It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Getting 'Informed' by ATS Posts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You know I've seen an increase in intelligent questions coming from news-casters, interviewers... A lot of questions worded around a lot of topics and 'findings' from posters on this site... I feel them almost leeching from the true 'finders' of information...
anyone notice this... or am I crazy?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Like what? Can you point us to any interviews etc? Sounds pretty interesting.

But sooner than later, you'll find that ATS is the 'Wikipedia' of Conspiracy Theories on the net!! Evolution, man.

ATS is now one of the biggest discussion boards on the web. And getting more popular by the day, what with scientists, writers, and other professionals contributing constructively to the overall quality of the board. Way to go!!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
anyone notice this... or am I crazy?

Once you get into RATS look up the threads I've placed there

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Umm I can't think of anything in particular but I notice that anderson cooper or whatever on CNN seems to.. 'brush up' on his questions...

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You're not crazy, what little I watch of the mainstream news has been a bit different than it was, say last year. It is simply because certain things cannot be ignored or denied, especially by puppets telling us the news. If they didn't appear to be inquisitive and appear to be asking probing questions, more and more people would realise that a lot of the news they provide is used only to control us and our emotions.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If you can include in 'media', all forms, I swear sometimes Jay Leno pulls material for his monologue from ATS, as many times I have heard him cracking on something or other, from recent topics I have read here a day or so prior.

Seriously.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
ok, sadly i posted the 'nazi march' about two weeks later pres. bush was over that with the words fascism and talking alot about hitler and relating things. i felt bad thinking maybe i gave them the idea. although i cant swear to it, that i'm where they got the idea from.

see the date of my post and try to reference when bush started using his words.

politics.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 24-9-2006 by Shar]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
this website does seem to be a good way of collaborating what a bunch of different TYPE of people are thinking and how to 'please' them...

top topics

join