out (still stood up, but you can stand when hypnotized) Derron comes in, puts him on a bed that has been brought in, and takes him down the street to a warehouse that is set up exactly like the zombie video game and puts a pretend gun that does bang in his hand, Derron in another room says over a tannoy a command to wake him up, guy wakes up not knowing were he is then slowly people in zombie make start coming in and attacking him, anyway the guy completely flips out and starts shooting them and they even have blood packs on so the guy thinks it is real.

But anyway he is the best illusionist I have ever seen.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I must say though I have only just seen this and Damn wtf

youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Thats not even funny. I dont know what to say about this. No i dont even want to think about what I just saw. Forget it I'm going to make it leave my mind.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I would like to point out the times he explains a magic trick....

some explanations are easily explained as illusions... like the lipstick on the hand..

or the coin thru the table...

BUT the difference between those two examples is baffling.. in the coin explanation he DOES NOT do what he did in the first place.... he explains a technique DIFFERENT than his illusion...

He seems to be explaining some things because he's scaring people off with this 'crazy' stuff...

I would say around 45% of his acts are illusion... hes horrible when he actually uses slight of hand.. it looks so sloppy, but when he does other illusions, that are truly baffling they are seamless...

There is more to him than meets the eye that is for sure.
Keep watching... things are getting more interesting.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
he is an illusionist.

game over.

or I could just go off and pull things out of my arse, and say he's one of the tiger people from mars, and the face on mars is infact the face of liono.

search ats for lion people, hah.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
There is actually huge ongoing thread that is still running right now on this subject.

criss angel discussion...

Please use the existing thread for further comments.

Thanks.

top topics

join