It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Brandon Cory Story.. is this actually.. real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hi everyone, THE BRANDON CORY STORY. I just ordered this DVD and I can't wait to watch it. Supposedly there is actual concrete evidence of someone shapeshifting into a reptilian. I mean just the eyes.. you guys have to check this out. It sounds amazing to me. I don't have a problem with the reptilians, I have seen the hybrids and no I don't have any proof. The only thing I haven't seen are the shapeshifting reptilian "people" which is slightly hard for me to believe actually exists inthte 21st century but as my mom always says, "You never know"....

This DVD is not only about the guy shapeshifing his eyes though. It's also about how this guy dissapears and looks for the truth, but he gets too close and he gets his fingers hacked off or something. I don't know. the website will tell you.

Well here is the website! There is a trailer check it out it's awesome!

www.truthseekertv.com...

I highly reccomend this film and trailer to anyone who's curious about reptilians. Those of you who don't believe it, I also reccomend it. But then again, there is money involved in this DVD, but how else are we suppossed to see it you know? It's better to distribute it online before the stupid reptilians take it off lol.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by RavenWindfree]

[edit on 21-9-2006 by RavenWindfree]

mod edit: title spelling

[edit on 22-9-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
my God!! Don't click on that link unless you want to see a man's bloody hand with fingers hacked off. It's probably fake but it looks bad.

I've never heard of this guy before. Looks like he's copying the Icke mindframe? Keep us posted if you learn anything from the dvd

[edit on 21-9-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays

my God!! Don't click on that link unless you want to see a man's bloody hand with fingers hacked off. It's probably fake but it looks bad.

I've never heard of this guy before. Looks like he's copying the Icke mindframe? Keep us posted if you learn anything from the dvd

[edit on 21-9-2006 by probedbygrays]

I apologize, I should have stated there are bloody fingers hacked off, looks real to me. I've never heard of this man before either, but it either is or isn't real. David Icke is in this DVD. I'll definetely keep you guys posted, but chances are, nobody but you will check since everyone else doesn't believe in reptilians, they just don't care...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm not a reptillian fan but this still looks very interesting. Please let us know how it is when you get it!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Alright...I beleive in a lot of things but come on. How outlandishly stupid that video looks. Anyone can buy those contacts to put iny our eyes and anyone can wear a gored out hand. Wake the hell up folks.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Watched the trailer...

bogus in my opinion, half the scenes and interviews look quite obviously like actors to me.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Like I said....

i have seen the hybrids. Why wouldn't this be real?

It's not bogus in my opinion. I'll let you know how the video is. Yeah yeah Of course it's bogus! To tell you the truth, that doens't even remotely look like a reptilian contact to me. But we'll see. As for those of you that say they don't exist, go RESEARCH. LEARN.... that's all i have to say. Nothing more can be said...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
it seems a little fake, with a teaspoon of truth in it. lol i might just order a dvd just for the entertainment. i could use a good scifi flick

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I should reserve my judgement because you have ordered the DVD and forked out the cash but I can't help it. It's this kind of stuff that really annoys me, it's purely a money making mission here. It looks like a cheap episode of CSI, i mean come on seriously do you really think the guy would be sitting in his car looking at his hand that has a bandage in a ridiculous place. If this guy had lost his fingers he certainly wouldn't be looking at his hand with vague interest, the blood would be jetting out all over the place. It's a shame really, ridiculing something that's important to a lot of people..

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
TruthseekerTV.com is an elaborate production on behalf of a Hollywood producer whose company mainly trains film wannabes by giving them hands on experience in film productions.

He claims the program is a reality show. I guess.

He's responsible for one other independent low-budget film, and his main company essentially has "students" pay to take internships in other film productions.

Here's some links for you to check out.

Main site

Inter view with him

His IMDB page

I'm gonna see if I can't get ahold of a police report on this alleged breakin at the offices.

That being said, I don't want to say I know for sure this is fake, but it feels really ...uh...produced to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
As we learned earlier Petulla produced and wrote a wresting movie called Reversal few years back.

He was unable to get a distribution company to pick it up, so he sold it in an awfully deja vu way.

HARD WORK AND SELF-DISTRIBUTION BRING PRESS TO FILMMAKER

In another example of how elbow grease and ingenuity do pay off, VideoBusiness magazine featured our client Jimi Petulla and his self-distributed film, "Reversal," in a recent issue.
Unable to land a distribution agreement, Petulla set up a website to sell the film directly to viewers and has sold about 13,000 DVD copies in 120 days. He attributes the sales volume to the film's "niche appeal," saying, "Filmmakers need to know that if you have movie in a niche, you can reach that niche through the Internet."
VideoBusiness magazine can be found at: www.videobusiness.comVisit... the official "Reversal" website at: www.reversalthemovie.com...

An item from this blog

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
if nothing this video seems to have entertainment value. picture what they were trying to do with the blair witch or faces of death but with reptillians! beats watching a tom cruise movie.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
lets not discount icke totally, now, though I am anti-icke. I am compelled at some his research. I don't think the mans totally crazy..he is onto something. just not what he beleives. and the video is great plublicity..dave icke the movie. it'd be even awsome'er if it was on syndicated television.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I appreciate all of your comments. I do agree that it could or couldn't be a hoax. I know why would he be looking at his fingers like that? Why is there dried blood on it. But perhaps they just photoshoppe that image in order to give emphasis to the DVD.. to get you to buy it. One thing I must say is David Icke is a brilliant man. I dont' doubt him, and doubt he is working for the nwo. I've read his book, "The Biggest Secret" Everything in there adds up to the truth, even the reptilians part no matter how bizzare it sounds. Plus the fact I've seen the alien hybrids in a freak sleep paraylsis which I just can not understand.. Which is why I am compelled to buy this DVD and I already did, so I will definetely let you all know how it is.

Judging by the look of the reptilian eyes, I would say that, that precise part of the film looks to be about a minute long. But I am very curious about it. My only question, what does David Icke have to do with this? David Icke in this film seems to be his age now. So maybe they could have created this DVD recently. they probably did but discovered that they had the old footage. Things sound wierd to us, especially the reptilian shapeshifters. But you never know.. you just don't.

I have to disagree with whoever said, that there should be a David Icke movie. Personally I don't watch the television, don't you guys know about TETRA and what not? About the harmful waves that are coming from the telecommunication masts, and... cell phones. Yep mobile phones, no wonder the LG logo is looking at you with one eye lmao.

Anyways, take care all, I'll definetely get to the bottom of all this soon. If I can.. I am also heading the to DIA in November, so I'll be a "mythbuster" and check to see if that masonic keypad is some type of device to hone in the alien ships lol.

Comments are appreciated thanks!

top topics

join