It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Pentagon Have Anti-aircraft Systems?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This woman says that it does... She seems to me qualified to say so...

blog.lege.net...

Barbara Honegger – Senior Military Affairs Journalist at the Naval Postgraduate School, the Navy’s advanced science, technology and national security affairs university (1995 - present). White House Policy Analyst and Special Assistant to the Assistant to President Ronald Reagan (1981-83).

* Essay: "The US military, not al Qaeda, had the sustained access weeks before 9/11 to also plant controlled demolition charges throughout the superstructures of WTC 1 and WTC2, and in WTC7, which brought down all three buildings on 9/11. ... A US military plane, not one piloted by al Qaeda, performed the highly skilled, high−speed 270−degree dive towards the Pentagon that Air Traffic Controllers on 9/11 were sure was a military plane as they watched it on their screens. Only a military aircraft, not a civilian plane flown by al Qaeda, would have given off the "Friendly" signal needed to disable the Pentagon’s anti−aircraft missile batteries as it approached the building. Only the US military, not al Qaeda, had the ability to break all of its Standard Operating Procedures to paralyze its own emergency response system."

Note: When she says "military aircraft" she could mean a military owned 757... so PLEASE... let us stay on topic.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by Slap Nuts]

[edit: to add source link]

[edit on 9/21/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
bush should be tried for crimes againest humanity
if he did blow up the pentagon/crash a plane then did the towers.

the pentagon did have a system as a program once said that "The pentagon has the most sophisticated defence system in the world"

[edit on 21-9-2006 by UK Alien Buff]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hmmm. . . Many people have denied that this was even possible in the past. Do you have the link to this? I would like to read more. Thanx-

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Source of above info... "Seven Hours In September"... VERY INTERESTING PIECE.

blog.lege.net...

Also, interesting...

"There are seventeen units of Army Air Defense Artillery with ground−to−air anti−aircraft missiles near New York [in 1961; how many more were there on 9/11, 40 years later, when none were used?]"

[edit on 21-9-2006 by Slap Nuts]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
UK Alien Buff, if you are going to post POINTLESS one liners such as that, then go away. Your opinions are not wanted here.

On topic, I have heard that Patriot missile batteries surround Washington, rather like the Soviets and their OCD about sticking a ring of the latest SAM system around every single city with a population of over 50, 000.

Not sure if this was around in 2001, but as Nuts says, if they had them 40 years ago . . .

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
On topic, I have heard that Patriot missile batteries surround Washington, rather like the Soviets and their OCD about sticking a ring of the latest SAM system around every single city with a population of over 50, 000.

The notion that DC is NOT defended by PAC-3 systems is ludicrious in my eyes. What are we spending trillions upon trillions of military dollars on if we do not defend the nations capitol in the most basic way?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I just finished reading the whole thing. There's some great stuff in there and I would highly recommend everyone reading it for themselves. The clocks add a whole new twist to the CT story, and the official story. There were two separate events? Hmmm. . .

The only two things I noticed nothing was mentioned about are the following;

1) It suggests that the flights were "twinned". If that is true then where did all the people on the other flights go, and how did their DNA end up at the WTC complex, and from inside the Pentagon? Is this all faked too? Weren't the remains eventually given to the families? Wouldn't some of them, especially with all the growing concern about the truth, have requested their own DNA analysis to be conducted to verify that this is indeed their loved one? I know I would-

2) It mentions a "legion" of evidence that AA flight 77 did not hit the Pentagon, but it fails to account for all the people that say they actually saw an AA plane hit, and from everything I've read before, I have never read any statements that "I saw smoke rising from the Pentagon, and then the plane flew into it.", or anything like that. Even the individuals interviewed that were at the Pentagon stated nothing like this.

Damn! Now I'm all confused again & have to reread all my notes!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
A story that is well written and it tries to point real fingers at who did 911. It asks a question as to who Atta really was, was he a mossad agent or a member of a sinister terrorist group or a world member of a criminal gang out to rob the world.
Chertoff may very well be a double agent running the HLD but there are a lot of unanswered questions also, the role played by the dancing israelis or others such as the 200 israelis arrested and moved to Israel. Where they just here to monitor or actually run the show.

Someone used the military and its resources to move money, us opinion on the ME and ownership of oil resources. Is the missing money from the pentagon really funding the war on terror.

What I did not read was anything about the Pentagon’s anti−aircraft missile batteries. She did bring up new questions and delivered some new answers to things that the movement is seeking.

Still would like more info on some of what she is discussing and will not trust judith miller or what she states!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This topic has recently been seriously discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
This topic has recently been seriously discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Why can slapnuts not post information here, I think this is new stuff, if gb does not have missiles that your problem. America has a problem with out siders trying to tell us how to live our lives. When we do get information about 911 there is always someone telling us to stop and the information has already been discussed and we do not need to bring up any new information what so ever.

As far as we know maybe GB helped the terorists do this to america, but that is another thread.
Only a military aircraft, not a civilian plane flown by al Qaeda, would have given off the "Friendly" signal needed to disable the Pentagon’s anti−aircraft missile batteries as it approached the building.
We know that there is no real pictures or film of this event, we have to second guess what the government wants us to discuss. But, here at ats, we are given the ability to ask questions, maybe someday someone will have or find the information
of what really happened, But I am sure that someone will say, that thread has already been discussed, and here is the thread with the same old information and nothing new like what we are seeking.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mondegreen

Why can slapnuts not post information here, I think this is new stuff, if gb does not have missiles that your problem. America has a problem with out siders trying to tell us how to live our lives.

As far as we know maybe GB helped the terorists do this to america, but that is another thread.

Mondegreen, that is uncalled for. Thesaint was merely pointing out that something like this discussion was taking place in another thread. That is no excuse to call him that, accuse him of meddling in Americas problems, and claim that Great Britain helped with 9/11.

new topics

top topics

join