It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A large flying building???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Israel has had a lot of very odd sightings, with even more bizarre "craft" or manifestations. This one in particular is pretty old. I haven't gotten anything sent to me from Israel since maybe 2000.

I dont know what to make of this one, I dont see any foreground objects to base size off of.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
almost looks like a reflection of some kind.

But I dont think thats what it is, it surly is something that cant be explained though.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by seridium

Please tell me that you were being sarcastic. Northern lights in Isralel? You must be kidding, right? Ice particles that form the shape of a building? Please think a bit before posting.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I believe that we are seeing testing of holographic displays, advanced weapons research. Israel is the most secure nation on earth, to imagione that ANY flying craft could invade it's airspace and hover over a town three days in a row is beyond crazy. The government there knows all about this, no doubt.

What better place to test new hardware? Israel , in the area affected, is barren and little populated. The people tend to sleep early and wake early and are close knit and do not ask questions if the government says " don't ask '. I think that this is not a craft, but a building that was being looked at by some technology and the picture of it broadcast in the sky.

How else to test holographis? It must be at night for security's sake, many fewer people to see it, and a great way to test public reaction. The people who pulled the event off are no doubt laughing as they see the pic's online and people wondering if it is a UFO: They WANT us to thinkl that instead of what it really is.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

There was a flap about Bonny Prince Charles projecting himself as a hologram (for real) at some international conference. I suspect many of the ufos are holograms or lasers misunderstood or intended to fool.

Holograms are the new CGI.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Thats a good possibility.

Thing about this UFO is, it dont move. It sits there as if its a reflection or a hologram of some sort. Its one of the most mysterious videos I have seen I do know that.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sarentack

This ufo gives me an idea of how to make a fake one. Get a box kite and put programmable LEDs inside it. Remote controlled lights would be best. On a night with a steady breeze it would look eerie.

A previous poster mentioned that it was only partially visible to the camera. Have there been any drawings of what the thing looked like to the naked eye?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join