It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

freemasons and drug dealers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What if the freemasons are really cover for drug dealers. We all know the fist drugs came from the middle east, the home of islam which is a religion. The freemasons are sort of areligion and they formed at the same time.
The islamic druge dealers carried out the kennedy assassination. You cant prove me wrong!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidbones
You cant prove me wrong!

It's up to you to prove you right.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidbones
What if the freemasons are really cover for drug dealers.

That would be bad, definitly.

We all know the fist drugs came from the middle east,

Some drugs do.

the home of islam which is a religion. The freemasons are sort of areligion and they formed at the same time.

It would be difficult to demonstrate that freemasonry existed in and around 700 AD. Masonry is religious, but is not a religion.

The islamic druge dealers carried out the kennedy assassination.

Nonesense, Kennedy faked the assasination and did 911.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You cant prove me wrong!

Irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
coastal drug dealing has been occuring in america for ages now, and i can assure you its not the masons. It's obsurd...masonry is spread throughout all branches of US govt. especially the upper echelon. However, coastal mega deals go through organized govt agencies, with deliberate agreements between mexican leaders and american officials, perhaps military or even NSA backed. for example, it's deeper than just mexico of course.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yes but drugs is a bick complicated game. I think more money could be made in other ways. Let's assume there is a groups Masonic or other into a game sense of making money and moves in an unorthodox method. Now most people in Masonry are educated and interest in study of things (yes not all but majority). A smarter game is to influence things and your are on "X" end to recieve the payoff whatever it may be moves or money. This way you are not in it at all.

Take all the talk of the DEA if you have read on it. If we as America wanted to put a halt to drugs coming over the border could we? Could we in an non extreme way like not hiring another 20k agents etc. Some people think we can I tend to agree. However if the drugs come over say 8k a kilo of coke it gets broken down to be sold at 15k kilo and so on. Now if the DEA waits and watches until the money comes in. I am not sure if the government keeps the money as someone once said they burn it? Anyway my point is if you have the leg work in place and can just wait to the best apex to come in you are golden. You can apply this to war to stocks whatever. As romantic as it sounds it would be impossible to say it is true or not in any case. As you have people doing jobs or people to blame etc.

It is hard to find mid ground in this. As when researching we have two extremes total zealot skeptics and total conspiracy nuts. It is that midground where you find truth as in all things in life.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by masonite]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Very well said..most masons resort to business matters of integrity, live life in honor. But its plausible. Your right about the middle ground. There was a good article I read here on ATS that spoke about this, but without the masonry in it. The hypocracy is what the main topic should be. ..how ludacris it is.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
The hypocracy is what the main topic should be. ..how ludacris it is.

THe topic is 'are masons really a front for drug dealers'.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I know what the topic is, and I also think this topic is silly. It's like a big mob boss hitting the streets and peddling trey bags again. If you think thats a bad analogy then Id say the only way masons regulate drug ports is through their hand controlling america , including the military and the coastguard 's rogues with connection...it's all ronins and rogues. Drug trade will always be underground..even if it's cooperated by ex bigwigs with pull and manipulation of coast guard .

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Although operating outside regular masonry, the P2 Lodge was implicated in CIA drug trafficking…

According to an interview given by former CIA agent Richard Brenneke and Ibrahim Razin to RAI journalist Ennio Remondino, P2 received funds from the CIA and had been involved in the Iran-Contra affair as well as in the strategy of tension; apparently the CIA supported it because of its determination to stage a coup should the Communist party take power.

Source

[edit on 22/9/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Fascinating C23. I googled around a little and found a transcript of the RIA interview. In it:

www.skepticfiles.org...
According to the most reliable information it [telegram ordering an assasination]
was sent by a man called Ortolani on behalf of Licio Gelli or in any case on Gelli's instructions.

Ortolani is a person's name, but its also the name of a test that identifies a special type of hip dislocationin infants. Perhaps this mysterious Brazillian operative had just such a dislocation, has a limp now, possibly had to wear these special braces and straps that hold the hip in proper place.
www.wheelessonline.com...

Bah, nevermind, apparently he's a renegade Count and Knight of Malta.

www.mosquitonet.com...
The most sinister was Count Umberto Ortolani, SMOM's ambassador to Uruguay and the brains behind the P-2. Ortolani had extensive bank and real estate holdings in Uruguay and was at one time the head of Uruguay's second-largest private bank

Interesting how the knights of malta's legal standing can allow them to create ambasadorships, unless they just mean he was their unofficial rep there.

In looking for more information on Ortolani, I stumbled across a legal directory lising for a law firm in which an Ortolani is a partner in Brazil.

The name of the directory seemed odd to me, Heiros Gamos, the sacred union, a ritualized sex act that recapitulates the union between Uranus and Gaia and that created the universe. Odd name no? And look at the images on their home page:
www.hg.org...

The compass, and the square.

DU DU DUUUUUUUUH!

But I am clearly over-reaching at this point.

Ortolani is supposedly the one ordering the assasination of a Swede PM in order to coverup the P2 and Knights involvement in Iran-Contra and CIA crack smuggling.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Alot of the pirates where shipping drugs also. Alot of opium was shipped to America this way. As far as masons being part of a drug coverup stranger things have happend. I remember years ago a amish family was busted selling drugs. So I guess anything is possible.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
yeah, but how do you know you are right if you are not apart of the group its self?

top topics

join