It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Shuttle Atlantis

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Space Guy

In the meantime have a gander at this fantastic pic: www.astrophoto.fr...

-SG

'file not found on this server'

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mish
'file not found on this server'

Considering the thread is about the Shuttle, I think he may have meant this pic (scroll straight down to see the Shuttle & the ISS)

www.astrophoto.fr...

Misfit

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Yeeaaaah Baaaaby! That's what I want! The phat stuff! Sssssssmokin!!!

Tach-er up to 17-5 and drop the clutch Space'... keep it comin' dude... wind-'er-up-tight. Lotsa fuel Babe. 'Hope you had a great weekend... I did! I'm "in" Bubba - name your price. Keep a down-card or two eh - you may require insurance.

Got me a couple-a-three TB of free space. I have this list of Apollo era AS numbers that well you know - disappeared eh? Sensitive areas... same with Clementine... sticky? u2u me, go biologic. Hang ten, no face-plants.

Victor K.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Just for fun... someone - not me - may wish to.... oh, I don't know... maybe try www.astrophoto.fr... ... there's a contact eml address. Sniff sniff... hmmm. What's that smell? Game-on. Activate!

Victor K.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So do y'all believe in Santa now? Haha you all laughed at me before and said those cruel words!

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I call a potential-bogey on our 2 o'clock. BE ADVISED HOUSTON: THERE (may be) A SANTA CLAUS. www.astrophoto.fr... (upper right quadrant)... check it out... it may be nothing... but you never know where bread crumbs can lead eh... fun! You bet! ATS rocks!

Victor K.

EDIT: found another "whatzit" to the left of STS and ISS slightly lower very close to the crescent... Can those "who are graphically enabled" take a peek, do some contrasts and check for tell-tales of photo-chop? I have no idea - what those are but they appear to be there... even cleaned my monitor screen.

Curiouser and curiouser it becomes...

Victor K.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
Considering the thread is about the Shuttle, I think he may have meant this pic (scroll straight down to see the Shuttle & the ISS)

Misfit

Bingo! Thanks Misfit for the correction. I just pasted the link I can copied without bothering to check it - been busy recently.

Anyway, as promised: Me greeting ATS from Mission Control! The pic was with my phone camera so it's not great. Alas, I hope it dispells the idea that I'm here pulling you guys' legs.

There are so many pages of posts addressed to me that I really don't think I'm going to able to get to a fraction of them. What do you guys think of a semi-regular Q&A thread? How about I take 4 or 5 spaceflight related questions a week and address them as best I can? Any topic is on the table.

Cool?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Space Guy
Anyway, as promised: Me greeting ATS from Mission Control! The pic was with my phone camera so it's not great. Alas, I hope it dispells the idea that I'm here pulling you guys' legs.

Hi Space Guy

The one thing I have learned here is that there are some very smart people on ATS and not many stones are left unturned. Nice image, I wonder if someone will try to identify any of the several people in the top right of the screen.

Is it dangerous for you? Can you get into trouble?

EDIT: typo

[edit on 26/9/06 by Prote]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Not dangerous at all. There are literally hundreds of pics of me at work. My mom has at least a dozen. Others I've put on the net. Nobody cares - like I said, there's nothing to hide.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
OK, good, safety I know is an issue for people with security clearance.

Do you believe that there is absolutely no cover up whatsoever regarding UFO's and Aliens visitng our planet?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

How cool is that.

here are so many pages of posts addressed to me that I really don't think I'm going to able to get to a fraction of them. What do you guys think of a semi-regular Q&A thread?

Good idea, shall i start something?

[edit on 26-9-2006 by Denied]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
As I mentioned earlier in this thread security clearance is pretty much a non-issue in mission control. A handful of people have it as they're in the know about trajectory resolution or are working on the rare NASA/DoD payload mission but that's it. 99% of people in MCC have no special clearance at all.

I've seen no evidence that makes me think there are extraterrestrials visiting earth. I've seen some obvious hoaxes, some stuff that's easy to explain, some stuff that's hard to explains and some things I can't explain (but it's not my job to - those purporting that their footage is an actual UFO bare the responsibility to prove it is real, not for me to prove it is fake). Regardless, if the phenomenon were a tiny fraction as common as it is alleged to be there'd be clear, sharp focused pictures everywhere, especially in the day of digital media, and there just aren't; certainly not in the numbers that make me think anything is actually afoot.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Got the image: tracking... tracking... comparing photo to known "good" 3rd party footage... colating... ding! Eni-meany-miney-moe-iac says: Space guy is a player. Nice. Guessomatic rates a 55% likelihood of authenticity. Recommendation to operator - proceed with extreme caution and warning cognizance.

Pitcher or batter or short stop... or player information officer or team owner - matters little. OK, questions in play:

SG Question 1: What are the two anomalies on the "Space Guy Photo Number 1" (awesome stuff) at the 2 O'Clock and 9 O'Clock of the "Fly-Around STS-115 - ISS Sun transit photo?

Thanx eh! The link to the photo with anomalies can't just be a co-incidence? How much luck would it involve? One photo - the first photo - with TWO anomalies? I feel like Jaime Shandera opening a mailbox and finding a roll of film that will change "something"... how good is that?

SG Question 2: Why? Why? Why? Why? Motivation?

In-country (ATS) queries: How can we be of service to the goals of Space Guy? What might that mean? Tick, tick, tick. How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb? How to Assemble an Atomic Bomb? Anabolic or catabolic? Is this an "out" or an "in" or a Request For Proposal?

Me-Mudder always say: By, Y'got only one jiggin'-line and one Ocean, why not use two hooks By-of-mine? Don't stay where you're to... Come where we're at!

Thanx Space Guy - whoever you are or aren't - THANX LARGE.

BTW: Why do folks come to ATS?... most come with questions... hunches and "feelings"... few with answers and no questions...

Thanx,

Victor K.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
My graphic-homies got some prelim pics: they haven't "beat on them" too large yet... I'll try and post them here... never posted a pic myself... anyone with high-res video? u2u me... Fingers-crossed - here goes nuthin'... Vic prays to the PHP Gods... and presses the Post Reply button...

files.abovetopsecret.com...[2]_20060926143616.jpg
files.abovetopsecret.com...[2]_20060926143701.jpg
files.abovetopsecret.com...[2]_20060926143655.jpg
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy!

Victor K.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Two more... Ice-crystals... Lens-flares? LOL. Solid-babe.

Chew on that huh?

Curiouser & Curiouser,

Victor K.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Great Pic's.

Space Guy liked you pic. too, made me chuckle.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Space guy, I mostly agree with you, but I think people do see them and just ignore them or shrug their shoulders and move on.

For example (PARAPHRASING)

NASA narrator: "Here we see some lens flares"
Com guy: "Can you confirm that those are lens flares"
Astronaut: "Negative. That's space junk"

Here we see a commnunity of 3 in which 2 attempt to draw an immediate more common explanation, which they probably would have accepted, unscientifically, had they not had insight and training to ask the astronauts to clarify.

The average person will say "look at that jet" and go back to eating whatever they eat when they watch TV all night long under a closed roof with light glare on the windows.

My brother saw a very bright spec approach a jet at high altitude, get some reaction from the jet in the form of a smoke trail heading towards the bright spec, and almost immediately, the bright spec sped away at a different angle and off towards the horizon at a ridiculously high speed.

Barring temperature inversion reflection or DoD activity there aren't any good explanations for this event in the public sphere.

I'm simply not prepared to tell my brother that he didn't see it because otherwise we would see it all of the time and have clear amazing photographs all over the newspapers.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Some interesting video links:

STS-115 SRB Left Side

STS-115 SRB Right Forward

STS-115 SRB Right Aft

S TS-115 ET Cam

STS-115 ISS Flyaround

Enjoy!

Victor K.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by shwnster
handed me a cup of kel noreem and i dropped it

He handed you a cup of "deep meditation that aids your Gua'uld larva regenerate your body" ?

:p

You shoulda said "blood wine" hehe

Anyways, on topic, from all the tapes and audio I've heard from all the shutlle missions, you'd be amazed how many times hidden references like "santas" are made by astronauts.

Seems to me we are smack bang in the middle of an intergalactic highway up there.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This is somewhat concerning; i.e., that someone in Mission Control comes onto an alien/ufo conspiracy message board and offers a picture of himself - in Mission Control, and then offers to answer several questions. Not only that, but you feel qualified enough to have a weekly “Q&A with the NASA guy” on a regular basis. This gets a lot of people here wondering…

If this is innocent, then you’re being a very good sport, and your openness should be applauded. I guess even if you were offering to answer questions that I would go back to what I said before, which was that the ufo discussion does not hang in the balance with the dismissal or discounting of any NASA footage or evidence (which at this point, would be impossible for one individual to pop on a message board and undermine or debunk).

I assume this was sanctioned by NASA? Can we bring the entire family up to Mission Control to show them how things work? I don’t mean to sound facetious, but this seems quite odd. Of course you’re friendly, hence the silly face, NASA doesn’t require security clearance except for people who need to know about trajectory ‘n’ stuff like that, and you’re happy to offer “conspiracy theory whackos” a Q&A session.

Further, I can’t help but think that you work in traffic/radio at Mission Control (no offense, but if there is no security clearance, and you don’t believe ET craft have visited this planet after this much time at NASA – more so, on the planet Earth; with an Internet hookup - see "Google: Video: UFO" or "Youtube.com:Video:UFO"...)

Could you even begin to speak for NASA with regard to intentions to return to the moon, or to give accurate, informed, serious answers to these questions? If you are privy to top secret NASA information, then you are here to misinform, because no one with that clearance would post a photo of themselves at, and come on, an alien/ufo message board and open up a Q&A. Are you competent that you can speak on NASA’s behalf, or are you offering your own personal opinion?

If you are not part of the “secret clearance group” and are just being honest, then there is every reason to believe that your complete denial of the existence of non-terrestrial craft stems from your own limited understanding of the subject, and further, your lack of the ability to discern the difference between a floating foil ring and a self-propelled, intelligently driven craft (or NASA has a brain washing program in place).

Our planes fly straight with wide turns, non-terrestrial craft are sometimes several times larger than own aircraft, travel faster by leaps and bounds, and make ninety-degree angle turns without reducing velocity and without any apparent outside force (i.e., self-propelled). This is such a simple observation that one would assume that someone involved in the space program in any capacity could make this fundamental observation.

I suggest that if you want to maintain your integrity with regard to the non-existence of extraterrestrial beings or craft, to avoid addressing, or responding to any of my previous posts, the links, testimonials, or rationale contained therein.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by OnTheDeck]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join